Battle Realms PC

• Publisher: Crave
  • Release Date: Nov 7, 2001
8.5

1. Jul 8, 2012
    Briefly; This game is awesome. For a game in 2001 this was quite a revolutionary RTS. An underground game 11 years later, but as a young boy I really enjoyed this game. So much, that this was the start of a boy going to bed, waited until my parents were sleeping, and then crawl out of bed back behind my PC and play it for hours late in the night. Looking back now, the graphics where soBriefly; This game is awesome. For a game in 2001 this was quite a revolutionary RTS. An underground game 11 years later, but as a young boy I really enjoyed this game. So much, that this was the start of a boy going to bed, waited until my parents were sleeping, and then crawl out of bed back behind my PC and play it for hours late in the night. Looking back now, the graphics where so imaginative yet realistic, which they still are (even better than some of the games nowadays). The story (although I couldn't understand it fully back then) is fantastic, and the sounds where great. It simply is a game in which I could, and can fully get dragged into. Expand
  2. ZulH.
    Aug 20, 2004
    The best game ever!!. My favorite game in the world !!.
  3. TylerW.
    Jan 25, 2006
    Great game!
  4. Feb 16, 2013
    This game was one of my favorites when I was little. It has a nice storyline and great gameplay. The graphics are kinda old now but that doesn't stop this game from being an amazing one.
  5. Mar 14, 2014
    This is the best strategy game what I played so far. It's just a must have if you like strategy games, because it's gives you something what you never experienced.
  6. ChewkianO.
    May 14, 2002
    It's very extra spice up by it hardcore tempo & it has a type of spooky felling when you play alone.
  7. TanR.
    Oct 6, 2002
    It looks ooowsssaaamm.
  11. DarkO.
    Apr 19, 2002
    It has great grfx, the gameplay is the bes i've seen since Starcraft, and the sounds and music are just...superb. The replay value is immense... lots of diffrent strategies u can employ, theres a great MP... and A MAP EDITOR!!! I haven't seen one of those for a while... but the down side is that the diffculty is extreme, even in easy mode!! score: 9.
  12. KevinA.
    Mar 15, 2004
    Very tactical and trick like this game!!
  13. PaulG.
    Dec 30, 2001
    Great gameplay, superb graphics, except for those close-up storythingies..
  14. TylerW.
    Jul 19, 2002
    Great game!
  15. RebotCyberlink
    Sep 10, 2002
    This game is awsome with exelent fighting characters, a cool game. I want to get the map editor for this game.
  16. BllG.
    Nov 27, 2003
    The game is great graphics challenge and reallistic. The only problem is that there is a code that defeats the purpose but that code helps out at times.
  17. Chris
    Feb 14, 2002
    This game reminds me of Warcraft in the way of a simple battle system. Great graphics, story, and a great variety of units to play around with.
  18. SethD.
    Jun 18, 2002
    This game was marvalous. Since you could mix units up, tame horses and scroll downward to the fights, I loved this game! Its playibility and action hooked me to it ever since I played it for the first time. GET THIS GAME!
  19. B.Peterman
    Nov 11, 2002
    Great game, just a little slow on older systems.

1. It has refreshingly little in common with other games of its kind. Besides which, its great presentation, genuinely likable units, replayable campaign, and flexible skirmish and multiplayer modes are easily enough to recommend it.
  2. Computer Gaming World
    It balances an equal number of frustrating and appealing elements to create a love-it or hate-it experience. [Mar 2002, p.72]
  3. Simply one great game!