Battlefield 2: Euro Force PC

6.6

1. CarlB.
    May 25, 2006
    Its a good game with good realism and so tha gfx are pretty.
  2. ChrisM.
    Jun 8, 2006
    this game is pretty fun has the same stuff as the other ones wit some new stuff and its pretty cool umm good price! and ummm cant wait for another one or till bf2142.
  3. MarkT.
    Mar 24, 2006
    Great game overall.
  4. MexN.
    May 15, 2006
    Fun, Op. smokemirror and great wall are the best. By May/2006 there are alot of Euro-Servers only. Try it ! is cheap and is fun !!

1. For this only being a booster pack and not a full expansion set like Special Forces, what EA and DICE have on display here is a massive upgrade for Battlefield 2. I can see all the 24/7 Great Wall servers popping up already.
    As much as I love Euro Force (and its budget price), I can't bring myself to give it a higher recommendation. At this stage in its life, Battlefield 2 should be lean, mean, and free of bugs. Its faults should be forgiven no longer.
  3. While Euro Force does indeed sate the voracious appetite out there for more Battlefield 2 content with some great levels and a new army, you can't help but wonder if EA is also installing a direct pipe to fans' wallets at the same time.