Battlefield 2: Euro Force PC

6.7

1. ChrisM.
    Jun 8, 2006
    this game is pretty fun has the same stuff as the other ones wit some new stuff and its pretty cool umm good price! and ummm cant wait for another one or till bf2142.
  2. CarlB.
    May 25, 2006
    Its a good game with good realism and so tha gfx are pretty.
  3. MexN.
    May 15, 2006
    Fun, Op. smokemirror and great wall are the best. By May/2006 there are alot of Euro-Servers only. Try it ! is cheap and is fun !!
  4. EliasOmhav
    May 14, 2006
    It just feels like a big waste of money.. Why can't they give this as a FREE extension? They got enough money for it >.< I'm not going to buy anymore Battlefield games, unless they improve into something more realistic, arcade is not my style anymore.. I'm glad I bought Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
  5. EliasO.
    May 6, 2006
    Well for $7-$12 is not as bad investment but also not very good, maps are lame and the rest is not very important additions.
  6. Wazzzza
    Apr 30, 2006
    Long-load times, nothing substantially new, still bugs, still not a huge amount of fun compared to BF1942 & BF:V. Sad cos i was looking forward to this. I'm growing tired of EA's games, their bugs and shortcomings.
  7. ChrisB.
    Apr 12, 2006
    The exapnsion doesn't offer anything new, other than re-skinned vehicles and players. Nothing special about the maps. Getting it to run is the most labourious process I have ever dealt with. If you don't have problems with downloading it, then getting it to recognize your account is next to impossible. The sad part is, if you don't buy it, you don't have the latest The exapnsion doesn't offer anything new, other than re-skinned vehicles and players. Nothing special about the maps. Getting it to run is the most labourious process I have ever dealt with. If you don't have problems with downloading it, then getting it to recognize your account is next to impossible. The sad part is, if you don't buy it, you don't have the latest version, which most servers require. So tired of buggy games. Expand
  8. JonM.
    Apr 10, 2006
    Do not bother getting this expansion. No one is playing this on the servers anymore. There was a short period when people were playing to try it out, but you will have great difficulty finding a server where people are playing this. A bit of a pity.
    Mar 27, 2006
    There are only new weapons and vehicles, and the maps are boooring, except the great wall. BF2 is much better.
  10. MarkT.
    Mar 24, 2006
    Great game overall.

1. For this only being a booster pack and not a full expansion set like Special Forces, what EA and DICE have on display here is a massive upgrade for Battlefield 2. I can see all the 24/7 Great Wall servers popping up already.
    As much as I love Euro Force (and its budget price), I can't bring myself to give it a higher recommendation. At this stage in its life, Battlefield 2 should be lean, mean, and free of bugs. Its faults should be forgiven no longer.
  3. While Euro Force does indeed sate the voracious appetite out there for more Battlefield 2 content with some great levels and a new army, you can't help but wonder if EA is also installing a direct pipe to fans' wallets at the same time.