Battlefield 3: End Game PC

7.3

1. Apr 6, 2013
    Great DLC, as least way better than any first person shooters in my favorites. Buying premium by retail (that i got highly discounted) was the best thing i have ever done in my life to enjoy the franchise. I have NEVER ever in my life regretted buying the game or premium.
    What is the addition to the game is the "unique" road bike. In my opinion one (or the fastest) of the fastest ground vehicle in the game. Extremely fun to rush and capture CTF or get near the flag fast. Also, provided that you don't get spotted easily for rushing.
    What hinders the road bike is the Javelin missiles, engineers can sneak up easily behind a hill or slope and lock-on to the "fast moving" bikes.
    The other new feature in this game is obviously the new CTF (Capture The Flag), a game mode that is enjoyable and that kind of "for-fun". Capturing 3 flags (primarily) to win the game isn't really that challenging, and of course new jihad-bikes suicide bombing the vehicles and flag area, it is very easy for the flag to be taken and do a getaway with the bike.
    Lastly, Air Superiority, which i find least enjoyable, due to the fact that everyone is in a jet and dogfighting with n00bs are un-bearable.
    Give it a 7/10, and for those WITHOUT Premium, don't bother getting it anymore now, wait and save for Battlefield 4. Cause' i am pretty sure that the game would be good.
  2. Apr 1, 2013
    End Game. Clearly trying to say that it is the last. End Game is the 5th instalment of Battlefield 3 and, if you couldn't figure it out already the last. End Game is most defiantly a solid expansion, however it does not live up to the hype of Armoured Kill or Aftermath; which were amazing expansion packs. End Game seems to show the fact that DICE put every thing epic (so to speak) intoEnd Game. Clearly trying to say that it is the last. End Game is the 5th instalment of Battlefield 3 and, if you couldn't figure it out already the last. End Game is most defiantly a solid expansion, however it does not live up to the hype of Armoured Kill or Aftermath; which were amazing expansion packs. End Game seems to show the fact that DICE put every thing epic (so to speak) into this last expansion. Explosions, vehicles and maps. Conquest can go up to G now! Your probably thinking this is great, but it doesn't work. Most of the time the game is unenjoyable because everything is so packed into End Game. I feel like this is a bad way to end off and amazing game. I do enjoy End Game but it could have been a lot better than it was. And I think people will pass this one off because it doesn't catch your attention enough for people to remember it. Expand

1. PC Gamer UK
    May 31, 2013
    CTF steals the show. [June 2013, p.97]
  2. CD-Action
    May 7, 2013
    I fell in love with Capture the Flag – one of two modes reintroduced by End Game (the other one is Air Superiority). [CD-Action 05/2013, p.68]
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Apr 15, 2013
    Battlefield 3 has had a great run of DLC, but sadly End Game is by far the worst of the lot. The new game mode (Capture the Flag) is prone to players behaving badly and the new maps don't feel all that special. [Apr 2013]