Battlefield 3 PC

7.5

1. Jan 29, 2012
    I love everything about how this game should play. Masterful multiplayer, perfect for the 4 of us friends to enjoy together, fantastic maps/weapons/vehicles, and the best graphics to date in gaming. If I could play it all day long with friends, I probably would. But I can't. Punkbuster took me out of BF3 all this week after a known security flaw was finally abused. The awful OriginI love everything about how this game should play. Masterful multiplayer, perfect for the 4 of us friends to enjoy together, fantastic maps/weapons/vehicles, and the best graphics to date in gaming. If I could play it all day long with friends, I probably would. But I can't. Punkbuster took me out of BF3 all this week after a known security flaw was finally abused. The awful Origin web-based Steam-wannabe launching platform boots me from whatever server I'm in about once per hour. The game freezes and crashes about once per two hours, separate from Origin. The amount of deaths sustained in any 4 hour marathon play session from bugs, glitches, and most notably from hackers requires constant effort to find an enjoyable server. Nothing from EA, Dice, or punkbuster has removed the massive amount of cheating on PC play. Just look at the leaderboards Origin gives you. None are legit.

This game was going to be absolutely huge upon release. Everyone knew that. EA was going to make a fortune on this game no matter what, and their preference to take extra net income over spending a few million bucks to make this game work is very obvious. Steam anti cheat has worked properly for many years, as has their delivery system and platform. EA elected not to use that system this time around, obviously to make even more money. The cash grab that is Origin is fine, if it works properly!!! It doesn't. At all. When the gaming community hands you a billion dollars of our money, we shouldn't have to deal with such issues. We should all be talking about balancing issues, new items, new maps, how to further improve such a great release, but the only thing the BF3 forum produces is complaints of stability, complaints about hacking, complaints about bugs, etc. We are far beyond the initial release kinks that every massive selling game will endure. EA's traditional business model of spamming out a game with a higher number behind the title to make more money on the franchise continues, and I won't be suckered into buying another unless I read how stable and flawless the game is 3-6 months after release.
  2. Nov 5, 2011
    I love this game. I enjoyed BF2, and BC series. I also played BF1943. I am torn between me giving this game a 5, and 9. I decided a 9 would be deserving because I had no issues with the game WHEN it worked. And I have a blast playing it. I am not going down the list of issues because there are plenty. Origin should be optional, and it shouldn't scan a damn thing on my PC. Thankfully II love this game. I enjoyed BF2, and BC series. I also played BF1943. I am torn between me giving this game a 5, and 9. I decided a 9 would be deserving because I had no issues with the game WHEN it worked. And I have a blast playing it. I am not going down the list of issues because there are plenty. Origin should be optional, and it shouldn't scan a damn thing on my PC. Thankfully I Sandboxed it. The game is not a true true successor to BF2, and I frankly don't care. This is more of a better BC3, with some added features, and some lesser features. I want to give it 5, just for the Origin, and Battlelog crap I have to put up with. But I have a good time playing the game.......so a 9 it is. Expand
  3. Nov 9, 2011
    This game is a ton of fun and I'm enjoying it more than I ever did with COD. My and a couple of friends have been playing nightly and its a blast, there's so many epic moments. And don't listen to what critics are saying about singleplayer and bringing the score down. The fact that they even added singleplayer should be a treat enough. Battlefield is and always will be a multiplayer game.
  4. Jul 7, 2012
    This is a perfect example of a good franchise made casual. I was a big fan of the battlefield series. starting from battlefield 1942. It is clear EA has a tight grip on DICE. A month after release I might had given this a 8/10. Fanboyism makes blind. But after a while I started realizing they have made the franchise utter sh*t by simplifying the game they obviously attracted a new userThis is a perfect example of a good franchise made casual. I was a big fan of the battlefield series. starting from battlefield 1942. It is clear EA has a tight grip on DICE. A month after release I might had given this a 8/10. Fanboyism makes blind. But after a while I started realizing they have made the franchise utter sh*t by simplifying the game they obviously attracted a new user base. and by that I mean a bunch of casual COD kiddies. This doesn't Make anything better. I DICE even still had some of it's PC fanbase after battlefield: Bad Company. they have certainly lost it now. Also with EA's glorious DLC plan they have certainly stept in COD's footsteps. $15 for a couple of maps. With BC2 vietnam DLC they actually gave us a whole new experience. But the (upcomming) DLC's from BF3 are just ridiculous... It could have been in the original game. But no the allmighty EA had decided otherwise. DICE has literally sold their soul to EA. Lastly the Premium. as if the franchise hadn't copied enough of COD allready, EA wanted their own "Elite" service. It contains all the DLC that's going to be available, Ok that's pretty nice. But then they also have queue jumping. premiums get priority in queues over non premiums. So many knives in our backs, I can't keep track of it. I've literally waited a half hour in a queue to get on my favorite server because I got pushed back the whole time by premiums. This is just so mean to everybody who bought the game. And wait there is more! double xp weeks!! (have I said casual allready?) . everything that Battlefield once was, is now lost. the franchise might have 2 more succesfull titles with their new fanbase. But then it's over. EA will throw DICE in the garbage bin, just like they did with Pandemic. Expand
  5. Oct 25, 2011
    It's a great game, don't get me wrong, FPS's games have a same story, this have graphics, multiplayer, sound, but don't have a good single player, so, it doesn't deserves a perfect note.
  6. Oct 25, 2011
    Great game. Graphics are the best iv seen to date. Fun and fast gameplay, with plenty of "aw" moments. Easily recommend it if your computer can handle it
  7. Oct 28, 2011
    I see a lot of people put this game down because it doesn't have a great single player. If you are looking for a single player game with plot I suggest the infinite amount of FPS and RPG based games such as ME2, the HL series and so on. No one can honestly say that they have played a CoD or BF series single player that wasn't immediately forgettable and utterly pointless. And someone wasI see a lot of people put this game down because it doesn't have a great single player. If you are looking for a single player game with plot I suggest the infinite amount of FPS and RPG based games such as ME2, the HL series and so on. No one can honestly say that they have played a CoD or BF series single player that wasn't immediately forgettable and utterly pointless. And someone was pointing out that servers were already filled with hackers, which sounds like a rubbish assertion to me, since I have played for more than 10 hours already and haven't seen any obvious hacking at all.
    However, stunning as the visuals are, I am running this game on medium settings on a slightly low resolution, which makes the game less than appealing graphically. I wish also that they would also use a queueing system to join servers and fix squad joining/creating since it seems more complex than helicopter controls.
  8. Oct 25, 2011
    Battlefield 3's name implies that it has something to do with Battlefield 2. Besides the general "There are guns, tanks, planes, cars, helicopters, epic scale maps and you shoot people." It doesn't. I have played many hours on both Battlefield 2 and 2142, and Battlefield 3 is anything but a sequel. I was severely disappointed when Battlefield 3's Operation Metro beta came out. It was aBattlefield 3's name implies that it has something to do with Battlefield 2. Besides the general "There are guns, tanks, planes, cars, helicopters, epic scale maps and you shoot people." It doesn't. I have played many hours on both Battlefield 2 and 2142, and Battlefield 3 is anything but a sequel. I was severely disappointed when Battlefield 3's Operation Metro beta came out. It was a small map, infantry only and people would run and gun constantly. Not only did it seem nothing like Battlefield 2, It looked as if COD had rubbed off all over my favorite multiplayer series and ruined it. Then I played it.

Elements of COD are in plain sight, it is obviously not Battlefield 2, but it is undoubtedly the best shooter of the year. The tactical gameplay is preserved from Battlefield 2 and 2142. Even though running and gunning is a viable tactic, you still must be cautious, and have your squad to back you up. Vehicular battles are no let-down either, tanks and APCs own the roads, with frequent engagements with enemy armor, presenting high priority targets for AT and aircraft.

The customization for weapons, vehicles and soldiers is unparalleled, want a x8 scope on your assault rifle? No problem, go ahead and put a tactical flashlight on your sniper rifle as well (Why would you do that though?). Specializations grant your soldiers improvements in things like sprinting and suppression fire. For the first time, vehicles get specialized traits as well.

With the new Frostbite 2 engine, Battlefield 3 can look amazing, in addition to preforming amazingly. The graphics are insanely realistic, making combatants stop everything in the middle of a battle to watch in awe as large pieces of a building crash down to the ground. The environments so life-like you can imagine cars driving down the street and people going about their lives (before you and the other 63 players got there that is). The thing that makes Battlefield 3 stand out the most though, is that it takes the good from previous games (and rival games) and removes the bad. Examples of this would be destructible environments, weapons doing more damage, and limits to power on some vehicles (planes, for one, are not the armor hunting invincible juggernauts of BF2). Some people might argue about what was "the bad" and what was "the good", but you cant please everyone, no matter how good of a game you make.

Having never played the single player campaign in either of the Bad Company games, I was extremely pleased with Battlefield 3 adding a campaign mode. After selecting the hardest mode I could, I set out across a story that was both interesting and thrilling. The AI was nothing special, but it was good enough to kill me many, many times. The campaign mode takes you through many infantry engagements, some stealthy, some out in an open field with fire raining down on all sides. You get to control a tank in one section, blasting away at infantry and leaving only burning piles of scrap behind when you encounter enemy armor (my favorite part). The one part I had a bit of a disappointment, was the air section. You take the gunner position of a plane, but do not get to fly. The entire level consisted of holding your cross-hairs over enemy planes, and deploying countermeasures. In all, the campaign was no Crisis, but it was enjoyable.

The one issue I have with Battlefield 3 is Origin. Origin the steam wannabe, and Origin with the shady EULA. Some people have lowered their score for Battlefield 3 considerably due to Origin, but, this is not a review for Origin, is it?. *cough*1/10*cough*.

With that, I give Battlefield 3 a next to perfect 9.8/10.
  9. Feb 20, 2012
    The player drop off on this game is saying something. I hadn't played in a month until today. EA sent out a questionnaire asking people why they quit playing.

Their questions didn't have the option for 1. The game wasn't what I expected 2. Lack of communication with the player community and patches to fix bugs 3. Bad netcode. Instead, they had 1. The game is too easy 2. The game is

Their questions didn't have the option for

1. The game wasn't what I expected
    2. Lack of communication with the player community and patches to fix bugs
    3. Bad netcode.

Instead, they had

1. The game is too easy
    2. The game is too hard
    3. I want more DLC

Based on the upcoming patch, I think most people selected #2. Watering the game down more.

I expected so much out of this game, but it ended up being a conglomeration of BF2, BC2, COD and MOH that didn't "NAIL IT" on anything except a great running graphics engine and the greatest number of promises not delivered in any game I have ever bought.

As for netcode, most modern games use a hybrid server/client hit detection model that works quite well. There are even free to play games that have better net code than BF3, which is just appalling. Previous BF games were bad because they were server side only - with clients only having the option to increase or lower interpolation. With pure client-side netcode, you get seemingly random deaths, opponents that die extremely slowly, and all kinds of other annoying frustrations.

I've waited for months for those patches to come, but I've realized some of them never will. They'll never update the net code to a better model. They'll never increase the destruction to make certain maps like Bazaar and Metro more fun and less explosive spammy. They'll never add in-game voice (another thing common in many F2P games from small companies) And they'll never address another greater issue with the heart of the game - the vehicles are lackluster in implementation and integration into the balance of the game. They'll feel like an afterthought that was just thrown in haphazardly. They made an infantry fighting game out of a large-scale war game. And even that is poor because of the bad netcode.

Sure, some bug fixes have come along.. They fixed the bugs that were in the beta that they said were already fixed for the game launch. Like the laggy servers, falling through the world on metro, gadgets flat out not working...

But it's really just been one huge let down. I can't say I'll be buying BF4 or BC3 or anything. I've learned my lesson that PR likes to make false promises and do anything to drum up hype. They flat out lie sometimes. I just don't know what to expect when I buy a game from EA. There's no assurance of quality. They don't realize that many are already boycotting them. I wouldn't say I'm boycotting them, it's more like someone who has burned their hand on a hot stove being cautious about touching it again.
  10. Oct 25, 2011
    A must buy game for any shooter fan. For the first time in recent memory I was not upset by the fact that the single player campaign was really short. The intterogation scenes dont add much to the story or the game in fact the story has some pretty big plot holes that could have been solved with one line of dialogue but were ignored, thats ok though because the actual gameplay delivers.A must buy game for any shooter fan. For the first time in recent memory I was not upset by the fact that the single player campaign was really short. The intterogation scenes dont add much to the story or the game in fact the story has some pretty big plot holes that could have been solved with one line of dialogue but were ignored, thats ok though because the actual gameplay delivers. The game starts slow. Going through the basic motions of a generic shooter at first, but then once the game has given you time to get acquainted with the mechanics, i kicks into high gear. The best comparison to the kick is COD2. The adrenaline works in the same way. Except instead of pure run and gun, the game forces you to stop and think. You can go guns blazing, but that will only mean youll spend more time looking at load screens than actually playing. The story is cliched yes, but this doesnt matter because it sets up some incredible set pieces and gameplay. Mix that with the presentation and it makes for one amazing experience. The graphics are fantastic. Yes the character models are nice, as are the lighting effects and such, but what really puts it over the top are the minute details. The suppression feature along with the laser sight and the flashlight, really do change the way you play the game. Slowing it down and making you think. But thats not even the best part. During the plane mission you notice the scratches on the canopy of the plane. These arent cracks, and they arent sticking out like theyre pasted on after, they look natural, same with the dirt and stains on your characters goggles. I havent seen another company since crytek do this so masterfully. Then there is multiplayer, which is the real reason to buy this game. If yoou like a shooter online that requires skill to master and play this is it. Where as COD is populated by kids with no life who spend hours to get the highest prestige but still lack the skill to be competitive, BF3 requires skill, patience and intelligence. Where CODMW strayed from the golden path of the original 2 CODs, BF3 has come up to the plate to fulfill the craving for fun, tense and addictive gameplay. Expand
  11. Nov 15, 2011
    I give this a 10/10. Many reasons. I loved the setting in Iran. Rolling into the rugged Iranian mountains and the city of tehran. With so much news around Iran I believe BF3 is in the right place at the right time as far as story goes and nukes etc. Graphics - brilliant on DX 11. Gameplay again I loved it. There was a whole lot of variety and some weapons like night weapons were reallyI give this a 10/10. Many reasons. I loved the setting in Iran. Rolling into the rugged Iranian mountains and the city of tehran. With so much news around Iran I believe BF3 is in the right place at the right time as far as story goes and nukes etc. Graphics - brilliant on DX 11. Gameplay again I loved it. There was a whole lot of variety and some weapons like night weapons were really cool. I always wanted to know what Tehran looked like up close - now I know. It was a surreal experience. MP is very good also. I've got MW3 today but so far haven't liked it after playing BF 3 it feels so boring. If you can't make up your mind I'd highly recommend BF 3. Expand
  12. Nov 26, 2011
    Excellent realistic gun sounds, very good, realistic graphic, destruction, and thats end of good things in the game. Singleplayer is trying very hard tell story very similar to Modern Warfare series! There's like in CoD "difficult choice" and "big end with killing super bad character". I like end's like this, but why similiar end is in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6: ModernExcellent realistic gun sounds, very good, realistic graphic, destruction, and thats end of good things in the game. Singleplayer is trying very hard tell story very similar to Modern Warfare series! There's like in CoD "difficult choice" and "big end with killing super bad character". I like end's like this, but why similiar end is in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3?
    Multiplayer is very good, destruction is amazing, and showing a real war. Sounds are great too but there's break with them, there's a lot of bugs... Nice 6 for very bad single, and bugged multi.
  13. Oct 25, 2011
    Epic greatness. I took 0.5 off the perfect score due to the campaign being a little bit on the rushed side, and 0.5 due to some bugs remaining. Which is really harsh given that reviewers out there tend to ignore the bugs (rightly so I guess, given that they are usually addressed in patches, which then make the game technically great).

Graphics, gameplay, sound, the engine, it's all

Graphics, gameplay, sound, the engine, it's all crazy-great. Don't listen to the bashers who give low scores. This game has BY FAR the best graphics, gameplay, sound and overall engine of any shooter ever released before. It would get a 10, I mean a real, full-fledged TEN ON TEN which means nothing short of revolutionary and PERFECT at the same time, if not for the two small flaws I reported on at first. EPIC GREATNESS I say, this can will keep you coming back for 1,000 hours or more.
  14. Oct 26, 2011
    Honestly, I don't care what the single player looks and plays like.
    Playing the multiplayer is truly amazing. This game has such a unique atmosphere, game play, graphics, customization, that you will simply not feel at any other game.
    BF was always about multiplayer. And they out-done themselves this time.
  15. Nov 12, 2011
    -CAMPAIGN not the most original but still fun and more believable then the ridiculous MW series. -GFX amazing -SOUND also amazing
    -BattleLog has issues but works better than i thought -COOP short but sweet and gets you great MP guns. wOULD have been better if part of campaign but still fun.
    -MP this is AAA class MP gameplay the best fps gaming around for military shooters hands down. OVER

OVER ALL 9.5 its not perfect but you gotta give Dice credit for going above and beyond the call(rehashed games)
  16. Oct 25, 2011
    Near Perfection of a First Person Shooter.
    The Game shines everywhere the only main disappointment is Campaign, The Multiplayer is unmatched and even better? there's co-op fun to be had however the thing that really shine is FROSTBITE 2
  17. Oct 28, 2011
    Do NOT listen to any review rating this game below 7. They are NOT honest. They will rate it low because they are upset with either their inability to play the game well, or because they had problems with it upon launch.
    Had to register just to review it a 10 to outweigh these trolls somewhat.
  18. Oct 25, 2011
    FROSTBITE 2 is awesome. Cool story, epic moments and the better multiplayer in years. Single player is a huge improvement from Bad company 2. Excellent and reallistic sound effects
  19. Oct 30, 2011
    BF3 is a solid multiplayer FPS. The campaign is pretty generic, the usual Tom Clancy 'omg nukes' BS. A couple levels are pretty cool (the jet level in particular), but the rest has been done to death, and done better by other series. However, BF3 shouldn't really be judged based on the single player campaign as it's little more than a vehicle to learn how to play the multiplayer. TheBF3 is a solid multiplayer FPS. The campaign is pretty generic, the usual Tom Clancy 'omg nukes' BS. A couple levels are pretty cool (the jet level in particular), but the rest has been done to death, and done better by other series. However, BF3 shouldn't really be judged based on the single player campaign as it's little more than a vehicle to learn how to play the multiplayer. The multiplayer itself is absolutely amazing. Everything has been upgraded from BC2; map size/player count, graphics, destruction, all the good stuff. The only thing I don't like about BF3 is its association with the battlelog, and Origin in general. The battlelog is a completely uneccessary facebook-like application the PC version is run from and I'm hoping there will eventually be a way to bypass it entirely. *edited to add* Most of the multiplayer bugs I've encountered *seem* to have been fixed; no server disconnects or unexplained score losses all weekend, so I've returned my score to an 8. Expand
  20. Oct 27, 2011
    incredible exoerience. buy it! Top notch graphics, beautiful enviroments, excellent and realistic sound effects. And a really superb, fun, action packed and strategy based gameplay with really good single player and co-op modes and just an awesome multiplayer mode with so much freedom of choice and tons of unlockables, make Battlefield 3 one of best first person shooters available in theincredible exoerience. buy it! Top notch graphics, beautiful enviroments, excellent and realistic sound effects. And a really superb, fun, action packed and strategy based gameplay with really good single player and co-op modes and just an awesome multiplayer mode with so much freedom of choice and tons of unlockables, make Battlefield 3 one of best first person shooters available in the market right now and makes it a must buy for any fan of the FPS genre. Expand
  21. Oct 25, 2011
    An outstanding teamwork based battlefield simulation, complete with tanks, jeeps, jets and helicopters. Single player campaign is great with stunning visuals and intense action in the air land and tank. A definite buy in my books.
  22. Oct 25, 2011
    I have nothing to say but AWESOME !!!! Single player is a huge improvement from Bad company 2.The environment seems very alive,lighting is fantastic. Oh and the money flying around the room after grenade explosion lives me speechless . I have to say mission accomplished. One of the only games in a while to have me say WOW !!!
  23. Oct 25, 2011
    I got Battlefield 3 last night for xbox 360. Like many people, i was super super excited. I played Battlfield 1942, Battlefield 2 (and expansions), Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Bad Company and Bad Company 2 and the Battlefield 3 Beta. I've had a lot of Battlefield experiences. I put it into my xbox and downloaded the 163mb update and installed it to my hard drive toI got Battlefield 3 last night for xbox 360. Like many people, i was super super excited. I played Battlfield 1942, Battlefield 2 (and expansions), Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Bad Company and Bad Company 2 and the Battlefield 3 Beta. I've had a lot of Battlefield experiences. I put it into my xbox and downloaded the 163mb update and installed it to my hard drive to get the HD packages (all that took about 20 minutes). After I got my code activated (something i'm not happy about (they don't allow free multiplayer basically i could be wrong though)). I jumped into a multiplayer game and the first thing I did was jump into a jet and it was fantastic! I got into a dogfight with another guy and got my first kill. I really missed planes in battlefield. Ok, back to what I was talking about, when i finally got on the ground I moved the controller around and noticed the gun movement and overall movement was much more fluid then the beta. I found a couple people and killed them, the guns felt great and the hit markers worked better then in the beta. I jumped into a tank and took out a couple people till I was disabled and eventually killed by a couple bad guys. The graphics are excellent, the guns look great, you look and the sun and the sun glare is very realistic and there is glare off of pieces of the environment. Now, the graphics are obviously not as good as PC but if you play this for PS3 or XBOX 360, you will not be disappointed. I was very happy with the multiplayer and if you enjoy first person shooter multiplayer then this is a must have. One of the best multiplayer experiences I have ever had. Brings me back to the times of Battlefield 2 I have no played the singleplayer campaign yet so this is simply a review for Multiplayer. Expand
  24. Oct 25, 2011
    Unbelievable game...been playing it for about 5 hours now and it's wonderful. The multiplayer is bigger and better than all the previous BF games. The shooting mechanics are top notch and the map design exquisite. Pick the game up!
  25. Oct 25, 2011
    Amazing multiplayer and graphics but the campaign makes no sense with the same game btw necessarily you need a computer of great performance to enjoy graphics or you may be kicked from the game.
  26. Oct 25, 2011
    Game of the year, four words that WILL describe this game. Right as it stands, it needs a little server side work, Improved loading times(on ultra), minor adjustments to simple things like giving orders or server options. I easily give it a 10/10 because as It stands DICE have blown me away, and I had high expectations from the start. I played the alpha and beta and thought a 9/10 was aGame of the year, four words that WILL describe this game. Right as it stands, it needs a little server side work, Improved loading times(on ultra), minor adjustments to simple things like giving orders or server options. I easily give it a 10/10 because as It stands DICE have blown me away, and I had high expectations from the start. I played the alpha and beta and thought a 9/10 was a good score but this passes that. I can see myself playing this for years to come. Keep up the great work DICE, and keep those patches coming. Expand
  27. Oct 25, 2011
    Throughout the years there were certain games that have pushed the boundaries of gaming. When most of the games tend to repeat their respected genre, some of them played an important role in the evolution of gaming. Battlefield series has done that in the past years, introducing vehicle and tactical warfare to a genre that has consisted solely of run and gun style of gameplay before.
    With
    With Battlefield 3, they have polished their franchise so well that, lacking of revolutionary content is not a problem. Battlefield 3 has many new additions, all of which are not so new and revolutionary, but all the aspects of the game are now at its finest, or you feel so at this time.
  28. Oct 25, 2011
    A true sequel to DICE's Battlefield 2 - People may be upset with the fact that the single-player was not up to par with most campaigns in other games (and in my opinion, it was) - but Battlefield has and always will be a multiplayer game and for people to rate this game down simply because the single player wasn't as good as they hoped is moronic and ignorant.

I recommend this game to

I recommend this game to everyone, it's the best shooter of the year and may be even GOTY.

Hoorah!
  29. Oct 26, 2011
    This is simply amazing, anyone that is on the fence better get ready to be pushed into the BF3 camp, coz this game is incredible!
    NOW STOP READING AND START FRAGGIN' SOLDIER!!!
    GO GO GO!!!
  30. Oct 25, 2011
    Huge and beautiful. The multiplayer in this game makes it more than worth it. Call of Duty has met its match (and also did in BFBC2). But now it is going to be shadowed. Don't listen to any of the negative reviews. It's more than worth the purchase.

It's all a matter of taste, after all. They each provide a certain type of entertainment – when talking about Battlefield 3, it involves a bigger game, more open in its possibilities and more spectacular. But on a longer timeline, less frantic and with fewer Bruce Willis scenes than the mass appeal beast it set itself to dethrone.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 20, 2012
    No, Battlefield 3 is not the best game of today. But good looking – definitely. It also has an absolutely addictive multiplayer. Who needs more? [Dec 2011]
  3. PC PowerPlay
    Dec 4, 2011
    Both a triumphant leap forward and a return to form for the Battlefield series. This is the best multiplayer shooter on PC. [Christmas 2011, p.58]