5.9

1. Dec 23, 2011
    I love this game. But yes I agree with you all, they should make it less pay to win. More credit weapons would solve this. But then again, you can earn battlefunds by doing surveys. Do surveys for half an hour and you can buy super/uber weapons. Also, a little problem are the noobbashers. So I suggest you play on custom owned servers. Really great game to play, and I will still play it forI love this game. But yes I agree with you all, they should make it less pay to win. More credit weapons would solve this. But then again, you can earn battlefunds by doing surveys. Do surveys for half an hour and you can buy super/uber weapons. Also, a little problem are the noobbashers. So I suggest you play on custom owned servers. Really great game to play, and I will still play it for a long while! Expand
  2. Jan 4, 2013
    You can customize your weapons by paying for a pack or using "The Claw", which can be done once a day for free!
    Also, you can make or join a clan, multiple weapons which, if lucky can be used unlimited with the Claw.

1. EA DICE presents us a game that comes up with something new concerning the really worn-out issue of war. They have decided to get away from realism und titles like Medal of Honor and Call of Duty. The only negative thing about it is that only online-gamers will have long-term fun clinging to this online game.
  2. The game we've been presented with works against itself more often than it does not.
  3. Without any announcement, Electronic Arts released Battlefield Heroes. Why the secrecy? The free online shooter turns out to be an entertaining game. It's a casual game with almost no tactics to speak of, but it's fast-paced and funny.