Battlefield Vietnam PC

7.5

1. Henrik
    Mar 20, 2004
    Worthless piece of lagging sh.t.
  2. RichardL.
    Apr 9, 2005
    Horrible game. The jungle scenery loses the appeal of the wide-open spaces present in Bf1942. Bug-tastic and unpopular online. Definitely wait until BF2 is out.
  3. MarcusB.
    Apr 26, 2004
    Anyone who thinks this is the "best game ever" needs some serious time with other shooters before forming that opinion. It's full of potential, but ultimately really quite flawed.
  4. MatthieuR.
    Mar 26, 2004
    What a letdown! This was supposed to blow me away, but instead I get a boring game with a mod-like feel. I realize that Vietnam was much different from WWII strategically, but you spend half the time looking for a fight, and all the levels feel the same. The game runs like crap on even good systems, and the bugs are unacceptable. I guess I'll go back to BF 1942.
  5. Thisfourmbite
    Jun 4, 2004
    Still has lame BF physics which the pathetic stunt modders and fanboys cant get enough of. Dues Ex 2 had legs bugs than this. get a real Vietnam experirence and play Vietcong.
    Mar 20, 2004
    I took this game back 2 days after shelling out my hard earned $. WOW what a waste of money. It looks ok, sounds ok but it feels terrible. I loved BF1942 in its day but there is no way in hell I'd drag it out to play it now, not after the shooters I've played since. Believe me, it's exactly the same game with some average new maps and some pixel shaders. Its a dinosaur and I took this game back 2 days after shelling out my hard earned $. WOW what a waste of money. It looks ok, sounds ok but it feels terrible. I loved BF1942 in its day but there is no way in hell I'd drag it out to play it now, not after the shooters I've played since. Believe me, it's exactly the same game with some average new maps and some pixel shaders. Its a dinosaur and runs like one 2. But if you're still playing BF1942 then you'll love it. Expand
  7. BobB.
    Jun 5, 2004
    Bugs ubgs and glitches if you want a multiplayer fps with vehicles go for UT2K4 plus the bots are way smarter too
  8. RalphW.
    Jun 8, 2004
    I found this to be a shockingly bad game. It was confusing and very unrealistic. I have to say I am not a fan of 1942 either. I cannot get into this franchise. Give me CoD MOHAA any day.
  9. DarrenS.
    Feb 14, 2005
    Battlefield 2 has to be better than this note to developers make it better then this game please. I'm a true fan of Bf42 Bfrr and Bf swww2 so please make the graphics lifelike and the gameplay unsurpassable.
  10. Nov 12, 2011
    A very big disappointment, when i played it for the first time i compared it with Battlefield 1942 and that was a very big mistake because its really bad. The graphics are even worse then 1942, boring as hell.

1. It really does a fantastic job at letting you in on the Vietnam era, and I’m sure that after a few patches it will be even better.
  2. I think it needs a little more oomph on more scenarios and the detail in the graphics. Also, conquering control points over and over gets too repetitive after long play.
  3. Game Informer
    An incredibly good time if you can find an amicable crew of fellow soldiers. [May 2004, p.106]