BattleForge PC

1. ManaDar
    Apr 24, 2009
    I'm a huge fan of RTS and RPG games but this game is a "cash cow" in the worst form. The gameplay is repetitive. The units are not interesting. The storyline is a document, like a long and boring book . PvP is not interesting because some cards are seriously overpowered. If you buy this game, then you will regret it.
  2. Matt
    Apr 7, 2009
    I loved the Beta, but as soon as we have to pay to unlock content already in the game, I quit. Spending $2.50 on 8 virtual cards just doesnt cut it. Plus, PVP is pretty lame since you keep seeing the same OP'd cards over and over. The only way to win is to use the same cheap tactics...I loved the Beta, but the pricing scheme and unbalanced play killed it.
  3. Steve
    Jun 19, 2009
    A great idea translated into a disastrous videogame. Right from the start, Battleforge is really hard to grasp. The playerinterface is so cluttering and poorly designed that managing cards, finding matches and navigating the world is a pain. The card auctionhaus is also a joke. The lack of attention to detail and clumsy, outdated functions to buy and sell cards is terrible (Ebay

1. Play (Poland)
    This novel RTS in a slightly overdone but nevertheless interesting fantasy setting appeals with its fresh approach, especially to those among us who have a bit of a collecting bug. And who doesn't? [Apr 2009]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Take the graphics and easy controls of WarCraft III throw in the addictive and working system from any trading card game and you will get an excellent piece of playability and fun – you’ll get BattleForge. [Mar 2009]
  3. PC Gamer UK