BattleForge PC

7.0

1. Jul 29, 2013
    This could be a nice game if it didn't have collectible cards inside. I like RTS games but I absolutely hate games where you collect cards, say nothing about buying such cards with real money. I actually wonder what audience they had in mind at all. That said, the game itself looks much like Warcraft 3, except you have more unit types and you can cast spell (like a god) anywhere on theThis could be a nice game if it didn't have collectible cards inside. I like RTS games but I absolutely hate games where you collect cards, say nothing about buying such cards with real money. I actually wonder what audience they had in mind at all. That said, the game itself looks much like Warcraft 3, except you have more unit types and you can cast spell (like a god) anywhere on the map. Unfortunately, there is just no one to play online against. Could be a great RTS game, but trading cards spoiled it. Expand
  2. Nov 5, 2012
    Battleforge is an entertaining game for sure. If you like RTS games, you will enjoy this card game hybrid. The game feels like it is missing something or it might just be me feeling burnt out of the RTS genre. Either way, while the game is entertaining, it was only entertaining for a limited amount of time. It is certainly worth a try.

1. Play (Poland)
    This novel RTS in a slightly overdone but nevertheless interesting fantasy setting appeals with its fresh approach, especially to those among us who have a bit of a collecting bug. And who doesn't? [Apr 2009]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Take the graphics and easy controls of WarCraft III throw in the addictive and working system from any trading card game and you will get an excellent piece of playability and fun – you’ll get BattleForge. [Mar 2009]
  3. PC Gamer UK