7.0

Mar 15, 2003
    Great game.
  2. LaneA.
    May 18, 2003
    It is the most awesome most cool game ever.
  3. GrantT.
    Feb 20, 2002
    I am a second year medical student in the middle of finals and this game is the juice that powers this rocket ship.
  4. Dr.Dre
    Jul 21, 2002
    I reckon this game is pretty cool. My favorite type of movie is war and action and I think this includes both of them... sort of... i think it's a good game.
  5. vgamer9cheatfanatic
    Apr 29, 2003
    This is a cool game! Not the best graphics, but fun and addictive!
  6. RonF.
    Sep 22, 2006
    This game is fine, sure its not the greatest graphics, so what, it plays well. Its actually much more realistic than the fantasy roll playing games the psuedo-intellectuals play.[NOTE:: I did not say all that play role playing games are that type] Like movie critics, if they don't like a movie it's probably good & entertaining. My only wish is that the levels changed a little This game is fine, sure its not the greatest graphics, so what, it plays well. Its actually much more realistic than the fantasy roll playing games the psuedo-intellectuals play.[NOTE:: I did not say all that play role playing games are that type] Like movie critics, if they don't like a movie it's probably good & entertaining. My only wish is that the levels changed a little more. Past about 20 they repeat the pattern.Possibly siighly more difficult as it goes. I have been up to about level 150 on my 98 machine. If you like FAST try it on a screaming XP machine, No way to keep up and win. Expand
  7. Crazybob
    Jul 27, 2002
    C'mon, how many games can you play when you blow up a truck and the guys catch on fire? high action, high stress, this game rocks! it's a great time killer...
  8. Duke
    Aug 23, 2002
    Don't let the snobs sway you. Beachhead is cool. Sometimes all you really want is a simple game that lets you blast away for as long as you can stand it. It is addictive. Get the cheat codes and really have fun. The soldiers attacking the beach are a little slow and stupid, but that is how I like my enemies. The onslaught of soldiers, plans, copters and tanks is challenging enough.
  9. RobB.
    Jul 31, 2005
    Lots of fun! How long can YOU last? A games quality should not be judged based on how complicated it is. This straight-forward shoot pretty much everything that moves and survive game is always enjoyable when I pull it out to play. The "Daily Radar" review people simply have no vision beyond their own narrow view of what a good game should entail.

1. D-Day is putting it lightly.
  2. A stress buster with mindless fun.
  3. Da Gameboyz
    Offers plenty of mindless fun that gives your brain the chance to go on cruise control.