Beowulf: The Game PC

5.2

1. JonathanS.
    Nov 12, 2007
    This feelz like it was made only 4 consoles and has bad lag in the graphics. The save system sux 2.
  2. JennyP.
    Nov 27, 2007
    This is the terrible game that I do!! The graphics are so Bad like "You are empty"(Game) I'm very mad that I bought It.
  3. AlexO.
    Jan 27, 2008
    To be truthful I think Ubisoft with its glowing star reputation have really just gave it to the graphic designers 7 year old son and let him design it. After reading the poem for ages I was trying to work out wheter this was Boewulf. The poem is much better! I have seen it in a store being sold for £25 ($50). No Chance!
  4. Jan 8, 2012
    This outstanding poor graphics,boring,repetitive game and un-rensponsive controller doesn`t make you feel better,it will make you feel frustrated and you will see that you will not look that game again.

1. Destined to line bargain bin bottoms. It has its hacking and slashing moments, but like so many movie-licensed titles, it reeks of a truncated production schedule and a too-heavy reliance on a story intended for another medium.
    Ubisoft Shanghai and Tiwak did a magnificent job of butchering the reimagining of a classic tale and providing plenty of disposable, derivative gameplay to go along with it.
  3. VideoGamer
    It's just run-of-the-mill game design. Bar the occasionally impressive combat, Beowulf doesn't have enough to make it stand out.