tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. K.Richardson
    Oct 2, 2009
    I agree with the review by Tommy R. in every detail, except that a 6.0 rating is too kind. I just finished the earlier "Inspector Parker" -- and thought it was the best (cheap) game I'd bought in months. Plan to leave it on my computer and play again.

This "follow on" could easily have been improved by making it less linear, and by having clues commensurate with level of difficulty and danger. I don't agree with Adventure Gamers -- the good writing in no way makes up for the game play -- I realized immediately that I wasn't going to be interacting with the game plot -- and my level of interest in the writing dropped to zero.
  2. TommyR.
    Nov 29, 2004
    I was hoping for a more logic oriented puzzle, ala Inspecter Parker, however was subjected to a poorly done Minesweeper clone with what barely amounts to a "story" that you have absolutely no effect on. Not highly recommended.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. A good, very well-written, snack-sized adventure for fans of Laura Bow games and Jane Jensen's writing—but only those who can tolerate a heap of casual game elements in their adventures. Don't bother otherwise.