4.9

1. AWG
    Sep 2, 2013
    What a poor piece of buggy, pretentious waste of time.
  2. Aug 9, 2013
    This is a non-traditional gaming experience that explores the line where videogames meet art. The game makes no qualms about this either, expressing that it is something to explore as opposed to something 'beat' or 'win'.

That would be the best way to describe it. This isn't playing a game, this is playing interactive art. Like all art, you either like it or you don't.

I, for one,
    liked it. Expand
  3. Jul 5, 2013
    A relaxing experience. It's about love, distance, memories. This kind of virtual communication between couples is quite thought provoking.

I give it a 7, because among all these kind of artsy "non-game" relaxing stuff, it's pretty good, and it looks very nice. Has little science-fiction elements which make you think.

Cons: The controls should be a bit more intuitive. Even with a
    gamepad it's not very convenient. Expand
  4. Apr 22, 2013
    This is a Tale of Tales game. They create interactive experiences, not games. Although I couldn't find anyone in the house, the AI suffices, and it is an interesting experience. I don't regret buying this title, I think of it as a donation to their next project. I highly recommend you check out their title "The Path". We need more small developers like this.
  5. Apr 20, 2013
    This game is an unfinished scam. My description of it? It is really just a hodgepodge of randomness with hollow artsy fartsiness. This serves as failed attempt to conceal the fact that there is no game, just you, a player who might desperately seek justification for the money they wasted by pressing his or her face too closely to the screen or by giving this game a score higher than 0 on metacritic. Collapse
  6. Mar 20, 2013
    Far by the worst game ever. I only gave this game a 1 because it is in French and I love French, or else it would've been a 0. Multiplayer doesn't work and the game promised that you can play it in multiplayer. A high end graphics card is needed when the game doesn't look like it needs that much vram and etc. This whole "game" is a rip off, I exchanged my Sleeping Dogs hoping that this would be better, but nope. Do not EVER buy this game, it's a scam like WarZ! Yes I officially made a metacritic just so I can tell everyone how horrible it is. Expand
  7. Feb 14, 2013
    The main problem is how buggy and clunky this game is. The multiplayer doesn't seem to work at all, whether private or public, and the developers don't seem to care. On the forums they give helpful advice such as "it worked when *we* tested it". I understand from the simulations what's trying to be accomplished here, but this sort of game is entirely about the experience, and there's simply nothing to do. Expand
  8. Apr 20, 2013

1. May 15, 2013
    It's not a video game as such, but rather an essay on loneliness expressed through virtual means. We're glad to have experiences like this one, because it means the industry is growing up.
  2. May 13, 2013
    How long can you stare at birds and globes traveling across the sky? [CD-Action 06/2013, p.79]
  3. If you decide to pick up the latest artistic experiment from Tale of Tales keep in mind that the game’s subject matter with a little bit of background can start to make a lot of sense. It just requires you to think outside of the video game medium.