6.1

1. Aug 30, 2013
    Clash in the Clouds is not exactly what I expected from the first Bioshock Infinite DLC. Anyway it’s an intriguing DLC that shows one of the best horde modes around.
  2. Aug 28, 2013
    This is not exactly the kind of content I would think most Bioshock fans would want, nor myself, and that is why I am not shocked about the negative reviews. But I cannot deny that for 5 bucks they offered up a decent experience.
    If this was a stand-alone game without the Bioshock tag, it would be a huge hit, a 10/10 for its price. But its not. It is DLC for another game with a base price of 40 bucks, and the people who purchased Bioshock were not expecting content of this kind.
    So if I were to rate this purely off content and gameplay over the price it would be a 10/10, but I am considering the fact that this was included in the season pass, and had a lot of people thought that the season pass would contain an arena/horde mode, they probably would not have bought it. I definitely did not personally expect this kind of content from a Bioshock game when I dropped 20 bucks for the season pass.
    Despite the decent experience, I have been unable to figure out any possible way of resetting the progress of the DLC which is just annoying since I made a few experimental choices when first starting, and cant undo them.
    Slashed a point for creating content as part of the season pass that they should have known Bioshock fans would not find very desirable, and a point for making it impossible to reset your progress without altering game files, which if you have Steam is against tos.
  3. Aug 3, 2013
    For a $5 DLC this is a great time killer to play while waiting for the story driven Bioshock Infinite DLC. If it had cost more I would have given it a lower score. Pretty much you fight waves of enemies across 4 different maps. There are challenges to complete and after each wave you unlock items. you earn a score and cash during the matches which you can use to purchase Vigor of WeaponFor a $5 DLC this is a great time killer to play while waiting for the story driven Bioshock Infinite DLC. If it had cost more I would have given it a lower score. Pretty much you fight waves of enemies across 4 different maps. There are challenges to complete and after each wave you unlock items. you earn a score and cash during the matches which you can use to purchase Vigor of Weapon upgrades or you can purchase items to place in a museum showcase. The addition of the leader boards was a nice touch. It is part 1 of a 3 part $30 Season pass its Value on its own is $5. I expect the next 2 DLCs for Bioshock Infinite to have more content if they wish to justify a higher price. Expand
  4. Oct 5, 2013
    @Big_Smella: You're an idiot, you're just complaining non sense. It WAS WELL KNOWN that the first DLC for Bioshock Infinite would be a non story driven one, if you're a retarded it's not developers' fault. You whiny little idiot.
  5. Dec 4, 2014
    For the price, this is a fantastic DLC. New maps and 60 challenges. My breakdown is as follows:

1. Graphics: 9/10 - excellent as the original game
    2. Gameplay: 7/10 - satisfying gameplay, great replay value
    3. Extras: 7/10 - museum with unlockable content and story tidbits

Overall, amazing DLC.
  6. Aug 31, 2013
    This DLC is $5, is it worth the money? This is a great expansion for Bioshock and a lot of people will be happy with the results. It pitches you with a choice of 4 maps to play on that are new, they look amazing. When you enter you will be in hoard mode and you must make it through the rounds on different difficulty levels. If you do a good job you'll get a blue ribbon which will give youThis DLC is $5, is it worth the money? This is a great expansion for Bioshock and a lot of people will be happy with the results. It pitches you with a choice of 4 maps to play on that are new, they look amazing. When you enter you will be in hoard mode and you must make it through the rounds on different difficulty levels. If you do a good job you'll get a blue ribbon which will give you virtual money which you can spend on random items to decorate the menu system, which is pretty badly design, like a Fable 3 menu system. You have to walk up to individual maps to select them, it takes way too long and can become tiresome. But that's a small complaint. You can also pick which enemy types you can go against. This will take you only a few hours to complete. But it's only $5, so go out an buy it! Expand
  7. Mar 24, 2014
    Mindless fun and shooting for hours and hours, plus lots of content and story information at the archaeological society. Different challenge maps will keep you interested and challenged for hours on end. Well the $4.99.
  8. Jun 30, 2014
    You should buy this in the season pass, that way it has a higher value
    It is a great mode if you enjoyed the fighting mechanics and unlocking things (which i love to do)
    You start from zero, given every weapon to choose each wave and you earn money to upgrade them or buy new vigors (or upgrades for them). You can also use the money to unlock kinetoscopes
  9. Oct 28, 2013
    There's alot of hate going around about this dlc, but you know what? For just 5 bucks, I had fun. If you enjoyed the excellent combat system of Infinite, or simply want to check out the sweet developer art and easter eggs in the museum, then I'd recommend it.

1. Sep 17, 2013
    Clash in the Clouds is a fun additive for the original game, but it’s not what Bioshock fans had hoped for. The collectors’ items in the museum are a good idea and it’s fun to look around, but this is not the DLC we were expecting.
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    Clash in the Clouds is not exactly what we expected from the first Bioshock Infinite DLC. Anyawy it’s an intriguing DLC that shows one of the best horde modes around.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    The four challenge maps will get a little tiresome for all but the most competitive players after a couple of hours, and unless you have friends on the leaderboard that you’re trying to beat it’s a small distraction at best.