8.5

исскусства.

сверх составляющая
    рекомендую
  2. Sep 18, 2013
    A Great game, a worthy successor to the original, and better than Bioshock 2. I love the detail and love that went in to this. You can even look up a lot of the names of things and see that they picked them because of real life historical influences and there are many parallels to real history here. There are supposedly alternate endings but I have only seen one.
  3. Apr 7, 2013
    This game is great and deserves all the acclaim that it is currently receiving. It creates a story that is so intriguing I could understand why it took three release delays for the game to finally be available to the public. The only thing I would love to have in this game would be co-op but that is such a small and insignificant thing to cry about. This game is a MUST-OWN and deserves aThis game is great and deserves all the acclaim that it is currently receiving. It creates a story that is so intriguing I could understand why it took three release delays for the game to finally be available to the public. The only thing I would love to have in this game would be co-op but that is such a small and insignificant thing to cry about. This game is a MUST-OWN and deserves a playthrough from every gamer. Expand
  4. Apr 10, 2013
    This game is a once in a life time experience. The story and the setting of the game are incredibly unique. Columbia is a perfect city in the sky, an utopia, ridden by some darker, ulterior motives. The game is just plain beautiful and it's accompanied by an amazing soundtrack. The characters are perfectly done. Elizabeth feels like a real, living and breathing human being with her ownThis game is a once in a life time experience. The story and the setting of the game are incredibly unique. Columbia is a perfect city in the sky, an utopia, ridden by some darker, ulterior motives. The game is just plain beautiful and it's accompanied by an amazing soundtrack. The characters are perfectly done. Elizabeth feels like a real, living and breathing human being with her own emotions and thoughts. The way she interacts with the main character and the world around her is something I have never seen anything in a video game. From she dances with people of Columbia as she feels freedom for the first time in her life to when she runs scared away from Booker when she first sees him kill people, her character feels so real, so human. She will accompany you throughout the majority of the game but when she doesn't you will feel lonely and nervous without her. She is never a burden, and she can be a life saver in combat as she tosses you health and salts (which are basically this game's mana system). She will also occasionaly toss you coins, or open locked doors for you, provided you found enough lockpicks for it. The gameplay is fast and fun. You will be frantically shooting down people from the skylines and then you jump down and start throwing explosive fire grenades all while Elizabeth is running around the battlefield to provide you for supplies. All of this culminates in a mindblowing, spectacular ending, which may leave you hanging with some questions if you have not been following the story closely, but if you have, it will provide a satisfying, sensible conculsion to what is probably the best story ever told in gaming. Buy this game, play it and love it. Expand
  5. Apr 9, 2013
    Great game start to finish. It has amazing hit boxes, well done animations, large amount of weapons and abilities, beautiful story and the best companion AI to date for me. Hope you enjoy
  6. Apr 13, 2013
    Whoever rated this game a 5 or below is on crack. I rarely rate on here but when I saw that many negatives (~10%) I had to put this up. Hell, 1 negative vote is too much for this great game. I just finished after about 10 hours of gameplay (I do all of the optional missions explore as much as possible). What it all comes down to is the game is fun. The combat, trying out differentWhoever rated this game a 5 or below is on crack. I rarely rate on here but when I saw that many negatives (~10%) I had to put this up. Hell, 1 negative vote is too much for this great game. I just finished after about 10 hours of gameplay (I do all of the optional missions explore as much as possible). What it all comes down to is the game is fun. The combat, trying out different vigors, using powers to activate turrets, or flying around on the rails while guys are chasing you... it's just damn fun!

If I wanted to nitpick, I'd say there are some slow spots in the game, and I was a little annoyed when some of the later levels were a bit recycled. But other than that, the game was great. I can see myself playing through again some time in the future.

This is a beautiful game in an artistic way (1440p on ultra helps!). But the compelling storyline, the atmosphere, sounds, music... all come together to make a wonderful game.

I honestly think if you rated this game below a 6 there is something wrong with you or you expect WAY too much from a game. It's obvious from playing the game through that the development team put a LOT of work into this game and it shows. I really don't know how much more you could expect from a game. To call this game mediocre is just plain criminal.
  7. Apr 12, 2013
    For me this game is like Twin Peaks. Maybe game-play isn't exactly the best, but plot and climate is worth every second with it. Music and Elisabeth character is an add on plus.
  8. Apr 12, 2013
    Bioshock Infinite is a god game with a fantastic ending. My jaw was literally on the floor after i completed this game. The game mechanics were great for console and even more for PC. Elizabeth's AI was one of the best i have ever played with. Not once was she ever in my way. Great job to Ken Levine and his team i Definitely am thinking game of the year for this contender!
  9. Apr 12, 2013
    I have to say I loved this game. The story immersed me in a way that no game has done before and when that kind of thing happens, such an ending will really make an impact. I don't play usually play just campaign games but this was didn't feel like some annoying task when completing the missions. I actually liked the combat because when using the vigors and guns at the same time, it makesI have to say I loved this game. The story immersed me in a way that no game has done before and when that kind of thing happens, such an ending will really make an impact. I don't play usually play just campaign games but this was didn't feel like some annoying task when completing the missions. I actually liked the combat because when using the vigors and guns at the same time, it makes for some crazy I cant complain about the graphics partly because my computer is pretty terrible and also they were pretty damn good for running on the lowest setting. Also good graphics aren't what make a good, it is the story and game play mechanics which I loved. But remember, IT IS ALL JUST AN OPINION Expand
  10. Apr 14, 2013
    Infinite is the best experience i have ever had since the first BioShock. The enviroment is BRILLIANT, the history amazing, moreover Infinite is a lot of fun to play, and the gunplay is better than the others. A masterpiece. Thanks Irrational Games, thanks Ken Levine.
  11. Apr 16, 2013
    Perfect games are nearly impossible to make, yet there are close ones. BioShock Infinite is an example. You rush campaign worthy of 14 hours of gameplay and at the end you will be thinking 'wow' and you will probably be left with still a lot of questions unanswerd. But this makes BioShock such a good game: it let's you think about all sorts of things, like racism and religion. BioShockPerfect games are nearly impossible to make, yet there are close ones. BioShock Infinite is an example. You rush campaign worthy of 14 hours of gameplay and at the end you will be thinking 'wow' and you will probably be left with still a lot of questions unanswerd. But this makes BioShock such a good game: it let's you think about all sorts of things, like racism and religion. BioShock Infinite provides the best setting and storytelling that has ever been told in a First-Person Shooter. First of all: the graphics. The Unreal Engine is holding its reputation as one of the best gaming engines and because of this the graphics of BioShock Infinite are so great. Columbia (with the help of this fantastic engine) is living. The flying city looks so great, that it even blows the undersea world of Rapture away. As I told you before about the setting and story from BioShock, you may want to know that the storytelling and setting are the strongest parts of this game, oh yeah and also Elizabeth. Elizabeth is the girl Booker DeWitt needs to save from Columbia. As you would think at first, it might be an escort mission, you're wrong. Elizabeth is such a great AI, that it almost lives like every other person. She is almost perfect. Because of her active role in BioShock Infinite, the game gets a lot better. She's not just the tip of the cake, she is the cake (and not a lie). BioShock is well known for its orginality. As from BioShock, and BioShock 2, you can also use magic powers in battle to overcome your enemy. Yet instead of plasmids (like in the original games) you now have Vigors, which is also really fun to use. My favourite has got to be the crows of death, where you send a group of deathly crows to your enemy and they eat them alive. Another great point about BioShock is the tool you use for travelling. I'm talking about the grapple hook. With this you can clinch on to rails and skydive your way trough Columbia. With this taking in mind, the grapple hook and the skydiving also give enough action to make the fire fights in the game a lot better. You're not the only one who can clinch on to those rails: your enemy are also good at that. With all the positives said, there has got to be something wrong about this game. Yet there is very few to mention. The only thing I may say are the fire fights. Sure they are fun as hell, but they changed. It's not like the first Bioshock or Bioshock 2. You mostly will use guns, instead of vigors. The Vigors feel less powerful then the Plasmids in the original BioShock. Yet this doesn't effect the overall BioShock experience. With this taken in mind, you shouldn't read my review. You're wasting your time. Because you could have taken your time to go to the nearest game shop and bought BioShock Infinite. This game is a must own! Expand
  12. Apr 14, 2013
    It couldn't be any better.
    The plot still sounds very hard to be understood, but we are in front of one of the greatest titles ever.
    We are not talking about a game: this is a form of art.
    Looking forward to the DLCs
  13. Apr 14, 2013
    I was anticipating this game ever since it was officially announced back in 2010. I had thought it would not be the successor to the original. I was wrong, the game had became a true sequel to the original. The game play is very solid and the story is quite something that is not like any other story to experience. It changes the ways how games are told and experienced for developers toI was anticipating this game ever since it was officially announced back in 2010. I had thought it would not be the successor to the original. I was wrong, the game had became a true sequel to the original. The game play is very solid and the story is quite something that is not like any other story to experience. It changes the ways how games are told and experienced for developers to take notes for future games to have the bar this high. The characters and writing are quite spectacular to where it feels very emotional, it takes you to another world to explore and feel very involved. It starts with a simple concept of a man has to save a girl from a tower to take his debt away. It starts to evolve from there to tell a extraordinary story where the twists and turns feel very exciting. The game play feels very open and unique with weapons and the newly named plasmids to vigors. The art direction was craft-fully created to make the world feel alive and like it's there. It was a perfect way to end the current console generation with the swan song of the generation, I highly recommend it to gamers who want to see have a great story. Expand
  14. Apr 16, 2013
    This blew me away, Its quite unlike any other game ive ever played, and its awesome! In terms of combat, i cant complain, fluid, fast moving and just great fun! The story is one of the best ive ever seen a game, although it requires a bit of thinking and luck {Several plot points require you to find game collect-ables to be explained}. The graphics are also actually quite a breath of freshThis blew me away, Its quite unlike any other game ive ever played, and its awesome! In terms of combat, i cant complain, fluid, fast moving and just great fun! The story is one of the best ive ever seen a game, although it requires a bit of thinking and luck {Several plot points require you to find game collect-ables to be explained}. The graphics are also actually quite a breath of fresh air, environments are colourful and richly animated giving an amazing back-drop. Definietly a new all-time fav for me and a real classic in the making. Expand
  15. Apr 16, 2013
    At the beginning of this console cycle, Irrational's first venture reinvigorated a stale shooter genre and gave us a game that stands right up there with the likes Half-Life 2 and Doom in terms of its influence, scale, and lasting appeal. Bioshock (one) was a masterpiece that would be extremely hard to follow, let alone top. Well, not only does Bioshock: Infinite out do it's predecessor,At the beginning of this console cycle, Irrational's first venture reinvigorated a stale shooter genre and gave us a game that stands right up there with the likes Half-Life 2 and Doom in terms of its influence, scale, and lasting appeal. Bioshock (one) was a masterpiece that would be extremely hard to follow, let alone top. Well, not only does Bioshock: Infinite out do it's predecessor, but it is just as worthy on it's own merit of standing up there with the greats. Never have I been so invested in a game's story, characters, and environment than I was while journeying through Infinite. It is a testament to the power of games as a storytelling medium the tale Irrational weaves throughout the experience is one that can only be told with in an interactive way; there has to be agency for it to work. The astonishing reason behind this triumph lies with the fact that gameplay and story work together it's not just violence for the sake of violence and shooting for the sake of shooting, the environment and story contextualize all of it. Each enemy you distinguish has a weight on your conscience as Elizabeth questions your actions....and you question your own, since you are persecuted as an "Anti-Christ" like figure upon reaching Columbia. I found I was asking myself "am I really the bad guy here...I am bringing about a lot of wanton death destruction." But yet all the while I justified my actions because I cared about Elizabeth and wanted to protect her and she represents not only an amazing achievement in technical design but character design as well. There is so much thought and care put into every facet of this games design that it is flabbergasting. I would need a lot more than 5000 characters to relate it all with text.

Here is all you really need to know:

The ending will have your jaw on the floor, the ride getting there will leave you giddy for more, walking through Columbia will leave you awe inspired. Bioshock: Infinite not only reinvigorates a stale genre but a stale industry in many regards. This a boon given to gamers...don't miss out on it.
  16. Apr 16, 2013
    this game is pretty imppresive, i really love how the storyline goes and columbia level design

It's too overrated?? yes actually, but in the other sides, this game is really good Graphic is colorful, i my pants looking at how beautiful graphic was designed in this game Gameplay is good but if you play the first 2 bioshock games, you'll be dissapointed with this one. 2 weapons

Gameplay is good but if you play the first 2 bioshock games, you'll be dissapointed with this one. 2 weapons limitation and some elements of old bioshock games have been removed
    Stoyline is the best thing of this game, well i got confused sometimes but when i see the ending, it explained EVERYTHING of this game. it's very satisfying ending and beautiful one

Replaybility level is really low in this game, but the storyline maybe will stuck on your mind for some years

i want to give this game 9,5 10
  17. Apr 16, 2013
    One of the greatest games I've ever played. It combines a beautiful setting with fantastic characters in a world with memorable themes. Absolutely perfect.
  18. Apr 16, 2013
    Very fun and amazingly written game. While keeping the charm of the first game Infinite builds itself to a new level, literally. With stunning graphics and wonderful music the game is just an experience on its own, but the real hook is the story. The characters involved are engaging and develop well through out the game and the ending will leave your head spinning.

It is a game were the

It is a game were the side buildings and rooms are must explore areas.

Now my major gripe about this game that is keeping me from giving it a 10 is that it felt very short to me, a 9 10 hour game at best. But it isn't much of a complaint because every minute of it was filled with fun and just bliss.
  19. Apr 17, 2013
    2k out did themselves with the first bioshock, and the second one had a great addition to multiplayer, but this changed Raptures legacy, this changed the whole game franchise. I have followed the bioshock franchise ever since it began, and have collected anything related to it.
    Cons: 2 Weapon only system, possible multiplayer?, lack of interaction with ciztizens
    Pros (im gonna list

Pros (im gonna list them by the dozen)
    * Story (so amazing)
    * Graphics
    * Map and world Design
    * Weapons
    * New Plasmids (now caled Vigors)
    * Your not a mindless man in a city now, your an actuial talking character
    * AI is pretty smart, especially elizabeth
    * A fluent and beutiful open world to explore
    * Possible DLC
    * Combat
    * SKY LINES
    * The carnival at the beginning as a substitute for a tutorial
    * AND MORE
    Just buy it.... Just buy it.
  20. Apr 17, 2013
    One of the best games i have played in a very long time!
    Game play is very enjoyable and doesn't get boring. The story is so good it had me sitting at the credits gobsmacked! Definitely a 10/10 for me.
  21. Apr 17, 2013
    This is a perfect game. The graphic engine is very good, awesome graphics. Sounds are very impressive too It's useless to tell you that the story is fresh and insanely well wrote. You'll never forget this game.
  22. Apr 17, 2013
    JUST FANTASTIC... I am so critic about pc games that I don't even write on any websites, but I wanted to say this. This game is AWESOME!!! So impressive!!! XD
  23. Apr 17, 2013
    Bioshock infinite is one of the best video games ever, at least top 10 of all time. The visuals are stunning as u go through the city in the sky Columbia. The world looks beautiful, but the real world underneath is dark. You play as booker dewitt and have to rescue a girl named Elizabeth the repay a debt. Elizabeth is very beautiful and isn't a burden like other companions in games andBioshock infinite is one of the best video games ever, at least top 10 of all time. The visuals are stunning as u go through the city in the sky Columbia. The world looks beautiful, but the real world underneath is dark. You play as booker dewitt and have to rescue a girl named Elizabeth the repay a debt. Elizabeth is very beautiful and isn't a burden like other companions in games and will toss you supplies like health, ammo, and salts, but also open tears and bring things into the world to help. Elizabeth is a character that you will really care for as her reactions are realistic and she's so sweet, beautiful, kind, and smart that you .have to care for her/ Salts are ammo for vigors which are special powers like throwing balls of fire which add to the gameplay and make it different but a lot better by being able to run and gun if you want to. The realism in how a city based on America but grew apart from it in the late 1800s in displayed greatly, as the city is realistically very racist, but u also can kill them including kkk members, which is awesome that u can kill kkk members. The story is amazing and without any spoilers, the ending really gets you thinking about the whole game and really has a special impact most games don't have. Play this game or you'll miss out on a great experience! Expand
  24. Apr 19, 2013
    This is a game that shows the world what gaming is capable of. People scorn games as being childish and trivial, and then a game like this comes along. A game that makes graphics more like cinematography. A game that builds beautiful and endearing characters. A game that hints subtly throughout at the conclusion it is leading to without ever spelling it out. Hollywood has not created aThis is a game that shows the world what gaming is capable of. People scorn games as being childish and trivial, and then a game like this comes along. A game that makes graphics more like cinematography. A game that builds beautiful and endearing characters. A game that hints subtly throughout at the conclusion it is leading to without ever spelling it out. Hollywood has not created a movie this thought-provoking or involved in years. Play this game and be thoroughly satisfied. Expand
  25. Apr 20, 2013
    Graphics were absolutely beautiful, no doubt. And the ending (I heard people's endings were different??) was such a plot twist. I would like if someone made a movie, or even a book based on this game if there hasn't already
  26. Aug 27, 2013
    We would definitely recommend this game as a must play for any gamer. The story keeps you sucked in and entertained. The graphics will make you marvel at it's sight and the gameplay will keep you entertained all the way until the end. Replayability is pretty good as well. Definitely check this game out.
  27. Apr 26, 2013
    It has been one hell of a long time since a current generation game actually made me think about the ending is there really much more to be said.......
  28. Apr 26, 2013
    Why are there so many low ratings for this game? The critics gave this game a combined 9.5 but it deserves a lot more than this, as they have not noticed some things. Firstly, the bad: the guns are unbalanced, so too are the vigor's. The final battle was annoying, it was too difficult, I died many times before realizing what needed to be done. The handymen are overpowered, in Bioshock 1Why are there so many low ratings for this game? The critics gave this game a combined 9.5 but it deserves a lot more than this, as they have not noticed some things. Firstly, the bad: the guns are unbalanced, so too are the vigor's. The final battle was annoying, it was too difficult, I died many times before realizing what needed to be done. The handymen are overpowered, in Bioshock 1 and 2, the Big Daddy's where underpowered. So they decided to raise the difficulty on the Handymen because they are references are to Big Daddy but the problem is the Handymen are too overpowered. Usually causing death several times per Handyman. Now these may be issued but they don't hold the game back for some other reasons. This game has amazing design, combat, storytelling. and most of all it's presentation. These would easily make up for the downers in this game and this would easily make this game unique and a perfect game. It's designed from the Bioshock continuation and it had so much detail to it. So many tiny details that make it a great improvement. It had an extremely good ending and very realistic and life like characters. The amazing graphics, the beautiful scenery, and most of all a unique thing that no game has done before: the sky-lining sections and the good variety of enemies. The ending could have been better, with more than one ending, but it's still amazing. 10/10. If anyone says it deserves less than they're lying to your face because they don't notice the heights this game achieves. So be reasonable. Expand
  29. Apr 27, 2013
    Best game I 've play in 2013. Many touching moments and packed with excellent shooting design. It has the most beautiful theme I have ever seen in a shooting game that make you relax and love to watch more than anything.

But beware this game is not a cakewalk if you don't tread carefully. On Hard difficulty, the enemies are brutal and keen shoot. I nearly destroy my gamepad because of some scene (yup! Not a hardcore gamer :P).

Strongly recommended and play it with fire. 9 for the game and plus 1 points for both Eliz and Booker.

Any "reviewer" has this score under 8.5 is clearly don't know how to play a true game or they are just trolls.
  30. c3p
    Apr 27, 2013
    The Story, Graphics ect. is extremly strong.
    The Core gameplay is a bit,...average. I can't really lay my finger on it, but it felt in huge parts a bit like a railway shooter. (That is an exaggerration, but at the end i just rushed through the combats to enhance the story)
    The Story, Graphics ect. is extremly strong.
    Also there are really nice ideas (Shield and AI partner,that throws ammunition to you, to get a better flow were great ideas, it wasn't really my style)
    In Conclusion 9/10, best FPS since >1 year.
  31. Apr 27, 2013
    amazing game, amazing characters, amazing story, amazing gameplay, AMAZING EVERYTHING (although compared to the original bioshock it does have a great emphasis on gunplay)
  32. Apr 27, 2013
    This is one of the best games ever made! The game play, the graphics and especially the story adds up to one of, maybe BEST game experiences ever! 11 out of 10
  33. Apr 28, 2013
    This is a game that I not only enjoyed for game play, featuring a companion I could not only tolerate but grew to even care about but was also great in terms of narrative. If you take the time to explore the areas, to listen to what there is to hear, to consider what certain elements mean, you will enjoy this game.

If however you are used to games that spoon feed you, games that are

If however you are used to games that spoon feed you, games that are simply COD clones, then please don't play this game, you will be disappointed.
  34. Apr 28, 2013
    Everything in the game in the game is perfect, the story, the gameplay, the mood, and the music. The replay value is so good, the game feels different the second time through, and it stays with you for weeks. if you're a gamer of any genre, Do not miss this, this is the game of our generation. This is the first game i want to play over and over again.
  35. May 2, 2013
    Bioshock Infinite in many ways puts me in mind of Half Life 2. When I first played Valve's magnum opus back in 2005, I realized that a new benchmark had been set for first person shooters. Valve's attempt to craft a narrative-based fps was truly unique at the time. City 17 felt like a real place, and the characters had a level of depth which you rarely see in any genre, let alone firstBioshock Infinite in many ways puts me in mind of Half Life 2. When I first played Valve's magnum opus back in 2005, I realized that a new benchmark had been set for first person shooters. Valve's attempt to craft a narrative-based fps was truly unique at the time. City 17 felt like a real place, and the characters had a level of depth which you rarely see in any genre, let alone first person shooters. The inclusion of Alyx Vance as the deuteragonist was a giant leap forward. Female characters rarely find a place in video games, and when they do, they are often shallow and underdeveloped.

Irrational Games has built upon Valve's success, creating their own immersive, fully realized world with captivating characters and an unbelievable story. Elizabeth is the heart of the game. She and the player character forge a close connection, and you genuinely begin to care for her. Courtnee Draper's performance is remarkable. At times I found myself forgetting that Elizabeth is actually an npc. Once I had finished Infinite, I went back and replayed Half Life 2 to see how the two games stack up. Alyx's character seems lifeless in comparison with Elizabeth. Irrational Games should be commended for what they have accomplished. Bioshock Infinite isn't just a game. It is a work of art that explores a myriad of complex themes including (inter alia) the evils of Christian absolutism, racism, love, loss, and the human desire for redemption.
  36. Edd
    May 3, 2013
    Absolutely a fantastic game well It's not like the other two Bioshocks but Its good part is that it's very different comparing the other two I mean It happens in the sky graphics are good,storyline OK characters well good Its not 100 epic but its a well done masterpiece and I enjoyed it a lot The sad part in the game was that you can only had to carry to weapons instead of a numberAbsolutely a fantastic game well It's not like the other two Bioshocks but Its good part is that it's very different comparing the other two I mean It happens in the sky graphics are good,storyline OK characters well good Its not 100 epic but its a well done masterpiece and I enjoyed it a lot The sad part in the game was that you can only had to carry to weapons instead of a number of them like the other two bioshock series But in rest the game is fantastic Another part that I wanted to expect is the enemies there weren't that many and were easy to beat even on normal And what I seen like with no words to describe the part was the ending In conclusion I like to say that I enjoyed Bioshock 1 and 2 and Infinite Still its nice it's a nice masterpiece based on the graphics and weapons and music and on the characters but the storyline is kinda complicated to understand Expand
  37. May 4, 2013
    I'm a totally fan of first Bioshock. And I had the same feeling when we played it for the first time: a new world very well crafted and convincing. I love Elizabeth, a great character. The combat is a bit chaotic, though.
  38. May 4, 2013
    Ahem....
    Are we getting another lighthouse soon? :D
  39. May 7, 2013
    Buy this game right now. The gameplay, graphics, story, characters,and setting are all amazing! Kept me entertained the entire time! Most of the time and I played for several hours without stopping and never wanted to.
  40. May 8, 2013
    BioShock Infinite. It had good graphic, good AI programming, good Campaign, just what could be wrong? NOTHING, this game is epic, Elizabeth's programming is also perfect, she's useful unlike a girl on the other games. Epic, Just epic, this is the GOTY of 2013.
  41. May 13, 2013
    This game is absolutely astounding. Gorgeous graphics, and one of the best stories. The only real problem is the Game play is fairly mediocre. It is nothing special, the game play alone is a 6 alone, but other then that this game is tremendous. The world is absolutely breathtaking. My advice if you are not to into the game play of a game and want a good story, and gorgeous visuals, this isThis game is absolutely astounding. Gorgeous graphics, and one of the best stories. The only real problem is the Game play is fairly mediocre. It is nothing special, the game play alone is a 6 alone, but other then that this game is tremendous. The world is absolutely breathtaking. My advice if you are not to into the game play of a game and want a good story, and gorgeous visuals, this is your game. Expand
  42. May 13, 2013
    This game is a very intriguing game, however, the actual gameplay isn't all that great. An FPS has to be mostly rated on the action experience. Nevertheless, a great storyline, good experience, and barely overrated is overrated at all.
  43. May 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think that this game was great though a little easy and you were in the clouds the clouds and clombia was great but the game couldve been longer and couldve made more sence about the story like the cage i think theres another ending Expand
  44. Jun 30, 2013
    A masterpiece, here is not just to shoot silhouettes soulless.
    Magnificent story, artistically speaking is wonderful audio, graphics, history, design everything.
    This is the future of video games.
  45. Aug 3, 2013
    Only the begin of the game say's much, with only a few words. The storyline is what make's this game be taken by most as game of the year at the half of the year. The game's storyline makes you feel even more amazed by playing the game another time knowing what is going to happen. Combat needs to be improved, you can't ignore it, you only have two guns and the vigors are not so useful asOnly the begin of the game say's much, with only a few words. The storyline is what make's this game be taken by most as game of the year at the half of the year. The game's storyline makes you feel even more amazed by playing the game another time knowing what is going to happen. Combat needs to be improved, you can't ignore it, you only have two guns and the vigors are not so useful as it seems ata a first look. But it's the ending of the game what makes you really think about the game months after finishing it. Expand
  46. May 18, 2013
    I was very shocked when I played this game. I loved the first 2 Bioshock games and thought they were incredible! It may have been the floating city that turned me off Bioshock Infinite. I just completed the game and will say this is one my top 10 games I have ever played. There hasn't been a game in awhile (2 years) that really captivated me into it's story and game play. Infinite was aI was very shocked when I played this game. I loved the first 2 Bioshock games and thought they were incredible! It may have been the floating city that turned me off Bioshock Infinite. I just completed the game and will say this is one my top 10 games I have ever played. There hasn't been a game in awhile (2 years) that really captivated me into it's story and game play. Infinite was a fantastic mix of fps with a small bit of an rpg element. I was very pleased at how well done they had done Elizabeth. When I realized that I would be taking her around the place for 90% of the game I thought this was gonna be another resident evil 4. However the fact that she can't get downed is fantastic and then she chucks ammo and salts at you. I was rather confused at the end though, could anyone help me out by emailing me here (austendcmccoleman@hotmail.com) Very pleased with this game can not wait for the sequel! Expand
  47. May 18, 2013
    A must have for any collector. A visual novel playing out with its own musical number. This is the game that should define the standard for any developing game. Bioshock Infinite will have you wanting more. "If you can't shine on them with brilliance, baffle them with intelligence."
  48. May 19, 2013
    Comecei a jogar não sabendo nada a respeito do roteiro, o que ajudou (e muito!) a me fazer um grande FANÁTICO por esse jogo. Roteiro estranho, mas muito bem pensado, daqueles que te deixam pensando por vários dias. Tentar entender o roteiro difícil, absurdamente complicado, como um cubo mágico que se aprende os códigos mas não se sabe por qual lado começar a montar. E nisso eles merecemComecei a jogar não sabendo nada a respeito do roteiro, o que ajudou (e muito!) a me fazer um grande FANÁTICO por esse jogo. Roteiro estranho, mas muito bem pensado, daqueles que te deixam pensando por vários dias. Tentar entender o roteiro difícil, absurdamente complicado, como um cubo mágico que se aprende os códigos mas não se sabe por qual lado começar a montar. E nisso eles merecem 100! Quer um game de pura ação e tiros? Talvez vá se decepcionar. Bioshock Infinite abriu a minha mente, conseguiu inovar usando a direção de arte e o roteiro como armas e sem dúvida alguma: vai permanecer como um marco na história dos games. Expand
  49. May 20, 2013
    one of the or the best shooter ive played in years AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must buy in my opinion simple as that PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please make more
  50. May 20, 2013
    Bioshock offers a combination of a thrilling story and a rich world. An outstanding game in terms of plot and characters. Offers different perspectives of world and a not trivial ending. Best game ever
  51. May 24, 2013
    BioShock in 2013 much more adult and integral work than ever before. The game got rid of unnecessary conventions, such as the silent hero, the need for moral choice, and other mini-games with locks, and therefore become easier rather than because it has moved from the closed spaces under the vault of heaven. There was more to life details and events, and the action does not stop for aBioShock in 2013 much more adult and integral work than ever before. The game got rid of unnecessary conventions, such as the silent hero, the need for moral choice, and other mini-games with locks, and therefore become easier rather than because it has moved from the closed spaces under the vault of heaven. There was more to life details and events, and the action does not stop for a second. Infinite is not even perceived as a game, an adventure, a different life, or even (almost spoiler!) Several lives. It's a great story that can and should live on their own, and in which all converge together what is love video games in general. Expand
  52. Jun 13, 2013
    Bioshock Infinite is an amazing game, Some people say brilliant, I say Master piece. I can't say much about the game other then that if I do it would only spoil the intensity of experiencing the game for ones' self. its a must own and a must play.
  53. Jun 22, 2013
    I had to read up to understand the ending but you really have to play the game twice to understand it all. The middle of the game gets repetitive as most games do but it all connects to the story. Similar to writing an essay a good thesis hooks you in the middle explains everything and the ending sums it all up. Basically if you are looking for a game with a great story play this game, ifI had to read up to understand the ending but you really have to play the game twice to understand it all. The middle of the game gets repetitive as most games do but it all connects to the story. Similar to writing an essay a good thesis hooks you in the middle explains everything and the ending sums it all up. Basically if you are looking for a game with a great story play this game, if you want a Call of Duty like shooter this is not the game for you. Expand
  54. Jun 16, 2013
    I can't remember the last time I got a game I literally couldn't put down. I spent the better part of two days completely engrossed in the story, the scenery, the characters, everything. Everything from combat to searching every nook and cranny for Voxophones and silver eagles was absolutely fun. My only regret is not buying it the moment it launched.
  55. Jun 16, 2013
    Irrational Games have done it again with imersive graphics, amazing and quirky characters, a vibrant and interesting world and a gripping story.
    Bioshock Infinite is a one of a kind game Elizabeth is one of my favorite character in gaming yet. The gameplay gives you choice, you can tackle each task however you want.
    If you have a good enough pc rig to run Bioshock then get the pc
    If you have a good enough pc rig to run Bioshock then get the pc version.
    But if you get the console version you'll still get the same great game just with a lower frame rate.
    Overall: 10/10
  56. Jul 18, 2013
    Ignore any ones bad reviews about this game the story in this game is better than most movies the combat is fun and while there are some problems only being able to hold two guns it is still enjoyable the developers focused more on story and they nailed Elizabeth is great the game doesn't feel like one big escort mission she is helpful and never gets in the way
  57. Jun 22, 2013
    I've played many wonderful games in my youth. You know, when you are young and world is new and your friends are around and having fun everything is so much better.

I became software developer. As ages passed I've got lonelier. As I've become more experienced I've started to be numb to the new games. Yes, I saw colors in them and, sure, I bited. But to my sadness I felt no taste, no emotions. I felt I'm a keyboard&mouse operating machine that needs to execute to finish the game.

I though I'm getting old. Took me a while....

I've started Bioshock Infinite with usual: I've saved so many worlds before, this will be done in no time, just show me The Boss.

And then somewhere half way though the I felt that tingling sensation. I felt something! I felt the people who created this game saves many worlds as well. And this one is somehow different. I felt young and surprised by the world.

And when I passed the game ending I was just an ashamed and astonished kid that was lucky to touch the masterpiece made by of people truly order of magnitude wiser then him.
  58. Jun 29, 2013
    It has been a long time since I enjoyed a game so much that it sticks in your mind. Ocarina of time did that, along with Sands of time, Half Life 2, Beyond Good and Evil, and Bioshock 1. But since 2008 I have played many games, some which were critically acclaimed to be a masterpiece, some which were immensely popular.

I enjoyed those games, but since the original bioshock, not a

I enjoyed those games, but since the original bioshock, not a single game impressed me enough to enter my top 5. (mentioned above) And to be honest, I wasent that impressed by the countless trailers and gameplay vids of this game.... It just felt like a scripted piece of junk.

Man, was I wrong..... Because Bioshock infinite has not only entered my top 5, it also made my jaw drop many times.

Lets get one thing clear, This is not what you would expect from a game with 'shock' in its name. Its not scary, or a survival shooter. It provides you with a completely different experience, and that is why its so good.

From the moment you open the gates to Columbia, you will be so lost in this game that you will never want to stop playing. Yes, its a slow shooter with a lot of emphasis on exploration and experimentation. But thats exactly what I want from a bioshock game. You will be confused, lost and puzzled. You will try to piece together different events with the help of audio logs and your personal interpretation. You will try to experiment with vigors all the time. My favorite was using devils kiss to throw a grenade and then using murderous crows to use burning crows on the enemies.

But its not the gameplay that hooked me. It was the characters, the outstanding setting of the game, and of course The story. Let me tell you, This is the best story I have experienced in a first person shooter ever. And I have played a lot, seriously A LOT... Elizabeth and the Lutece twins will always be my favorites. And the way the the game concludes: Holy s***....

However this game isn't for everybody. If you hated the first bioshock, there's no way you will enjoy this one. Also if you hate backtracking, "your princess is in another castle" moments, and collection quests, understand that these has been the normal features in the shock series since the legendary System Shock 2, and if you hate these things to death, please don't play this game.

But that being said, Bioshock Infinite is a spectacular achievement in terms of storytelling, characters and the setting a game can present us with. For me, I enjoyed it even more than its acclaimed predecessor.
  59. Jul 22, 2013
    Easily the best shooter I have played so far. It is a bit narrative heavy if that sort of thing bothers you, I would still recommend that you get it. It is highly engaging and more than worth the $30 I played for it. It is not at all repetitive as many shooters can become. Furthermore you get dispatch minions with a buzz saw made of hooks...enough said
  60. Jun 29, 2013
    I played the game before, and I just watched a playthrough of it. It has the most beautiful story ever. Everyone should play it. I like the gameplay too. Some people had problems with the combat, I didn't, I really liked it; I usually don't play first person shooters, I don't really like them, but in this game, I enjoyed it. Best ending ever, best game ever, 10/10.
  61. Jul 9, 2013
    The world of Columbia is absolutely beautiful detailed and creative you will stop every 5 minutes to admire it. The characters have a strong personality and the story is rich, satisfying and it touches on many different themes with a strong and satisfying ending. What makes the game play unique are the skylines and the tears which offer fluid and dynamic action and adds strategicThe world of Columbia is absolutely beautiful detailed and creative you will stop every 5 minutes to admire it. The characters have a strong personality and the story is rich, satisfying and it touches on many different themes with a strong and satisfying ending. What makes the game play unique are the skylines and the tears which offer fluid and dynamic action and adds strategic elements. Elizabeth's A.I. and personality are resourceful and makes her a solid companion. But songbird is an interesting character and I wanted to know more about him he's not properly used. There's not that many puzzles as the first one had the choices you make won't affect the ending in the original there was 3 endings in this one there is only 1. Recycled boss fights and useless gear. Expand
  62. Aug 3, 2013
    One of the best games in my life trully a masterpiece. There wasn't before in my life a game which I still think about after 5 months of finishing it. One sad thing after you finish it you now that something one of a kind is gone forever...
  63. Jul 8, 2013
    This is a beautiful, greatly written and greatly executed game. From the moment you begin to the minute you finish, it is fun, gripping, mind boggling, even scary at times but overall an almost perfect game, did lack exploration and freedom of choice but the storyline and ending are so damn good.
  64. Jul 9, 2013
    Bioshock Infinite is a fantastic game. Characters and environments are beautifully designed. Game is perfectly scripted every minute is another solution, and it does not overshadow a gameplay on a contary, it makes it more dynamic. Voice acting is also splendid you can hear real emotions in it. Gameplay reminds first Bioshock, but it is much more dynamic and open. Even if it's not aBioshock Infinite is a fantastic game. Characters and environments are beautifully designed. Game is perfectly scripted every minute is another solution, and it does not overshadow a gameplay on a contary, it makes it more dynamic. Voice acting is also splendid you can hear real emotions in it. Gameplay reminds first Bioshock, but it is much more dynamic and open. Even if it's not a sandbox, game is very big and it has lots of entertaining details in it. All in all, i agree with the theory: Yes, Bioshock Infinite is an electronic entertainment Messiah! Expand
  65. Jul 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am confused that people can give this game less than a 7. IMO the story telling in this game is close to being a masterpiece. yes there are strange plot holes, but there always are when you start crossing dimensions. Gameplay is close to stellar for me, it has a great mix of run and gun and gives you nice tactical approach with Elizabeth's powers if need be. And how can people say this game looks bad graphically? Do you have your eyes shut when you play?? The art styling just oozes charisma along with Booker, Elizabeth and Comstock.

If your like me and love a great storyline, are not in it to 100% the game or beat it on the highest level and just want to enjoy a world in all its glory. Infinite is about the best thing your going to get for a very long time. I rate this game as high as Half life 2. YES I SAID IT!
  66. Jul 15, 2013
    BioShock Infinite is the best of the BioShock games, and arguably the best rail-shooter (literally) of its generation. This is not an open world game, although it does a better job than most of its ilk in allowing some exploratory freedom and side-questing in its various zones. As a shooter it is above average, although with some annoying quibbles, particularly involving Sky-Lines and theBioShock Infinite is the best of the BioShock games, and arguably the best rail-shooter (literally) of its generation. This is not an open world game, although it does a better job than most of its ilk in allowing some exploratory freedom and side-questing in its various zones. As a shooter it is above average, although with some annoying quibbles, particularly involving Sky-Lines and the collision detection of some of the Vigors. None of that really detracts from what is a remarkable story line with some of the best realized characters of this generation. Elizabeth is not only unforgettable, but makes for an excellent side-kick in gameplay mechanics as well. There is little else to say, but buy this game, especially during the season of summer sales. Grab the other two BioShocks while you are at it. Expand
  67. Jul 17, 2013
    Let me start off by saying this game caught me completely off guard. I had seen the trailers for this game and being a semi-steam-punk fan I needed to give it a whirl. And i can overall sum up my experience in 2 words, "loved it". The skillfully progresses from being a run-of-the-mill shooter with barely any back story but slowly progresses into a masterpiece full of elements like timeLet me start off by saying this game caught me completely off guard. I had seen the trailers for this game and being a semi-steam-punk fan I needed to give it a whirl. And i can overall sum up my experience in 2 words, "loved it". The skillfully progresses from being a run-of-the-mill shooter with barely any back story but slowly progresses into a masterpiece full of elements like time travel, quantum mechanics and the love/loyalty between a father and sun. Booker Dewitt and Elizabeth make a beautiful team as the slowly find out about the people around them and themselves. The Lutece's in this game add a hilarious satirical humor to quantum physics, and could easily inspire people to become interested in the subject. The game play is nothing short of a good FPS game and Elizabeth's ability to give you health, coins and ammo help rid of the giant escort mission feel that might have appeared otherwise which this game is not. It is shy of a ten since the story is a bit hard to understand on its own and some glitches here and there that keep it away from being "The Perfect Game". Nevertheless I would highly recommend picking up a copy of Bioshock Infinite as soon as you get the chance. Expand
  68. Jul 20, 2013
    Bioshock infinite is definitely one of the best fps games that I have ever played. The only thing that I don't like about the game is that I had a lot of ammo trouble, and patriots and rocket people take way too many shots to kill, even in the head.
  69. Jul 21, 2013
    Probably the best game of 2013.
    The story is awesome, like the intrigue.
    It's a game where you need to think a little, if you want to understand the end.
    Elizabeth is the first npc who are useful and not boring.
    Now, the problem is the I.A, the no-liberty, the "on-rails" game where you can go nowhere except to the good place.
    But it worth the 10 score.
    A must have game in your collection
  70. Jul 22, 2013
    Bioshock infinite is one of the most fun games I have ever played. Its story is complex (and makes your head hurt at points) but you never feel like you aren't Booker. Visually the game is stunning and their is a generous array of weapons and abilities at your disposal. The only reason this game is 9 and not 10 is a couple of points when I wanted more interaction with the world and peopleBioshock infinite is one of the most fun games I have ever played. Its story is complex (and makes your head hurt at points) but you never feel like you aren't Booker. Visually the game is stunning and their is a generous array of weapons and abilities at your disposal. The only reason this game is 9 and not 10 is a couple of points when I wanted more interaction with the world and people in it. The amazing beauty of the world seemed to disappear too quickly, I wanted to watch more of it and be a part of it. But still an awesome game Expand
  71. Jul 25, 2013
    This game was made with such an addiction to perfeccionizm that you will feel it trough the whole game. Stunning story, great art style, perfect combat with mutliple Vigors and guns. One of the best side characters in game ever. Its true, its not such a blow to your face as Bioshock 1 was but its still a must have title. One of the best games in history.
  72. Aug 13, 2013
    More than just a game this is a work of art! The story is twisted and the ending unexpected. I’m a sci-fi geek, parallel universes and time travel have always fascinated me and BSI really shocked me in the best possible way.
    Combat and gameplay in general are fun and the characters are deep and complex (especially the Lutece twins), the retro atmosphere, the weapons, the stylized graphics, everything is in the right place.
    Bioshock Infinite is simply breathtaking, playing it is a must.
  73. Sep 6, 2013
    BioShock Infinite further proves that video games can be an excellent medium for story telling, having possibly the best story ever told in a video game. Bioshock infinite's use of vigors, skylines and more make the combat fun and repayable. After beating the game you will want to go back through and get all of the collectibles. The game also includes some of the most interestingBioShock Infinite further proves that video games can be an excellent medium for story telling, having possibly the best story ever told in a video game. Bioshock infinite's use of vigors, skylines and more make the combat fun and repayable. After beating the game you will want to go back through and get all of the collectibles. The game also includes some of the most interesting characters to ever have been in a video games including Elizabeth who is a helpful companion that never gets in your way unlike in other games where you had to escort someone. The social commentary in bioshock games has always been a great addition to a game and it is no different here. The city of Columbia is both interesting and beautiful yet dark and mysterious. This game is a MUST OWN! Expand
  74. Jul 29, 2013
    BioShock Infinite is a fantastic game by the developers of System Shock and the first BioShock that deserves to be played by everybody. While I agree with many complaints that, yes, the game is WAY overhyped; it is nowhere close to as legendary as the first BioShock.... But that does not mean in anyway that this is a bad game. The graphics are amazing, with one of the coolest color palletsBioShock Infinite is a fantastic game by the developers of System Shock and the first BioShock that deserves to be played by everybody. While I agree with many complaints that, yes, the game is WAY overhyped; it is nowhere close to as legendary as the first BioShock.... But that does not mean in anyway that this is a bad game. The graphics are amazing, with one of the coolest color pallets of any game I've seen in a long while. The only real problem with the graphics is the character models are a little weird looking.The gameplay is phenomenal. My only problem is it feels more like an FPS than any of the previous BioShock games, that had some RPG elements mixed in with the FPS shooting. Now, here comes the part that most of you will disagree with. The story in BioShock Infinite was good, but not great. At many points it became ridiculously convoluted, and would seemingly just add twists and turns for the sake of being confusing, instead of making sense in the long run... kind of like the Matrix sequels. In the end though, this game is fantastic and everyone should play it. No matter the price. Expand
  75. Jul 31, 2013
    A brilliant narrative with a memorable story and an unforgettable ending. Simply put, Bioshock Infinite is as much of a landmark for storytelling in games as the original Bioshock was. The sky city of Columbia is both gorgeous on a technical scale and an artistic one. The gameplay itself is reminiscent of an old-school shooter, though the action is suspenseful and rarely has a dull moment.
  76. Aug 1, 2013
    Amazing graphics coupled with an amazing storyline. Set in a thought provoking and detailed world. As a shooter it is okay, although with many unique mechanics such as Elizabeth assists and Vigors. Has carried over some horror and supernatural type elements from the original Bioshock games, but is rare enough that it shouldn't deter anyone but the most faint hearted gamers. BioshockAmazing graphics coupled with an amazing storyline. Set in a thought provoking and detailed world. As a shooter it is okay, although with many unique mechanics such as Elizabeth assists and Vigors. Has carried over some horror and supernatural type elements from the original Bioshock games, but is rare enough that it shouldn't deter anyone but the most faint hearted gamers. Bioshock Infinite has a level of finesse that is rarely seen in video games. Expand
  77. Aug 2, 2013
    Miałem ogromne zmartwienia co do kontynuacji epickiego Bioshocka. Przeniesienie akcji z klimatycznego, podwodnego Rapture do podniebnej radosnej Columbii, nie wróżyło sukcesem. Na szczęście, pozytywnie się zaskoczyłem. Przepiękna grafika, świetny model strzelania, plazmidy które zostały teraz zamienione na wigory. Szyny, wyrwy, twórcy nadali nowemu Bioshockowi całkowicie inny klimat niżMiałem ogromne zmartwienia co do kontynuacji epickiego Bioshocka. Przeniesienie akcji z klimatycznego, podwodnego Rapture do podniebnej radosnej Columbii, nie wróżyło sukcesem. Na szczęście, pozytywnie się zaskoczyłem. Przepiękna grafika, świetny model strzelania, plazmidy które zostały teraz zamienione na wigory. Szyny, wyrwy, twórcy nadali nowemu Bioshockowi całkowicie inny klimat niż staremu, jednak tej klimat wydaje się być tak samo dobry, nawet nie będąc mroczny. Do tego dochodzi Elizabeth, postać która napędza tą grę, jej pomoc przy walce, jej charakter. Można zakochać się w niej jak w Larze. No i fabuła, muszę przyznać bardziej zaskakującego zakończenie nie widziałem od...od...tak, takiego zakończenia jeszcze nigdy nie widziałem. Całkowicie pobiło ono zakończenie Assassin's Creeda 2 i ostatnio ukazanego Walking Dead'a. Gra co prawda nie jest idealna. Pojawiają się mniejsze bugi, graficznie mogła by wyglądać odrobinę lepiej, i parę elementów można by było zrobić lepiej(np. rozwałkę pod koniec gry).Dla mnie na razie FPS roku jak i kandydat na grę roku. Moja ocena 9/10 Expand
  78. Aug 4, 2013
    This is the best game that I ever played! Everything worked out just to cheer! Developers thank you so much! I repeat, this is the best game that I ever played!
    Sorry for my English, translated by Google...
  79. Aug 5, 2013
    [GERMAN]
    Unvergesslich!
    BioShock Infinite ist nun schon der dritte Teil der Reihe und auch wenn die Vorgänger immer noch zu meinen Favoriten unter den Computerspielen zählen ist Infinite noch immer beste Teil! Da es so in der Anzeige "So schreiben Sie ein gute Rezension!" steht beginne ich nun mit der Handlung. Infinite spielt nun nicht mehr in Rapture sondern in Columbia, einer
    [GERMAN]
    Unvergesslich!

Infinite spielt nun nicht mehr in Rapture sondern in Columbia, einer epischen Wolkenstadt und Heimat einiger radikalen Christen, betrügerischen Propheten und seltsamen Mädchen... Man selbst spielt den ehemaligen Pinkerton Agenten Booker Dewitt welcher sich Schulden bei den falschen Leuten gemacht hat und nun die junge Elizabeth entführen und nach New York bringen soll. Weiter will ich gar nicht erzählen denn ich will auf gar keinen Fall die absolut Unglaubliche und Unvergessliche Story Spoilern... :)

Damit komme ich zum nächsten Punkt: Was gefällt mir am Spiel! Wie bereits genannt hat das Spiel bei einer angemessenen Spielzeit von ca. 12 Stunden eine tolle Story! Mit bedeutungsschwangerem Intro, einem epischem Aufstieg nach Columbia und einem unvergesslichem Ende! Zudem muss man nicht die Vorgänger des Spiels gespielt haben um mit der Story mitzukommen auch wenn man sich falls man BioShock 1 und 2 gespielt hat umso mehr über Zitate (und Elemente die ich nicht Spoilern darf) freut. Desweiteren bietet das Spiel neben der eigentlich für das ganze Spiel ausreichenden Story noch ein tolles Gameplay da man im Vergleich zu vielen anderen Shootern (Call of Duty, Sniper, etc...) auch selbst Spielen kann und auch verschieden Taktiken hat welche man trotz niedrigerem Schwierigkeitsgrad auch benötigt. Ich kann leider nicht alle guten Seiten des Spiels aufzählen weil sonst niemand dieses Review lesen würde aber etwas was noch unbedingt gelobt werden muss ist die Grafik und das Mapdesign. Im Gegensatz zu den ersten beiden Teilen sind diesmal auch die Menschen sehr gut gelungen und bis auf wenige Texturfehler habe ich nichts entdecken können also auch Grfisch TOP!

Bevor ich zu den negativen Punkten komme möchte ich noch sagen, dass ich das Spiel auch mit einem Singlecore Prozessor und einer Integrierten Intel HD Graphics gespielt habe!

Auch wenn ich das Spiel liebe gibt es trotzdem noch kleinere Mängel wie zum Beispiel die Schuhputzer welche nur so tut als würde er Putzen denn seine Hand ist 10cm über den Schuhen, oder das nicht vorhandensein der Fluchtmöglichkeite aus Kämpfen, doch obwohl ich es Versucht habe konnte ich keine größeren Fehler entdecken...

Als nächstes steht auf der Liste steht "Besonderheiten des Spiels". Also als erstes: Es ist ein BioShock! Auch ohne Rapture, es ist immer noch BioShock! Faszinierende BioShock eigene Texturen sowie BioShock eigenes Gameplay.... Bioshock!

Zu den technischen Problemen will ich nur sagen: Es läuft (wenn auch mit Minimalgrafik) ohne größere Probleme auf meinem 5 Jahre altem Laptop mit 2GB RAM, Pentium Prozessor, Integrierter Grafik,... Jeder normale Rechner sollte es gut zum laufen bringen!

Zu der Frage ob ich das Spiel nochmal kaufen würde: Natürlich! Ich habe das Spiel sofort nach der Bekanntgebung auf Steam vorbestellt SeasonPass und ich habe momentan NICHTS bereut!

Wer das Spiel nicht besitzt: Kaufen! Wer es besitzt und nicht spielt: Warum nicht?! Wer es nicht mag: .....

Hoffe das mindestens Irgendjemand bis hierher gelesen hat LG Sol!
  80. Aug 5, 2013
    This is the game where I have lived every moment. I consider myself to be the most luckiest person ever to play this game. The character of Booker and Elizabeth are simply a piece of mind blowing craft work. An exceptional game I have ever played in my life. This game, I shall remember until my death. BIOSHOCK INFINITE has taken me to the next level in my life. This game literally has itThis is the game where I have lived every moment. I consider myself to be the most luckiest person ever to play this game. The character of Booker and Elizabeth are simply a piece of mind blowing craft work. An exceptional game I have ever played in my life. This game, I shall remember until my death. BIOSHOCK INFINITE has taken me to the next level in my life. This game literally has it all. 10 on 10. Expand
  81. Aug 6, 2013
    Its a good game,They have given so many features interacting with new objects.It has a new story in it which makes things interesting which booker must bring elizabeth in order to save his son but in the end he fails.But the story is not interesting as its previous sequels Bioshock and Bioshock 2 I like the graphics of Colombia the people and etc Will be looking forward to newIts a good game,They have given so many features interacting with new objects.It has a new story in it which makes things interesting which booker must bring elizabeth in order to save his son but in the end he fails.But the story is not interesting as its previous sequels Bioshock and Bioshock 2 I like the graphics of Colombia the people and etc Will be looking forward to new Bioshock game if it comes out Expand
  82. Aug 6, 2013
    I would give it a 8,8. This is my favorite game of all time, and i've played a LOT of games. the carachters are very likeable, the vigors are really fun, the gun play can get really repetative, but a lot of fun. The story is Beautifull. the enemys are interesting. it just got everything i would have hoped for it to be.
  83. Aug 9, 2013
    Best. Game. Ever.
    It's not overrated. It's all about the story, gameplay, and music.
    Graphics? Everything but face expressions are one of the best things i have seen in this gen. Story: I can't describe it. It's like reading a Haruki Murakami book. I'm not talking about the plot: this game twists my emotions and make me feel like a whirl. Music. Oh my god. Epic. Incredible. I want to
    Best. Game. Ever.
    It's not overrated. It's all about the story, gameplay, and music.
    Music. Oh my god. Epic. Incredible. I want to hear it over and over again.
    What else can i say? It's underrated. That's the problem. The Last Of Us sucks. Sorry, but it sucks. I have played it, i know what i'm talking about. Play this. NOW.
  84. Aug 12, 2013
    simplemente fantástico ambientes maravillosos un gran paso despues de los anteriores bioshock ya que el pasar de lugares cerrados y oscuros a escenarios abiertos y coloridos le dio una vuelta total al estilo de los juegos anteriores pero eso no lo hizo un mal juego si no todo lo contrario le da un toque fresco la narrativa es similar pero esta claro que no es la misma historia pero sisimplemente fantástico ambientes maravillosos un gran paso despues de los anteriores bioshock ya que el pasar de lugares cerrados y oscuros a escenarios abiertos y coloridos le dio una vuelta total al estilo de los juegos anteriores pero eso no lo hizo un mal juego si no todo lo contrario le da un toque fresco la narrativa es similar pero esta claro que no es la misma historia pero si tiene las mismas baces en fin el juego es toda una obra de arte, gráficamente precioso una trama increíble y una excelente jugabilida. Expand
  85. Aug 12, 2013
    Bioshock Infinite is a Prime example of story-telling at its finest. The characters are very well developed, mysterious, and complex. The story has THE GREATEST ending lasting roughly twenty minutes of jaw dropping conclusions. Infinite might just have to be one of the best games i have ever played, right next to the original bioshock.
  86. Aug 16, 2013
    The first Bioshock game introduced me to a place called Rapture, where self-made men could rule in an un-oppressed environment. When playing through the beautiful settings of Bioshock 1&2, all I could imagine would be how beautiful the next game would be. Infinite far exceeded my expectations on beauty, and amplified the game with a twisting story that connects to Rapture at the end.
  87. Aug 16, 2013
    Colombia is a beautiful city. The story is amazing and I really liked the ending, it got me thinking for weeks. Some things may not be fully explained but that just makes it better and more mystical.
    Vigors make combat much better which is good but overrused A lot of the gameplay is just *go to this destination and kill all the bad guys on the way*. There could've atleast been some puzzles.
    I also missed a map which would been very helpful to complete the few sidemissions.
    But every game has its issues and Bioshock infinite is a must-buy if you like FPS.
  88. Aug 19, 2013
    Amazing graphics, addictive (but simple, I confess) gameplay, perfect atmosphere and a MIND BLOWING history. Seriously, just the history would be reason enough to buy this game.
  89. Aug 24, 2013
    Damn, it's one of the best games I've played, the graphics are not great, anyway I love the graphics, has some beautiful colors and can perfectly capture the beauty of Culumbia.
    The dialogues, the maps, the sound, Elizabeth and the history of this game are absolutely amazing
    the only thing I can say about this game is (NOT SPOILER):

The end is everything.
  90. Aug 27, 2013
    This game is my favourite game I've played this year. However, before I talk about why, I will say that GTA V *might* push it aside. This game is basically everything that's great about the BioShock series without the compromise. Stunning visuals, an incredible story (with an INSANE ending), very enjoyable and intuitive combat and, last but not least, a game world that's somehow moreThis game is my favourite game I've played this year. However, before I talk about why, I will say that GTA V *might* push it aside. This game is basically everything that's great about the BioShock series without the compromise. Stunning visuals, an incredible story (with an INSANE ending), very enjoyable and intuitive combat and, last but not least, a game world that's somehow more interesting and thought-provoking than Rapture was (and that was no easy task). It has a little bit of a slow start but I assure you if you are a fan of the first two BioShock titles, or even if you enjoyed the original BioShock but was put off by how repetitive BioShock 2 was, you will LOVE this game. I am eagerly awaiting the 'Burial at Sea' downloadable content which seems like it will continue Infinite's gripping narrative and ridiculously entertaining gameplay. Expand
  91. Aug 28, 2013
    I have doubts about Half-Life 2 being the Best Game Ever Made now... Can´t decide :)
    The gameplay is even better than bioshock 1... You feel like you are in a complete open world because of the skylines. Vigors (plasmids) never get old.
    Art/Graphics are just beautiful/amazing... I was blowned away all the time.
    The best game ever in therms of story.
    Get it. It's sooooooo GOOD
  92. Aug 31, 2013
    I was hooked on this game right from start to finish, an artistically and visually brilliant game, with smooth gameplay and a depth of story and lyricism. I played it extremely slowly, taking in every small an laboured-over detail. Looking around and just after you open the gates, can't put into words how great it looks. A refreshing game against ones of late.
  93. Sep 2, 2013
    theme,details,world design,characters,dialogues,story everything about this game is just beautiful
    definitely one of the best game ever made
    cant wait for DLC and another sequel of bioshock
  94. Sep 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I last played Bioshock 1 5 years ago, it was amazing. For some reason, I felt I should skip Bioshock 2 and go to Infinite. Infinite is an AMAZING game. Brilliant graphics, the most mesmerizing story, stunning effects, weapons, vigors.
    This game was really spot-on.
    The only thing I would fix with this game is that it's kind-of limited in a sense that the game ending shows you SO many possibilities, and yet the scene goes on without any interaction you could make with other worlds. this game could of had been expanded SO much and have a LOT more content. I'm hoping Burial at Sea 1+2 will fill in some gaps with you entering another world Lighthouse.
    all in all this game is amazing and you should play it no matter if you dont play shooters.
  95. Sep 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In my opinion, Bioshock Infinite is the best PC game that I've played by far.The graphics seems smooth on my PC and the gameplay was quite amazing.The best part of the game that i like is the storyline of the game.It is full of twist,mind-bending scenes and lastly that 'feeling' when you truly participate in the game :D Expand
  96. Sep 8, 2013
    Simply Amazing. If you want to play BSI, don't read anything about it, otherwise, the story will be spoiled. The gameplay is great, but gets a tad bit repetitive towards the end, its okay though because it keeps the player occupied, and makes it really satisfying when you fully upgrade a skill. The unique, gorgeous environment in a historical steampunkish setting is the second mostSimply Amazing. If you want to play BSI, don't read anything about it, otherwise, the story will be spoiled. The gameplay is great, but gets a tad bit repetitive towards the end, its okay though because it keeps the player occupied, and makes it really satisfying when you fully upgrade a skill. The unique, gorgeous environment in a historical steampunkish setting is the second most stunning aspect of the game, after it's story. Bio Shock: Infinite is truly unforgettable. Expand
  97. Sep 18, 2013
    Having not played any of the previous Bioshock games before I was not as disappointing as others have been when they compare this games to its predecessors. The first thing that blew my mind in the game was just the colors. That first scene in Columbia made my jaw drop. The gameplay is fun, fresh and excited. There are moments of intense action followed by lulls that allow you to wanderHaving not played any of the previous Bioshock games before I was not as disappointing as others have been when they compare this games to its predecessors. The first thing that blew my mind in the game was just the colors. That first scene in Columbia made my jaw drop. The gameplay is fun, fresh and excited. There are moments of intense action followed by lulls that allow you to wander around and restock ammo, vigors, etc. and take in the beautiful visuals. I did encounter a few bugs that caused me to re-launch the game, but they're excusable and didn't affect this score. The reason that this score got a 9 instead of a 10 is because of the end. I won't spoil it, but if you didn't pick up any of the voxophones (and even if you did find them all) the ending may be quite confusing. However, ending is what makes this game so great. Even months after playing, I found myself from time to time still trying to wrap my head around complicated/glorious plot. Definitely one of my top 10 favorite games of all time. Expand
  98. Sep 20, 2013
    This game is entirely impervious to any complaint which may have applied to its predecessors; with flawless mechanics, beautiful graphics, and a story good enough to rival any King novel, this is a must-play game. There is enough emotional content to keep any novelist happy, while the action is satisfying enough for anyone who just plays games to shoot things (though that would be aThis game is entirely impervious to any complaint which may have applied to its predecessors; with flawless mechanics, beautiful graphics, and a story good enough to rival any King novel, this is a must-play game. There is enough emotional content to keep any novelist happy, while the action is satisfying enough for anyone who just plays games to shoot things (though that would be a terrible waste). All in all, this is definitely one of the most memorable shooters of the decade, if not of all time. Expand
  99. Oct 24, 2013
    One of the greatest games I have played this decade. Draws you in emotionally and delivers on a much bigger scale, up to the nail biting end. With Beautiful visuals, and great character development, this game has reached my top 5 games of all time.
  100. Jan 3, 2014
    Amazing story and the level/character design is just perfect! The story might not hold if you analyze it too much, but its really complex and mesmerizing. The way it levels out when you play is just fantastic. And after you have played it through it makes you think back.

Sadly the game-play "shooter-experience" was pretty dull, and at times really bad. But you dont even think about when you play cus you are so caught up in the visuals and the story.

But dont for the love of god play the DLC. Some rate it high, but I just think its a shadow of the "original" game.

Play BSI slowly, relish the moments and don’t rush to the end. It’s certain that you will have lived one of the richest gaming experiences that, as far as narration, lyricism and story are concerned, will take a lot of time to forget! [May 2013]
  2. May 7, 2013
    A very solid, but not revolutionary shooter in an amazing setting, with a story that struggles to convey its authors’ ambitions and is only seemingly complex. The vision is less focused than in previous Bioshocks and it does a worse job on binding the plot with gameplay. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.46]
  3. May 1, 2013
    Problematic plotting and excessive amounts of poorly balanced combat apply friction to what is otherwise one hell of a rollercoaster. [May 2013, p.80]