8.6

1. Jun 17, 2018
    В игре закрученный и интересный сюжет, который отложился надолго в памяти. Из серии Bioshock считаю самой удачной частью.
  2. Jun 16, 2018
    A very pretty game with a complex yet intriguing storyline, good gameplay not quite my cup of tea but still worth playing - 8/10
  3. Jun 5, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It is a bit late but I have just finished the game. I really enjoyed an emotional story and I really want to see it more. But both characters die at the end :( Expand
  4. May 30, 2018
    Elizabeth: Booker, are you afraid of God?
    Booker DeWitt: No. But I'm afraid of you.
    Elizabeth: Booker, are you afraid of God?
    Booker DeWitt: No. But I'm afraid of you.

BioShock Infinite is not only a first person shooter game. It not only has a great gameplay mechanics, but the well performing characters and perfect story telling. And the most impressive thing is the astonishing art design, the most amazing scenery in the game history. “It might not be fair, but BioShock Infinite is a game that, for a lot of folks I know, is being looked to as a savior for a first person shooter genre that has gone stale and predictable.”

Presentation
    The story starts simple, you play as Booker DeWitt, who has to bring back the girl, to wipe away his debt. The girl lives in a beautiful city, far upon the sky, called Columbia.
    When you step into Columbia, you will be stunned by its gorgeous scenery and architecture .But don’t be fooled by how fabulous it looks, things get progressively weirder from there. The twist is waiting for you, but you won’t be ready.

Gameplay
    BioShock Infinite starts familiar with the first BioShock game. Besides of firearm, you get “Vigors”. Vigors are the wondrous tonics of Columbia, granting extraordinary abilities to its user after consumption. You will also get a hook, which allow you do fight at close quarter, or travel trough the skyline. However, after meeting Elizabeth, she has a superpower, that will help you open tears in any combat. Tears can teleport other things in, such as automated turrets, cover points, or even heal kits and salt. With these mechanics, players are encouraged for variety and experimentation.

Conclusion
    Pros
    Rich, satisfying story.
    High diversity in combat.
    Astonishing art design and architecture.
    Lovable Characters with its outstanding voice acting and realistic emotions.

Cons
    Lack of meaningful choices.
    Feels a bit padded in the middle.
  5. May 23, 2018
    Bioshock Infinite is a very divisive experience. On one hand you have a game that is mechanically downright regressive compared to the other two entries in the series. Combat feels much more like your standard fare FPS shooting gallery, plasmids (now called vigors) don't feel nearly as important and lots of staples of the series like hacking, ammo types and visual weapon upgrades have beenBioshock Infinite is a very divisive experience. On one hand you have a game that is mechanically downright regressive compared to the other two entries in the series. Combat feels much more like your standard fare FPS shooting gallery, plasmids (now called vigors) don't feel nearly as important and lots of staples of the series like hacking, ammo types and visual weapon upgrades have been ditched all together. But on the other hand, Infinite tells without a doubt one of the most ambitious and multilayered stories ever seen in a video game. The setting of Columbia along with its history and complex lore is absolutely enthralling, and to this day Bioshock Infinite is a visual marvel, with some of the best, most focused art direction I think I've ever seen. The ideal would obviously have been a game (like the original) that nails both gameplay and narrative, but at the end of the day, the absolutely stellar art direction, multifaceted story and disappointing yet serviceable gameplay was enough to have me still think about Bioshock Infinite 5 years after its release. Expand
  6. May 15, 2018
    One of the best shooters I've played in a while. Although it has plot holes, everything else is superbly designed and realized. But i think I do prefer the dampness of the original game's atmosphere. But it's a nice change up.
  7. May 11, 2018
    Кен Левин смог уйти красиво
    Воздушный город, яркие краски не то, что ждали после мрачных подводных городов первых двух частей.
    Сыграло ли это главную роль в успехе? Конечно нет. Главное сюжет и концовка. И изображены герои, их поступки великолепно. К сожалению без ДЛС картина будет неполной, но купить их все же нужно. Левин ушел отдохнуть, надеюсь вернется с перезапуском Системшок
    Кен Левин смог уйти красиво
    Сыграло ли это главную роль в успехе?
    Конечно нет.
    Главное сюжет и концовка. И изображены герои, их поступки великолепно.
    К сожалению без ДЛС картина будет неполной, но купить их все же нужно.
    Левин ушел отдохнуть, надеюсь вернется с перезапуском Системшок и/или продолжением Биошок.
  8. May 10, 2018
    Com certeza que o BioShock Infinite foi o melhor jogo de 2013 pra pc e consoles
  9. Apr 25, 2018
    Very nicely done game and the only one I played from the series. Story a bit strange but very interesting. Clean and simple design with nice graphics.

Never came back to it since I got more interested in the Far Cry series for which further games have been introduced since 2013.

Don't know if I will come back to a future game. Nevertheless nice experience.
  10. Apr 20, 2018
    A classic that everyone should play. Mindblowing story, awsome characters, great atmosphere, great graphics, soundtrack.... everything is great. 10/10
  11. Apr 6, 2018
    Average game-play, Beautiful graphics, Amazing story, Amazing soundtrack.
  12. Apr 6, 2018
    This is the best game I have ever played...The story of this game is wonderful.In the ending you will just try to understand what just happened..I am searching for a game like this one with a nice and tricky story
  13. Apr 2, 2018
    This is my first review, i hope i get it right!
    This is my first review, i hope i get it right!
    I've played both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 when they were originally released and i loved them both (Bioshock 2 seemed a bit of a repetition, but still ok). Bioshock Infinite maintains the same core mechanics , so you still have both traditional guns and special powers and plasmids, but this time you play on a floating city! Rapture was extremely fascinating, but the city of Columbia is something that leaves you speechless. If you are like me, a single-player gamer (mostly), who likes to explore every corner of a map searching for the best view... well, this is for you!
    The plot is intriguing as well, but i won't tell you anything about it here. The game is based on the unreal engine, so very good graphics (not talking about photo realism here, i'm not a big fan of it) and highly optimized for heterogeneous computer hardware. I've played it on medium settings with a fairly old desktop based on an Intel Q6600 (stock frequency), 6GB DDR2 and an AMD HD5830 1GB at a resolution of 1400x1050 and it worked beautifully, stable at 40-50fps.
    It is not a pure shooter (do they still exist? The last i played was Quake 4 in 2010), there are some rpgs elements like the possibility to upgrade your character and your weapons, but it still looks mostly like an FPS. The Sky-rail shootings didn't impress me much, they looked much more interesting on youtube. Some of the bosses were particularly clever and it was fun to battle them, but not frustrating.
    And again, i loved the plot, really, it deserves your time.
  14. Mar 20, 2018
    Bioshock Infinite is a good shooter with solid story and few RPG elements just like the original Bioshock. Ending is a bit confusing though, and it takes Burial at Sea Episode 2 DLC to sort thing out a bit.
  15. Mar 18, 2018
    Soundtrack: 8/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Story: 10/10 Gameplay: 8/10 The soundtrack for this game, in sequences important to the story, often perfectly captures the atmosphere of the scene. The graphics are near perfect to what I would want them too look like, sometimes I could notice the shadows on the player character's hands being heavily pixelated even though i was playing on the highest
    Soundtrack: 8/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Story: 10/10
    Gameplay: 8/10

The soundtrack for this game, in sequences important to the story, often perfectly captures the atmosphere of the scene. The graphics are near perfect to what I would want them too look like, sometimes I could notice the shadows on the player character's hands being heavily pixelated even though i was playing on the highest settings. The story of the game had great characters whose perrsonalities and origin stories develop throughtout the game. The ending was a bit confusing in my first playthrough, but you can easily find explanations online or just play it a seecond time, which I did. The extra scene past the credits of the game reinforced previously mentioned ideas, I suggest seeing it. The gamplay had some Issues like huge difficulty spikes, and the vigor traps not being very useful even though they are a secondary attack mode in a lot of the vigors. Despite some problems, combat often felt really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Overall: 9/10
  16. Feb 24, 2018
    Bioshock: Infinite is probably the best piece of interactive content we so much love to call 'video-game' in the history of the gaming industry. The tear mechanic is a cool concept, so is the whole idea of how Elizabeth works, she's not intervening with the combat, but at that part when you're stuck on your own for a while looking for her you actually get to see that you probably wouldn'tBioshock: Infinite is probably the best piece of interactive content we so much love to call 'video-game' in the history of the gaming industry. The tear mechanic is a cool concept, so is the whole idea of how Elizabeth works, she's not intervening with the combat, but at that part when you're stuck on your own for a while looking for her you actually get to see that you probably wouldn't get much far in the game without her. And not to mention the story. The twists and reveals are amazing not only just because of the way they are implemented, but because you get to connect all the dots yourself without anyone explicitly telling you how to do it. A jaw dropping experience for sure. Expand
  17. Feb 23, 2018
    Loooovoeddd it everything is so good about it the story the environment the atmosphere the art the everything!

one of my fav games of all time!
  18. Feb 19, 2018
    This is actually the best game I've ever played if looking by games: world,characters and overall expierience. Maybe that's not the best shooter I've ever played, but i can forget it, in the name of great addictive story. This is first game of which i was watching story explanations for hours..
  19. Dec 30, 2017
    Beautiful game, beautiful story, beautiful everything. This is not a game that is life.
  20. Dec 27, 2017
    This is one of the best games ever made!
    I have just finished my playthrough... I am speechless...
  21. Dec 24, 2017
    Fantastic story line graphics and narrative. Definitely an enjoyable game. However personal preference made me sad that the game franchise has moved away from the underwater world of the original 2 as they were fantastic.
  22. Dec 4, 2017
    BioShock: Infinite is very unfairly hated. The art design is beautiful, the level design is very clear and well thought out, the gameplay is incredible, the story is engrossing and very interesting, and the writing is fantastic (as was the case with the first two BioShocks). Nearly all of the characters are interesting, and have a charm (especially the Lutece Twins). If BioShock: InfiniteBioShock: Infinite is very unfairly hated. The art design is beautiful, the level design is very clear and well thought out, the gameplay is incredible, the story is engrossing and very interesting, and the writing is fantastic (as was the case with the first two BioShocks). Nearly all of the characters are interesting, and have a charm (especially the Lutece Twins). If BioShock: Infinite is in fact the last BioShock title from Irrational Games, then the series is definitely going to end on a high note. Buy this game, you won't regret it. Expand
  23. Nov 20, 2017
    Perfect game, a new word, composed of familiar letters. A wide step not only for the BioShock series, but for the genre as a whole. And like we all saw it in other games, but in this masterful performance - never before. Infinite beats immediately to all points - it burns the eyes with beauty, takes the spinal cord with gunfire, loads the intellect with plot and conquers the heart withPerfect game, a new word, composed of familiar letters. A wide step not only for the BioShock series, but for the genre as a whole. And like we all saw it in other games, but in this masterful performance - never before. Infinite beats immediately to all points - it burns the eyes with beauty, takes the spinal cord with gunfire, loads the intellect with plot and conquers the heart with Elizabeth's openness. Expand
  24. Nov 15, 2017
    Bioshock Infinite delivers perfection in its imperfection. The setting, story, characters, historical knowledge and criticism and feel are unmatched. It's gameplay is solid and fun. Solid and fun enough to keep pushing forward to unravel where the game truely shines, and if you approach just that, you'll be enjoying a masterpiece you'd wish you could relive.
  25. Oct 9, 2017
    The Bioshock series is well known for creating an exciting yet often disturbing world to immerse yourself in and Bioshock Infinite certainly doesn’t stray far. Under the brightly coloured mask that Infinite wears, hides the same unsettling tone. Bioshock: Infinite is set in a whole new world to explore. In contrast to the dark, dank underwater city that is Rapture, Infinite is set inThe Bioshock series is well known for creating an exciting yet often disturbing world to immerse yourself in and Bioshock Infinite certainly doesn’t stray far. Under the brightly coloured mask that Infinite wears, hides the same unsettling tone. Bioshock: Infinite is set in a whole new world to explore. In contrast to the dark, dank underwater city that is Rapture, Infinite is set in Zachary Comstock’s city in the sky – Columbia. Bioshock: Infinite comes into its own with a new, engaging and unique storyline to get stuck into. But it isn’t entirely separate from previous Bioshock games; there are many links and references – including a lovely little visit to Rapture – to feed the nostalgia. Also, except some minor name swaps, many of the basic combat mechanics carried over, along with some exciting twists.
    You play as Booker Dewitt, a man overcome by guilt, trying to pay off past sins by completing a single task; recovering the ‘lamb’ of Columbia. Now, this may seem like quite the fetch mission, however, Elizabeth Comstock turns out to be one of the most interesting characters in the game (as well as a very useful companion). The storyline consistently carries an air of mystery that keeps you pushing forward for the next detail. There are also other intriguing characters with their own side-stories running alongside Booker and Elizabeth’s that build further on the immersion. Some important mentions include: the Lutece twins- two multiverse-travelling quantum physicists, Jeremiah Fink - a powerful business man with quite the role in Columbia and Daisy Fitzroy – the leader of the Vox, a resistance against the corrupt dictator, Comstock. The DLC gives even further detail into the circumstances that led to each of the different fates that could become Columbia and the world as a whole adding another layer of intrigue. The game wraps off nicely with a unique ending that will leave a mark and raises many questions and may even bring about a feels-train.
    As previously mentioned, many of the same basic mechanics are kept such as the use of EVE (now called salts) to power plasmids (now called vigors). Infinite is set up to be parallel to Bioshock 2, later explaining the similar characteristics yet different names. However, there are many new features that are unique to Infinite. The major change is the use of Elizabeth’s ability to open tears, bringing in new ways to fight such as bringing in turrets or useful environmental objects such as puddles. Tears are used on a sort of cooldown, closing after a set amount of time and therefore need to be used tactfully but can be incredibly useful when turning the tide of a battle. There are also new ways to get around the map via the addition of sky-hooks that allow a new form of mobility – sky-lines – but also doubles up as a neat melee weapon. Enemies also utilise this, often creating chaotic yet incredibly fun battles. Infinite also introduces a new range of enemies such as the Handyman, Songbird (my personal favourite) and motorised patriots each with their own set of strengths and weaknesses, and levels of difficulty.
    The graphics of the original game may not compare to that of more recently released games, there has been a re-master for newer platforms which further adds to the games quality. It is also important to note that the graphics are highly stylized and therefore not meant to be overly realistic Overall, the story in Infinite, while it can be confusing at times, is one of its best features, as well as the interesting game-play mechanics.
  26. Oct 5, 2017
    I'm usually not a fan of FPS games, but I really loved the feel of this game. It didn't feel like it was asking me to have a super high skill and be extremely precise, rather it felt more that I needed to have the right strategy for each fight and that my reflexes (while important) were not the be all end all. I also really liked the story and the characters.
  27. Sep 10, 2017
    Been holding off this game since 2013 thinking its just not my kind of game, but since 2017 so far has been pretty dry with games that im interested in i finaly gave Infinite a shot.

Right off the bat game wows with a great art style and atmopshere. City in clouds, while seen thru linear but decently open feeling levels at times, still feels like an actual place meaning artists, level designers did a solid job making it feel alive and lived in. Its a very beautiful looking game simply put.

Where i was less impressed was the gameplay. While shooting feels fine for a UE3 based game, shooting gallery segments are decent fun, riding sky hooks and dropping on enemies is also helluva fun, tho its the enemies themselves which can ruin the fun, they feel overpowered as hell most of the time, especially the mini boss types ones like Handyman, Zealots, Firemen. Theyre really annoying to fight against, they can hit from anywhere, behind cover, from across the level at times, especialy on Hard mode in which i played, they can be insanely annoying to fight. Also the fact theyre such massive bullet sponges doesnt help whats so ever either. But those guys are nothing compared to the Siren, when i played i disabled most of the HUD elements, enemy health bars being one of them, i spent nearly half an hour filling the Siren with led, explosives and vigors, she just didnt die while i did all the time by her immortal minions, it semt like she just was immortal or something. Then i turned on the health bars to see how much damage im dealing to her, and BOOM took me couple of minutes to kill her. That was my most frustrating moment in entire game. Another irritating thing in the game is the saving system, its quite awful. You have to complete the entire chapter so the game would save your progress, like lets say you complete a half chapter and you quit and close the game, it wont bloody save the damn game ! And chapters can be quite long. Its by far the stupidiest saving system i've encountered in modern gaming.

The real meat in Infinite lies in the story, setting and characters for me, they were the reason i kept playing till the end. While it doesnt explain it self that well at times with its alternate realities, timelines themes, i still was quite amazed and tried wrapping my head around whats going on, its just really cool. While i wish Elizabeth had more to say during normal gameplay like she did in E3 game demos, in the end game she's still of the best, well done and real feeling companions in any game i've played. She's also a tragic character with whom its very easy to sympathize with.

Game ran quite fine for me on my now i guess pre historic by PCMR standards GTX 650, i ran it on High settings just fine with smooth feeling frame rate, but Very High and Ultra were a no go.
  28. Aug 8, 2017
    BioShock Infinite jest godną polecenia pozycją, przy której bawiłem się świetnie. Wyróżnia ją ciekawa historia oraz wyśmienita grywalność. Minusami są natomiast: widoczne uproszczenia względem poprzednich części serii oraz „słaba” - jak na dzisiejsze standardy grafika. Przejście gry zajęło mi około 9 godzin na normalnym poziomie trudności. Gdyby tylko twórcy zdecydowali się na zastosowanieBioShock Infinite jest godną polecenia pozycją, przy której bawiłem się świetnie. Wyróżnia ją ciekawa historia oraz wyśmienita grywalność. Minusami są natomiast: widoczne uproszczenia względem poprzednich części serii oraz „słaba” - jak na dzisiejsze standardy grafika. Przejście gry zajęło mi około 9 godzin na normalnym poziomie trudności. Gdyby tylko twórcy zdecydowali się na zastosowanie nowocześniejszego silnik graficznego, a etapy gry były bardziej dopracowane i ciekawsze - to bez wątpienia mielibyśmy do czynienia z prawdziwą perełką wśród gier komputerowych. Cóż jednak począć, historii nie zmienimy, chyba że… mamy akurat pod ręką Elizabeth ;-) Polecam BioShock Infinite każdemu, gdyż mimo tych kilku mankamentów jest naprawdę świetną, wciągającą grą, której do ideału zabrakło naprawdę niewiele…

Pełna recenzja dostępna jest na blogu Gracz.org
  29. Aug 1, 2017
    "Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt" ...

Оставлю лишь впечатление, а не обзор. До обзора ещё планирую добраться. Это не просто игра - это произведение искусства. Подача, постановка, арт, персонажи, сюжет, мир игры, геймплей, саундтрек - всё на высочайшем уровне. В Bioshock Infinite есть всё, за что стоит любить игры. А самое главное, это та игра, о которой вы будете думать ещё
    "Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt" ...

Оставлю лишь впечатление, а не обзор. До обзора ещё планирую добраться.

Это не просто игра - это произведение искусства. Подача, постановка, арт, персонажи, сюжет, мир игры, геймплей, саундтрек - всё на высочайшем уровне. В Bioshock Infinite есть всё, за что стоит любить игры. А самое главное, это та игра, о которой вы будете думать ещё очень долго после прохождения, и которую вы просто не сможете забыть. Эта игра не считает вас идиотом, она демонстрирует вам мир, в который хочется возвращаться раз за разом, подсовывает под нос детали пазлы сюжета и как бы оставляет перед ними, заставляет сложить всё воедино, напрячь извилины и поразиться, и всё это безумно красиво, душевно и просто прекрасно. 10/10, нет слов, одни эмоции.
  30. Jul 30, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  31. Jul 7, 2017
    This game is absolutely beautiful and have endless pro motivations to be one of the best game ever made. For example: It has a very nice story, a wonderful sounds, a lot of easter eggs, a so good graphic that's sometimes better than watching porn, a well done interaction with Elizabeth, an amazing ending...
    And what about the ending? I just can't even write a review without spoiling...
    And what about the ending? I just can't even write a review without spoiling... but trust me, buy this game a feel the game with your heart.
    Last words: This is a "Must buy" game.
  32. Jul 5, 2017
    An absolute beautiful masterpiece! BioShock Infinte is the epic conclusion to an amazing trilogy. Every moment is a breathtaking experience, the locations are gorgeous, the characters are likable and interesting, and the combat is intense! The BioShock creators know how to take you on an unforgettable adventure to magical metropolis' filled with wonder, power, danger, excitement, andAn absolute beautiful masterpiece! BioShock Infinte is the epic conclusion to an amazing trilogy. Every moment is a breathtaking experience, the locations are gorgeous, the characters are likable and interesting, and the combat is intense! The BioShock creators know how to take you on an unforgettable adventure to magical metropolis' filled with wonder, power, danger, excitement, and mind-blowing twists! This is the ribbon on the bow to wrap up the gift BioShock has to offer us! Expand
  33. May 22, 2017
    This game was magnificent. Played and looked great. I love the way Elizabeth interacts with everything and its one of those games you want to put on a list in case you ever get amnesia, so you can play it all over again for the first time.
  34. May 6, 2017
    Можете покупать игру только ради доп.кампании из DLC. Вот именно ради чего надо покупать игру. Вторая часть DLC вообще огонь, 10/10. Концовка порожает (не советую проходить DLC если вы не прошли первые две части игры, присутствуют спойлеры).Можете покупать игру только ради доп.кампании из DLC. Вот именно ради чего надо покупать игру. Вторая часть DLC вообще огонь, 10/10. Концовка порожает (не советую проходить DLC если вы не прошли первые две части игры, присутствуют спойлеры).
  35. May 5, 2017
    I Just finished both Bioshock and infinite to compare them for this review and the conclusion is infinite is not a Bioshock game but if you would like a more in-depth analysis read on. Bioshock infinite suffers from the same weakness of the original and 2 as well-- the shooting does not seem right, you would think that they would focus on gun play first since you'll be doing that for 90%I Just finished both Bioshock and infinite to compare them for this review and the conclusion is infinite is not a Bioshock game but if you would like a more in-depth analysis read on. Bioshock infinite suffers from the same weakness of the original and 2 as well-- the shooting does not seem right, you would think that they would focus on gun play first since you'll be doing that for 90% of the game. Bioshock: Infinite is not a bad game actually it is quite impressive how good it is; for example, it tells the story through character interaction pretty clever if you'd ask me. That being said, this does not feel like a Bioshock game... let me explain by comparing them:
    The heavy-scripted sequences has some relevance to the game; like, when the handyman
    shows up to wreck your face, come to think of it every enemy in the game are bullet sponges which creates the illusion of difficulty on the flip-side this is balanced by dying too quickly in turn wastes you money up until that point this is evident on harder difficulties; moreover, there is no satisfaction when finishing an enemy in this game (Just point and shoot until the enemy is defeated). Now let's turn our attention to the original Bioshock; in addition, big dadies are gone, hacking is gone, rapture is gone and the isolation that is brought along with it. It's not unusual for devs to change the setting and characters of a game, this why at the beginning of the review I mentioned how it does not feel like a Bioshock game, other than the name-- it could be any fps out right now(Most dont care about in-game character interaction or story, they just wanna shoot people). Every few rooms you are thrown into a scripted shooting gallery section that you are locked into; it is beyond me why Elizabeth cannot unlock the door in a fire fight (The natural reaction would be to leave as quickly as possible) but no... shooting gallery section's are what carries the game. It would be difficult to recommend on the basis of what I mentioned but if you are looking for a compelling story check it out or check out the Metro series; (True survival FPS with an awesome story).
  36. Apr 19, 2017
    This game is Art and its the best Bioshock game. It comes with even more impressive world design that makes you go WOOW its like playing in paradise. The story the voice acting and the characters are really nice. Enemy design is cool as well and the shooting is great and even more solid that the two games before it. This is one of the best FPS action games of all time period. A must playThis game is Art and its the best Bioshock game. It comes with even more impressive world design that makes you go WOOW its like playing in paradise. The story the voice acting and the characters are really nice. Enemy design is cool as well and the shooting is great and even more solid that the two games before it. This is one of the best FPS action games of all time period. A must play even for a new comer to the Bioshock series. You don't need to play the other two to play this one. Expand
  37. Apr 18, 2017
    Playing this after the events of 2017 made it almost surreal as it seemed to have predicted the rise of our very own Comstock and Vox. This games a master piece and really speaks to the times as I am writing this review after completing a play through in this year. I would recommend everyone replay this through the lenses of todays political climate and its truly a different and morePlaying this after the events of 2017 made it almost surreal as it seemed to have predicted the rise of our very own Comstock and Vox. This games a master piece and really speaks to the times as I am writing this review after completing a play through in this year. I would recommend everyone replay this through the lenses of todays political climate and its truly a different and more interesting piece. Expand
  38. Apr 10, 2017
    I absolutely adore the visual and narrative storytelling of the bioshock games, and bioshock infinite is no exception. Never have I been more invested in a character like Elizabeth's since Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2. I also love the fact that this game is, for the most part, completely different from the other bioshock games in terms of story, but also manages to link them into a single,I absolutely adore the visual and narrative storytelling of the bioshock games, and bioshock infinite is no exception. Never have I been more invested in a character like Elizabeth's since Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2. I also love the fact that this game is, for the most part, completely different from the other bioshock games in terms of story, but also manages to link them into a single, cohesive whole. The burial at sea DLC's are also amazing and are one of the few examples of truly worthy DLC in my opinion. Expand
  39. Apr 8, 2017
    Шедевр))) потрясающий сюжет, отличный геймплей, фантастический визуальный стиль и прекрасный город на свете, как и Элизабет, похожее ни где никогда не будет, концовка оставляет много вопросов, которые ты по началу просто не понимаешь, игра оставляет много эмоций, это определенно одна из лучших игр на свете)Шедевр))) потрясающий сюжет, отличный геймплей, фантастический визуальный стиль и прекрасный город на свете, как и Элизабет, похожее ни где никогда не будет, концовка оставляет много вопросов, которые ты по началу просто не понимаешь, игра оставляет много эмоций, это определенно одна из лучших игр на свете)
  40. Apr 2, 2017
    Great music. Great Game. Great story. Great plot. Great DLC. Great atmosphere. Great connection to the first Bioshock.

Im in love with this game. Thank you.
  41. Mar 31, 2017
    Bioshock Infinite is one of my favorite games to date, though it strays from the other games of the series, it doesn't fail to provide a compelling story, fun game play, and a fascinating world. The weapons are all entertaining and interesting, you are always getting new ones or finding new ways to defeat enemies. There is a great enemy variety and the boss fights are fun and challenging.Bioshock Infinite is one of my favorite games to date, though it strays from the other games of the series, it doesn't fail to provide a compelling story, fun game play, and a fascinating world. The weapons are all entertaining and interesting, you are always getting new ones or finding new ways to defeat enemies. There is a great enemy variety and the boss fights are fun and challenging. The story is really unique and engaging, it does a good job of developing the characters and the world of Columbia. As for Columbia itself it is amazingly designed, you really do feel that you were dropped right into an alternate reality 1920s, the times where I just walked around the world and observed were some of the best I had. I loved the atmosphere and the music is perfect for the world. The graphics are very good and compliment the art style very nicely. The game takes a more guns-blazing approach to Bioshock but it does it very nicely, do not go into Infinite expecting it to be like the first two games. Overall I enjoyed every second I had with this game and with there was even more to play, I definitely recommend it. Expand
  42. Mar 17, 2017
    This game was simply amazing and one of my favorite games of all time. The game's beautiful pictures, diverse and compelling story, and superb voice acting all make this game amazing. The game never gets boring, continuously presenting you with new weapons and vigors so the combat stays fresh. This game does a great job living up to the previous Bioshock games. Bioshock Infinate is andThis game was simply amazing and one of my favorite games of all time. The game's beautiful pictures, diverse and compelling story, and superb voice acting all make this game amazing. The game never gets boring, continuously presenting you with new weapons and vigors so the combat stays fresh. This game does a great job living up to the previous Bioshock games. Bioshock Infinate is and amazing game and if you have never played any of the Bioshock games before I strongly suggest you do so now, so you can enjoy theses games as much as I did. Expand
  43. Mar 5, 2017
    This game just get your mind and blow it. Anyone how tall you that story in this game is bad - are idiots. Probably you can not understand story for the first time, but at the end you just sit and think "WOW, THIS WAS POWERFULL". One issue with this game is that is shooter part of the game is really boring, and you must kill a lot of enemy waves that you can get another a piece of story.
  44. Feb 24, 2017
    this game made a very good impression when I first played it in 2013, story was a bit flawed and "quizes" way dumb, but overall I liked it a lot, the settings and dreamy graphics were perfect.

DLCs were way worse, especially the second one with stealth mechanics.

Here's hope for next installment of "xyz shock"
  45. Feb 4, 2017
    BioShock Infinite is without a doubt the best game I have ever played.
    And I have played both Portal games and the Half-life series, as well as other favorites like Minecraft, Terraria, Cities: Skylines, Civ V, and Rocket League.
    The visuals are beautiful, albeit not realistic (who needs that anyway?), even when played on as low a setting as I had to use. The story is unforgettable with
    BioShock Infinite is without a doubt the best game I have ever played.
    The story is unforgettable with unique characters, heart-wrenching emotion, and enough unexpected plot twists to keep you constantly on your toes.
    The game is not hard, but I never found myself bored by it. It gives the same thrill of a much harder game without the frustration. Often times I will get bored with a hard game simply because I tire of repeating the same level over and over again and failing each time. There's none of that here.

As of 02/04/2017, you can purchase Bioshock: The Collection on Green Man Gaming for just $17.99. Just buy it.
    If that deal is over, still buy it! This game is worth the launch price!
  46. Feb 3, 2017
    One of the best games i've played so far and definitely my favourite Bioshock game, and probably the best FPS I have ever experienced.
    It has stunning visuals and gameplay mechanics kinda similar to the previous games in the franchise, but much more fluid, improved and bad-ass. But what makes this games so greatly made is the story, which is fantastic and incredibly well made, followed by a "WTF" kind of ending ( kinda confusing, but in the end it all makes sense ). The characters are great as well. Booker Dewitt is a really cool main character with a lot of story behind, and Elizabeth is the best and most charismatic female protagonist I know of in a game, and there is Comstock too, a non-cliché "antagonist" ( you will understand he is more than that ),
    If I made a TOP 10 of my favourite videogames, BIOSHOCK INFINTIFE would, no doubt, be in it.
    10/10 Must Play!!!
  47. Dec 11, 2016
    Great game, but not for the same reason that the original bioshock was. This game is extremely linear and almost feels like you're just watching a movie, but it does that extremely well. The story is interesting and pulls you in, the characters have feeling, and the art is wonderful. The gameplay is fun, feels like the original bioshock but the world design is very different. I

t's a

t's a good game, but again it's not the style of game where you explore, make decisions, do side quests....none of that. If you like a game that you sort of just go with, watch what happens, it's definitely worth the play, if you like a little more control though bioshock 1 is the bioshock you wanna play.
  48. Dec 7, 2016
    The only complaints I have about this game is that the combat could be better and the fact that the few choices you get to make has no impact on anything. In previous Bioshock games we got more than one ending, but this time: nope you only get the same ending no matter what.

I think everyone who likes shooters should play this game and even those who do not. This is a must play title.
  49. Dec 6, 2016
    Personally I think this game is flawless. I never bought it when it first came out, but I think this is one conversion that was (probably) done right. It works perfect on PC, and I assume from other positive comments on other platforms it works the same on other systems. This in itself is a mark of a great game. Because the developers care about their community. As for the game, itsPersonally I think this game is flawless. I never bought it when it first came out, but I think this is one conversion that was (probably) done right. It works perfect on PC, and I assume from other positive comments on other platforms it works the same on other systems. This in itself is a mark of a great game. Because the developers care about their community. As for the game, its an average shooter that has a 10/10 story thrown into it. Which makes it pretty special IMO. And in true Bioshock style, the ending was equally incredible, AGAIN! Bioshock is in serious danger of taking 2 of my top 3 endings in video game history, which is no mean feat in itself. Expand
  50. Dec 2, 2016
    The characters are much more nuanced than in its predecessor, and the thematic elements are just as strong. Wonderful voice acting, setting, and plot. Game mechanics are fun. Graphics are very good as well. Infinite is a very well-rounded game that I very much enjoyed.
  51. Dec 1, 2016
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 93/100
    Mein User Score = 9/10

Lohnenswert? = JA!
    Fortsetzung erwünscht? = Nicht nötig. Mit dem DLC in sich geschlossen.
  52. Nov 24, 2016
    Eu tenho os três jogos da trilogia bioshock e o infinite foi o primeiro que zerei, achei os personagens incríveis, a historia interessante (o final um tanto confuso mas da pra relevar) e toda a transformação dos personagens foi o ponto forte da trama pra mim o único problema mesmo foi o final confuso.
  53. Oct 27, 2016
    It's a genius piece of art that will drive you crazy from the very beginning to the last minute.
    It's beautiful, breathtaking and extremely fun. Everything in this game, from graphics and gameplay to music and story is Masterfully Crafted and the amount of detail and complexity of story and the characters are mind-blowing. In one word, It is perfect.
    It is my favorite game of all-time
    It is my favorite game of all-time and i highly recommend it to everyone.
  54. Oct 25, 2016
    This game is fantastic.The graphics are fantastic (they are not realistic, they are highly optimazied). The gameplay is awesome. You are always finding new abilities and new ways of doing things.You can also speed run a lot of it to fininsh game before and youo dont have to kill everyone. Lots of action. If you like Bioshock , if you love video games get this! This is that if you are aThis game is fantastic.The graphics are fantastic (they are not realistic, they are highly optimazied). The gameplay is awesome. You are always finding new abilities and new ways of doing things.You can also speed run a lot of it to fininsh game before and youo dont have to kill everyone. Lots of action. If you like Bioshock , if you love video games get this! This is that if you are a hardcore shooter fan boy.The setting, the story, the way Elizabeth talks with you. I am stunned and it is awesome. Expand
  55. Oct 25, 2016
    If you're looking for something different in a single player FPS, set in a weird but interesting world with tons of character customization possibilities and high replay value- this is it!

The story doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense at some points but it really doesn't matter. This is an awesome game!
  56. Sep 23, 2016
    [ger/de]

[ger/de]

Großartige Geschichte mit der Thematik Zeitreisen und Parallelwelten. Das Setting geht Richtung Steampunk. Ein narrativer Ego-Shooter mit starken Protagonisten, linear aufgebaut. Die Grafik ist auch heute noch angemessen, die Atmosphäre gut. Zusammengefasst eine Empfehlung für alle, welche auf der Suche nach einem intellektuell eher anspruchsvolleren und sehr Plot-bezogenen Abenteuer sind, das Gameplay und die Benutzeroberfläche wurden aber ebenso solide abgehandelt.
  57. Sep 19, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the best fps game that i have played.But the only issue i have is that the ending makes you feel that you have done so much for Elizabeth but stills she kills you.(I wanted to break my monitor after seeing this ending) Expand
  58. Sep 15, 2016
    the best gameplay in the 1st person-shooting games I've seen.. and nevertheless ..the story is better ! the characters are awesome .. how the story is trailed .. I can't say it's the best game I've seen.. but it's one of the bests..although.. I can't name any game better
  59. Aug 27, 2016
    BioShock Infinite is a game that takes you , is a very funny story .
    I liked more than others , perhaps better graphics , or a different texture ....
    Council to play it at least once
  60. Jul 25, 2016
    ''Booker, are you afraid of God?
    No, but i'm afraid of you.''

Bioshock Infinite is one of the best games i've had the chance to play, yes it's plot gets a little confusing but most of it it's corrected in the dlcs, this game is a must have in your collection and it should have win the GOTY of 2013
  61. Jul 17, 2016
    Итак , если игру пройдёт дурак и умный, то дурак скажет "Это был неплохой шутан" А умный скажет "Здесь прекраснейший сюжет" В таком случаи правы оба.
    Но всё же действительно сюжет тащит, это великолепно "ЭТО ШЕДЕВР" (с) Светлаков
    Но всё же действительно сюжет тащит, это великолепно "ЭТО ШЕДЕВР" (с) Светлаков
    Даже фильм "начало" нервно лежит обосанный в углу, так как по мимо запутанности, ты ещё и успел чуть-ли не влюбится в Элизабет, а конец ломает тебе представления того кем она для тебя является . Всё очень сложно , драматично , и наконец-то красиво. Если вы желаете пройти игру после которой вы будете лежать в коме 2 дня и осмысливать это вселенную и плача внутри самого себя от концовки , ТО ОНА ПРОСТО ДЛЯ ВАС! 12/10
  62. Jul 10, 2016
    La historia y todo el trasfondo que tiene este juego es una pura obra maestra exquisita, es de los juegos mas originales por su historia que se vieron y se van a ver, Ken Levine es un genio del arte, los gráficos son geniales, la jugabildad muy buena, totalmente rejugable. Obra maestra de juego.
  63. Jul 6, 2016
    BioShock Infinite is a masterpiece, there's no doubt. There are a good graphics, awesome artstyle and OST, great gameplay. The plot is fine as well. The thing you will understand when completing BioShock Infintie is that people are able to create masterpieces nowadays.
  64. May 28, 2016
    This game means perfection, the gameplay is really good, the characters, the huge complex, history, the narrative, every single detail, its just perfect, you will love this game
  65. May 9, 2016
    One of the best video game storylines to date,this game is all about the narrative and it will provide you a fantastic story.
    The gameplay is also very good with vigors and various weapons changing the pace of the game.
    Very enjoyable game with no complains on my end,definitly get this one
  66. Apr 30, 2016
    Поиграв в неё впервые,я как-то "не почувствовал",но потом (как бы странно это не было)мне приснился сон с Элизабет, я даже сомневаюсь,что это была она,и меня как БАХ,когда я проснулся,я был влюблён в игру и Элизабет.
    Сюжет и атмосфера лучшее,что есть в этой игре, в ней практически всё хорошо (личное мнение),придерусь,да и то не много,только к боёвке,на лёгком уровне сложности (особенно если проходишь не в первый раз) ужасно легко и скучновато в плане геймплея,сюжет всё также держит.На более высоких сложностях играется лучше,круче всего на сложном,а на сложности "1999" (вроде так называется,я хоть и люблю игру,но название сложностей не заучил,кроме стандартных) Просто хард,я умею играть в шутеры,но это реально очень сложно,если не искать все тайники.
    3 слова
    СЮЖЕТ
    АТМОСФЕРА
    ЭЛИЗАБЕТ
  67. Mar 24, 2016
    Dealing with controversial themes as well as a difficult time-travel aspect to the game, Bioshock Infinite stamps its authority on the first-person shooter genre and then some. A beautiful city to play through what I can only describe as the best storyline I have ever played in a game, leaves the player wanting more and more once it is done. Elizabeth is the best AI companion that you willDealing with controversial themes as well as a difficult time-travel aspect to the game, Bioshock Infinite stamps its authority on the first-person shooter genre and then some. A beautiful city to play through what I can only describe as the best storyline I have ever played in a game, leaves the player wanting more and more once it is done. Elizabeth is the best AI companion that you will ever play with as, not only can she take care of herself and is never a damsel in distress, she will assist you in finding health and salts for your vigors.

Though the title 'Infinite' and some aspects of the story which I will not discuss does make it slightly disappointing that there are not more varieties of endings within the game, and the fact that you are on a track means you can't really explore the gorgeous city of Columbia, Bioshock Infinite is the highlight of the Bioshock series, and an absolute must-play.
  68. Mar 24, 2016
    I loved the atmosphere and the theme of the game. The game play itself was good as most, but what I really loved was the great storyline and very lovable characters.
  69. Mar 22, 2016
    Infinite was an enjoyable mix-up for the series, very addicting too once you get going. The sky-line system was definitely better than anticipated, and they even included fighting mechanics. The world and atmosphere fit very well with the story and you feel involved in this unique place. The minor flaws include repetitive monsters and fights, but the game isn't too long so this isn't muchInfinite was an enjoyable mix-up for the series, very addicting too once you get going. The sky-line system was definitely better than anticipated, and they even included fighting mechanics. The world and atmosphere fit very well with the story and you feel involved in this unique place. The minor flaws include repetitive monsters and fights, but the game isn't too long so this isn't much of a bother. I have to say also with no spoilers included, the end boss fight was a let down for me. Expand
  70. Mar 19, 2016
    I watched the top 10 stories in video games from watch mojo and thought I should try out this game because it came out in top.also the game looked pretty cool! :P so I bought the game and by god! I can tell you they were lieing! cause this game is more than THAT! this game makes you think about life! this game has the best gameplay,story and art! also the ending of the game will make youI watched the top 10 stories in video games from watch mojo and thought I should try out this game because it came out in top.also the game looked pretty cool! :P so I bought the game and by god! I can tell you they were lieing! cause this game is more than THAT! this game makes you think about life! this game has the best gameplay,story and art! also the ending of the game will make you think your entire life! this game is just awesome!
    Gameplay:9.5/10(gets a little repetitive in the middle of the game)
    Story:10/10
    Art:10/10
    Characters:11/10(elizabeth that's why)
    All around:12/10 would gladly make a man fly in the air again
  71. Mar 15, 2016
    A unique setting, memorable story and unforgettable characters make Infinite one of my favourite games of all time.
    Playing as Booker DeWitt, players must enter the city of Columbia to 'find the girl and wipe away the debt'.
    Gameplay features Columbia before combat, allowing the player to form a deeper connection with the city and to see it before collapse. Combat blends first-person
    Combat blends first-person shooter combat with vigours, which expand on the Plasmids from the original BioShock by including alternate modes for each one, such as the Crow Trap.
    It is the characters that really make this game the masterpiece it is, Elizabeth being one of the best AI partners in any game adds to the connection formed between Booker/the player and her.
    The end game twists and turns all come together to form a narrative that is both heartfelt and terrifying.
    With all the deals on the game now, and the promise of a HD rerelease on console, now is the best time to give BioShock Infinite a try
  72. Jan 28, 2016
    This game is amazing. My first playthrough I thought it was just okay, but replaying it made me completely fall in love with it. Great story-telling, great mechanics and controls, great abilities, and great action make this game one of the best of all time. Spectacularly engaging even if you don't enjoy shooters. My only complaint is that, because it is not an open-world game, itThis game is amazing. My first playthrough I thought it was just okay, but replaying it made me completely fall in love with it. Great story-telling, great mechanics and controls, great abilities, and great action make this game one of the best of all time. Spectacularly engaging even if you don't enjoy shooters. My only complaint is that, because it is not an open-world game, it doesn't seem like you get to fully explore Columbia.

Cost me $3.40 on sale, played 35 hours. Super value.
  73. Jan 18, 2016
    Wuao! i just finished it, It is the best game i have ever played, i can't describe what im felling right now, but BioShock is one of those rare games that connect with something very deep in you.
    This game is a jewel, if you havent played yet, do yourself a favor.
  74. Dec 30, 2015
    There are times when writing a review of a game is really difficult because you do not know how to use words to describe the beauty of the title. BioShock Infinite is, well, one of those.
  75. Dec 12, 2015
    Gameplay : 8
    Graphics : 8
    Story : 9
    Sound : 9
    Overall : 8
  76. Dec 1, 2015
    Absolutely beautiful the game, stunning graphicss, you wanna is stop and look around you, highly recommended I'm a huge fan of BioShock series, the downside is the 2 arms system could be nicer your companion can at least hold your guns or at least one extra, Some people complain about alternative endings but they just wanna ending the series with this one last game, This game isAbsolutely beautiful the game, stunning graphicss, you wanna is stop and look around you, highly recommended I'm a huge fan of BioShock series, the downside is the 2 arms system could be nicer your companion can at least hold your guns or at least one extra, Some people complain about alternative endings but they just wanna ending the series with this one last game, This game is essentially if you're a hardcore gamer or anyone who likes a nice fresh story. Expand
  77. Nov 21, 2015
    Game: Bioshock Infinite
    Genre: First Person Shooting - Horror
    Developer: 2K Games System: Steam (PC) Total Score: 93/100 Value Score: 9.3/10 • Story: 10/10 • Characters: 10/10 • GamePlay: 9/10 • Graphics: 9/10 • Sound: 10/10 • Music: 8/10 • Length: 10/10 • Replay Value: 7/10 • Player Value: 10/10 Pros +Main protagonist actually has a personality/character compared to
    Game: Bioshock Infinite

• Music: 8/10
    • Length: 10/10
    • Replay Value: 7/10
    • Player Value: 10/10

Pros
    +Main protagonist actually has a personality/character compared to the first two Bioshock games
    +The buddy system with Elizabeth is a unique and fresh breath of air to the series
    +The setting and environment is nicely done - has a mixture of the dark atmosphere that BS1 had and a unique colorful vibrant atmosphere as well unique to the game
    +The DLC consists of two episodes which continues the storyline but with a twst and also contains a arena mode type of mini game allowing you to challenge yourself in combat
    +The story adds humor and dramatic story telling compared to the previous games
    +Voice acting is fantastic and goes well with the storytelling
    +Many key elements from the original Bioshock games come back both in the main game and in the DLC

Cons
    -In the main campaign you can only carry two weapons at a time however in the DLC you can carry as many like in Bioshock 1
    -Not many mini games in Infinite compared to Bioshock 1 except until episode 2 of Burial at Sea DLC
    -Difficulty in Bioshock Infinite gun game combat is easier than previous games
    -There are some lazy designs in some of the models such as the environment (i.e. Apples in a basket)
  78. Nov 16, 2015
    Sorry but the gameplay in this is mediocre. The actual FPS shooting action is extremely unsatisfying and feels similar to the earlier Bioshock games with not much evolution.

Everything else about this game is awesome however! It's setting is intriguing and classy. The graphics and sound are spot on and the characters in it are all great fun. Even if Booker is slightly cliche as the alcoholic PTSD veteran.

Elizabeth steals the show, she's probably worth a significant chunk of the score alone! The little magpie songbird, bless her...
  79. Nov 13, 2015
    Bioshock was a great game and this is a worthy sequel, you get invested in the plot and characters easily game play is good all the controls work fine I suppose some people may have a hard time following the plot but I didn’t and thought It was great although what’s happening isn’t really the focus of the game as much as the back and forth between booker and Elizabeth. The weapons are lessBioshock was a great game and this is a worthy sequel, you get invested in the plot and characters easily game play is good all the controls work fine I suppose some people may have a hard time following the plot but I didn’t and thought It was great although what’s happening isn’t really the focus of the game as much as the back and forth between booker and Elizabeth. The weapons are less then creative and while some of the powers are fun to use they don’t have the same punch as in bioshock and I mostly ended up using guns the entire time, the environment is a stark contrast to rapture but I like that because it fits the narrative better and well I let you play it to figure out the rest. Oh and its very pretty though graphics mean nothing to me but it made me notice so i guess i should say so, this is also the first time i have ever had a support in a game i wanted to have around.Overall it’s a great game well worth my money and as far as I’m concerned it’s the only sequel to bioshock and deserves that spot. Expand
  80. Nov 3, 2015
    This game is AMAZING! You are Booker DeWitt and your job is to get the girl to remove the debt. Right away when you enter the city of Columbia you are captured by the great city. As you venture further you see the racist and diverse side of Columbia and you notice a corrupt man by the name of comstock. When you get Elizabeth she is no princess but someone with smarts that will help youThis game is AMAZING! You are Booker DeWitt and your job is to get the girl to remove the debt. Right away when you enter the city of Columbia you are captured by the great city. As you venture further you see the racist and diverse side of Columbia and you notice a corrupt man by the name of comstock. When you get Elizabeth she is no princess but someone with smarts that will help you through the game. She picks lock finds and gives u health ammo and salts during battle so you can like longer. She also finds money you may have missed. The vigors give you the ability to do special things like real in your opponents or burn them. You can only hold 2 weapons at once besides the melee which sucks but really the only bad thing about this game. Also Elizabeth can open things called tears which she can open so you can have a wall, turret, platform just to name a few. The final thing is THE SKYLINE!
    The skyline is soooooooooo much fun. You can use it to transport place to place. shoot from above. Escape near death and most importantly do the sexiest attack ever! You insta-kill the opponent and it looks sooo cool. Overall this game is a 10 out of 10 and 100% a must buy!
  81. Nov 1, 2015
    Bioshock Infinite on PC looks far superior to consoles and makes the overall experience that much better. The textures are not just sharper but also have extra fine detail not found on consoles. The gameplay, setting, story and characters are all top notch. One of the defining moments of last gen.
  82. Oct 30, 2015
    The history of this game is very very good, but the game itself its not that great because of recycled enemies it makes it a shooting gallery with the same enemies all tthe entire expierence. On the other hand graphics are beautiful, the main characters are superb , top notch voive acting and music.
  83. Oct 27, 2015
    One of the most immersive games i played. The way the story was told was incredible beautiful and damn right immersive. I was soo into it i finished the game in one go. Still hoping i would play a similar story told game.
  84. Oct 24, 2015
    Simply one of the best games ever made, with one of the best stories ever told. There's not much to be said that would not ruin anything, though there is a warning: If you like the ending of the vanilla game, then do not play the Buried at Sea DLC. Especially avoid the second episode in that case.
  85. Oct 23, 2015
    Este juego me ha enamorado en todos sus aspectos, no puedo resaltar ninguno, porque todos están resaltados para mi. Es atrapante en todos los sentidos. Brutal.
  86. Oct 17, 2015
    내 인생게임 TOP 5에서 당당히 1위인 작품. 스토리 그래픽 미장센 모든것이 완벽했습니다.
    무기소지가 두개로 한정되어서 불편하고 DLC 1부가 무리수가 있었다는것은 맞지만 본편인 바이오쇼크 인피니트에서 보여준 퍼포먼스는 역대 어느 게임과도 뒤쳐지지않을 역사에 남을 명작입니다.
  87. Sep 27, 2015
    With it's heavy themes, impressive visuals, great soundtrack, fluid gameplay, and compelling story, Bioshock Infinite is one of the best single player experiences i've had. The level and art design for this game are top-notch and give a completely new visual and gameplay experience for each environment. The sub-antagonist songbird adds an even more threatening atmosphere to the alreadyWith it's heavy themes, impressive visuals, great soundtrack, fluid gameplay, and compelling story, Bioshock Infinite is one of the best single player experiences i've had. The level and art design for this game are top-notch and give a completely new visual and gameplay experience for each environment. The sub-antagonist songbird adds an even more threatening atmosphere to the already twisted world of Columbia. The songbird's steampunk metal body backed up with its haunting shrieks and cries create one of the most compelling and terrifying enemies in a videogame. With the game's haunting atmosphere and great storytelling, you are left with an unforgettable gem in single-player FPS. Expand
  88. Sep 21, 2015
    This deserves the best game of 2013. The atmosphere draws you in with its characters and setting. You want to hate the main villain. You want to guard Elizabeth from danger. The ending will leave you speechless and probably but confused but play through it again to figure out what's happening. Buy this game.
  89. Sep 10, 2015
    This would get a perfect score from me if it wasn't for just one pretty major flaw - but we'll come to that later, because it is quite literally the only downside this otherwise perfect game has.

Yes, perfect, In an age where first-person shooters are giving up the ghost and binning single-player campaigns entirely (bloody Battlefront, I'm looking at you), Bioshock Infinite proved not only could it be done well, but it can blow away anything else the genre has to offer in terms of offering a quintessential gaming experience.

The graphics are, of course, stunning, but it's the artistic direction which makes this game so good. You are drawn into this world hook, line and sinker - it's visual beauty contrasting sublimely with the ugly violence. Every character has depth, every plot point means something, and it all builds to a climactic finale that it would be an actual crime to spoil for you.

When people talk about video games as art and point to 'walking simulator' boring crap as examples of it, the reason I personally scorn at them is because of Bioshock Infinite - which is ACTUAL gaming art. A complete masterpiece, offering a totally immersive experience while giving you actual gameplay.

Which is why it's a bloody shame the actual shooting mechanics are so damn mediocre! For me, the core mechanics of a game are so central to the experience that it takes two whole points off the score. The gunplay isn't "bad" as such, just... average. The vigors aren't as impactful as the previous titles in the series and the guns are phoned in and lack any imagination and spark, which is doubly surprising given the inventiveness of the universe itself.

But it sort of doesn't matter. This is definitely a case of a game where the overwhelming positives drown out the one big negative, and does so with ease.

This game is now over two years old and obviously no bugger is going to read this, but I had to leave the review anyway. The game is a masterpiece. If you haven't played it, bloody hell, do so, and lament the fact that you probably won't play its' like again unless a Half Life 3 comes out, because the AAA gaming studios have decided that unless a game is multi-player and a military shooter, there's no point in making it. Urgh...
  90. Sep 10, 2015
    This game is absolutley stellar. The graphics are fantastic(they are not photorealistic, they are highly stylized). The gameplay is spot on. You are always finding new abilities and new ways of doing things. Lots of action. If you like bioshock, heck if you love video games get this! The only thing I would say that is apparant in some negative reviews is that if you are a HARDCORE shooterThis game is absolutley stellar. The graphics are fantastic(they are not photorealistic, they are highly stylized). The gameplay is spot on. You are always finding new abilities and new ways of doing things. Lots of action. If you like bioshock, heck if you love video games get this! The only thing I would say that is apparant in some negative reviews is that if you are a HARDCORE shooter fan that only enjoys photorealistic graphics and games that are similar to call of duty then this may not be for you. It isnt the most serious shooter in the world. But if you play things other than call of duty then get this! you wont be dissapointed. Looks amazing on a good gaming pc! Easily one of the best games of 2013! Expand
  91. Aug 25, 2015
    Soooooooo refreshing! With Bioshock Infinite I got everything I expected and more. I have played all earlier Bioshock titles and as much as they did not impress me, I think this particular game is extraordinary. It provides the old Bioshock formula with adding its own spin on everything else. Nowadays it is very hard to surprise me with a game and Bioshock Infinite made me realise againSoooooooo refreshing! With Bioshock Infinite I got everything I expected and more. I have played all earlier Bioshock titles and as much as they did not impress me, I think this particular game is extraordinary. It provides the old Bioshock formula with adding its own spin on everything else. Nowadays it is very hard to surprise me with a game and Bioshock Infinite made me realise again that there is always a way to be innovative and creative. It just takes the right people to pull the strings. I experienced no bugs and no irritation whatsoever, just pure joy of playing. As such, this game deserves to be cherished by the gamers. In my opinion already has a legendary status, that is 10/10 exemplary in terms of how to make a singleplayer pc game. In my opinion it is the 2nd fpp game to reach a note of 10 since Far Cry 3.

Story
    It pulled me in like few games did. Only because of real life tribulations I had to leave the Bioshock Infinite world that is one of a kind. A wonderful fruit of a great mind. I basicly stopped caring about all other stuff I had installed on my HDD at that time. Ending is pretty weak but can`t ruin the overall strong 18 hours of playthrough.
    At first the story is a little slow, then after 30 minutes it picks up. The action is well paced, the breaks between it are great. There is a nice twist, even just about I though it was to close, something happens and the gamer has to deal with different circumstances.
    I found Booker DeWitt to be very well portrayed, even though the player doesn`t see his protagonist. He speaks often in cutscenes, he is clever. Every sensation, every feeling of DeWitt is passed through to the player which leaves an excellent impression. The gamer becomes De Witt as soon as he enters the game world and stays him until the very end.
    Althrough DeWitt is very good, he is not the main character. The main character is Elizabeth. She is perfect. Since Half Life 2 I have never seen a sidekick as good as this. She`s been made perfectly both as story pillar and as gameplay support.
    Elizabeth is everything a real woman is. She is smart, naive, sensitive, loving and charming. She loves to dance, cries, laughs. She enriches the story tenfold and is never annoying. Her unstable relationship with DeWitt is believable and fun like a good lovestory. You see her going about and by the 2nd scene you literally start to think she`s a living woman inside the game. You can get iritated, you can fall in love with her or feel like her father only because she is so believable. At the same time she is a great teammate. She does not need any nursing. In fact, she nurses DeWitt from time to time, handling him ammo, money, salts or health. Every moment along the way you both go, she shows her fears so you pick up on it and feel similar.
    Dialogues between the two leave nothing to be desired.

Graphics
    Upgraded Bioshock 1 engine. Looks excellent even in 2015 and plays well on old hardware.
    There are some low quality textures here and there but not very often, you`d have to really look for it. Every other texture is great. Also the environment is not destructible. However besides that there is this overwhelming attention to detail. Rooms look excellent, open areas look great. Shadows and lightning work is spot on. The color pallette is little cartoonish so to say, but you get used to it pretty quickly.
    Model textures look very good, even singular stitches or patches on clothes. Any model is acceptable whereas Elizabeth looks like creating her took away most of the resources. Her clothes and hair have their own simple physics, she has a whole set of facial animations. By looking at her model a human mind instinctively reads all the emotions that she is supposed to feel, nothing looks wrong here.
    Guns show reflections and are well detailed. Every gun has its own animation. Explosions and all other effects are of exemplary quality.

Interface/Gameplay
    Takes some time to get used to. Fairly easy, not complicated, using as few buttons as possible. Suitable for mouse & keyboard playing. Responsive and smooth.
    There are all guntypes I would imagine mandatory for a fpp game. At first standard stuff that changes in time you progress. As in other Bioshocks, you can do guns only or vigors only or mix it up if you want. The game introduces you to every type and in time you are able to use the equipment effectively.

Music/Voices
    Could not have been done better. Plays along with everything that is shown to the player. Causes to reflect upon the story, enriches the world and characters. Voicework is top notch.
  92. Aug 22, 2015
    I don't like FPS and mostly I don't like killing people (even if fictional) in general and I think that is the reason why I was able to dive so deep on this title's story.

The game itself is pretty easy (there are modes beyond normal difficulty, so probably FPS fans may enjoy better with them), and that's actually a good thing because you can concentrate on story and story fragments since plot is where this game excels (and I mean it). Everything start slow but, progressing, events rush to a point you're disoriented and speechless. Every word added there would be a spoiler, so I'd better keep my mouth shout.

Graphics are excellent, one of the best use of Unreal Engine 3 you can ever see and with great performance. Sound compartment is flawless too, both on effects and music.

There are only 2 things I didn't like which strip the 10/10 from this title: Elizabeth being too "unrealistic" or doll-like and too much playtime to finish the game, I'd like to have probably a little more than half of the 15h it took for me to complete the story line (I got bored halfway through).
    For me this game is 9/10 though.

To recap, totally recommended to anyone on any OS (run with excellent performance on linux too), this was one of the best game I ever played.
  93. Aug 13, 2015
    I was never really interested in the Bioshock series due to its art theme and gameplay system in Bioshock and Bioshock 2. Therefore I didn't really pay attention to Bioshock Infinite despite the crazily high score critics and reviewers are giving the game. The reason why I play this game is that I have finished all the games I want to play this summer and I still have time. I'm totallyI was never really interested in the Bioshock series due to its art theme and gameplay system in Bioshock and Bioshock 2. Therefore I didn't really pay attention to Bioshock Infinite despite the crazily high score critics and reviewers are giving the game. The reason why I play this game is that I have finished all the games I want to play this summer and I still have time. I'm totally amazed by how good the game is. The graphics are gorgeous, the gameplay is smooth and fun, and the story is one of the best I have ever seen. The shooting can be a little tedious at times in the middle and later part of the game, but the difficulty of the combat grasps my attention well enough to go through the confusing development of the plot. The ending doesn't seem to make sense at first, but after reading some articles about it and then playing a second time, I fully understand and appreciate how good the story line is. It's basically the inception among games. The navigation can be really frustrating as it keeps telling me to get on the skyline and slide around in circles for no reason. Still, nothing really takes away the thrill and excitement of this masterpiece. Expand
  94. Aug 11, 2015
    After watching the ending i was like high for almost up to 48hrs. hasn't got much to say but this is the best game i ever had in my life. If i desperately have to make critics with this, Elizabeth supporting Booker with so many things does make things a bit easier and less tense compared to the original Bioshock and this is probably why infinite has lower meta score. The character ofAfter watching the ending i was like high for almost up to 48hrs. hasn't got much to say but this is the best game i ever had in my life. If i desperately have to make critics with this, Elizabeth supporting Booker with so many things does make things a bit easier and less tense compared to the original Bioshock and this is probably why infinite has lower meta score. The character of Elizabeth however is worth much more than the tension and challenge i enjoyed in the original game, at least for me. Expand
  95. Aug 10, 2015
    Amazing Fps game that stay true to the promise of the genre to which it belongs, good gameplay and story. Somebody say the graphic is not so good etcc.... WHO CARES, please stop to focus on graphics, push the software company to enrich the game itself and not the embellishments.
  96. Jul 15, 2015
    An incredible adventure. The story is one of the best in gaming, the gameplay isn't broken or screwed, like most games nowadays, the characters are ones of which you actually care about. Play this. Just... play it.
  97. Jun 24, 2015
    more a piece of art than a shooter game. bioshock infinite is a gorgeous thrill ride with plenty of epic story lines,beautiful environments, and fun combat to keep you intrigued through the long and rewarding campaign.
  98. Jun 24, 2015
    What an amazing comeback to the BioShock series. BioShock Infinite is a beautiful game and instead of taking you into the depths of Rapture, now it is up in the skies of Columbia!

The story is brilliant with its plot twists, loop holes, truths spilling out right in front of you! Ken Levine (the writer of the BioShock series) has really brought the house down with BioShock Infinite's storytelling

The graphics, are beautiful! Once again I have to say the developers did it again with the opening! One of the most beautiful and amazing openings I have seen in a game, entering Columbia's pathways made me feel like I was part of Columbia and if in the future someone does come up with this idea, I'm all in! Your side companion, Elizabeth is actually the only side companion I actually enjoyed staying with, she will look for ammo and health as well as salts to help you whilst you are shooting your way through the tons of enemies the game throws at you

The skyline, what an amazing ride it was! Riding on the skyline was one of the most enjoyable bits I enjoyed in the game. Although a bit hard to master at first, you will soon get the hang of it! The Songbird, holy ♥♥♥♥, this massive bird that you see half way through the game is absolutely terrifying! With its loud screech and creepy eyes, it will surely send shivers down you're spine when you meet the Songbird for the first time! The Boy of Silence, one of the most terrifying bits in the game. And especially that bit! (People who have played the game, you know what I mean!)

Return to Rapture, although you never see Rapture until half way through the game, it makes me happy to see it back once again. Also note that Big Daddies and Little Sisters are non-existent in this game.

The game does take a dark side to it, the game unlike it predecessor deals with racism, discrimination, extreme religion and very serious and mature hot topics which involves the White race having all the fun whilst the Black race and other "lowlifes" that are in the slum areas of Columbia be treated like dirt, which some people may find offensive. Also some people may find the violence to be a little too graphic and may find it disturbing to watch/play

I hardly noticed any glitches or bugs, the only bug I encountered with was half way through the game, whilst rowing to a lighthouse the audio of the rowing paddles with the water were glitching out a bit and making a loud water sound effect muffling all the other voice actors

This game is absolutely brilliant and it is a big change from what was in BioShock and BioShock 2 and hopefully we may see more of the BioShock series in the near future!

Now, bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt.
  99. May 23, 2015
    BioShock Infinite a masterpiece of the series and a nature show The graphics are fantastic gameplay controls liked also liked history and animals that game and to man better than Minecraft

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 5, 2013
    Play BSI slowly, relish the moments and don’t rush to the end. It’s certain that you will have lived one of the richest gaming experiences that, as far as narration, lyricism and story are concerned, will take a lot of time to forget! [May 2013]
  2. CD-Action
    May 7, 2013
    A very solid, but not revolutionary shooter in an amazing setting, with a story that struggles to convey its authors’ ambitions and is only seemingly complex. The vision is less focused than in previous Bioshocks and it does a worse job on binding the plot with gameplay. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.46]
  3. May 1, 2013
    Problematic plotting and excessive amounts of poorly balanced combat apply friction to what is otherwise one hell of a rollercoaster. [May 2013, p.80]