Black & White 2 - Battle of the Gods PC

8.5

1. Jan 15, 2017
    Excellent follow-up to Black and White 2....the difficulty level has been ratcheted up significantly, including the silver scroll puzzles...makes this very challenging which for me is key to a game. Ten years on, believe it or not, this expansion holds up admirably and is well worth playing. Replay value is high with Black and White 2 and this expansion. Recommend.
  2. Jul 10, 2013
    Turtle and Tiger are fun but the difficulty.... ts just so hard... I can't even get through the first level with all the skeletons and catapults attacking me every 5 minutes
  3. PhilipR.
    Aug 19, 2006
    This only lasted about 4 hours of gameplay for me. Its good, but theres still no skirmish or online play. thats what we all want from b&w. and there is only about 1% of the ore resource for how much you need to use in-game.
  4. EveS.
    Aug 4, 2006
    It's a great game.
  5. Jull
    Jun 3, 2006
    Good follow up on Black and White 2.

Battle of the Gods is about standard as an expansion can get. With new units and lands it adds about a third as much content as the original game, as well as some much needed additional depth of strategy.
  2. Battle of the Gods is a straightforward expansion that adds some new, but not remarkably different, content to Black and White 2.
    A fairly generic expansion that adds a bit of content without really improving the core experience. It's OK for the hardcore fans, but if you had issues with Black and White 2, don't expect to see any of them resolved.