9.1

1. Oct 4, 2011
    In my opinion, this is the only successful interactive movie with a nonlinear storyline. A wonderful story that is not inferior to the plot of the same movie. Interesting and memorable characters. Amazing atmosphere of cyberpunk. The actual nonlinearity of the plot, where every action affects the ending. I went through the game 8 times and still not know everything. Fans have counted 13In my opinion, this is the only successful interactive movie with a nonlinear storyline. A wonderful story that is not inferior to the plot of the same movie. Interesting and memorable characters. Amazing atmosphere of cyberpunk. The actual nonlinearity of the plot, where every action affects the ending. I went through the game 8 times and still not know everything. Fans have counted 13 ending the game, the developers said that their 16. Great game! Expand
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    This game is another undiscovered masterpiece. The NPCs live their virtual lives independently, they don't wait around for the player to make a move. Therefore multiple endings shouldn't come as a surprise. The writing is great, the atmosphere is just sooo good, the graphics are still so gorgeous after all these years. Best movie video game? Best movie video game!
  3. Nov 28, 2011
  4. Aug 27, 2013
    Hands down the most under-rated point and click adventure game of all time. Incredibly gorgeous for its age, full of atmosphere, and remarkably non-linear. The extent to which you could change the outcome of the game based on your choices and actions was astounding. Easily one of the most unique and memorable games I've ever played.
  5. Jul 7, 2014
    If you still missing this gem in your collection than I have good and bad news for you. The gameplay and story telling is still one of the best ever made, the atmosphere and lighting is still great.

But you might get annoyed by the low resolution graphics, this is the only thing about this classic that not aged well. Still: if you like adventures you should play this game and explore at least one of its many possible endings, because the game is just as much a classic as the movie was.
  6. Apr 17, 2015
    Not enough people know about this game, it's one of those titles that's been lost and buried with sand over time. If you're fortunate enough to pickup a copy of this game and if you are blessed enough to be a Blade Runner fan than this will be almost as good as the long awaited prequel/sequel to the cult classic. The story is captivating, the character and immersion feels real, theNot enough people know about this game, it's one of those titles that's been lost and buried with sand over time. If you're fortunate enough to pickup a copy of this game and if you are blessed enough to be a Blade Runner fan than this will be almost as good as the long awaited prequel/sequel to the cult classic. The story is captivating, the character and immersion feels real, the characters themselves draw you in, it's simply a master piece point click adventure game.

The only draw back is that this game is very old, I remember playing it around 1997 on release and the graphics are moderately dated. The faces could use more work, and truth be told if this game would be remastered today, it would be a huge steam hit.

There is not enough good things that I can squeeze in this review about the game, but I will say this much: if you're a blade runner fan, and you like point and click adventures, don't delay - get a copy of this game.

There are no critic reviews yet.