Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII PC

1. ArnoN.
    Jan 9, 2008
    A flying game that can't properly recognize a common joystick (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro) even after two patches? But why would I want to fly with an analog axis if I can have a digital one! A nice example for failure in controls and support, even if the rest looked ok so far.
  2. HAWK33Bird
    May 20, 2006
    Sad day for flight sims, this one is a bomb and the bomb was a dud.
  3. AceFly
    May 20, 2006
    OUCH the only thing Blazing is the whole in your wallet after getting this game, try the demo first and you will see just how bad it can be.
  4. JamesDavis
    May 20, 2006
    I got this game over 3 months ago and I still can't play it because it doesn't see my 5 differant joysticks properly and the patch did not a thing to fix the problem STAY AWAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS LOOSER OF A GAME.. Save your money for a good flight simulator
  5. FlymanS.
    May 20, 2006
    Was very very unhappy that my joystick would not work and even after a patch was issued that was supose to fix and fell short on that as well.

Flying through the historical battles are fun the first time, but after you complete the game you'll feel more of a sense of relief than elation because, without any real story, the game lacks emotional appeal.
  2. BA is best played online, but the single player mode can be fun for awhile; it may not capture everyones attention span for the entire 20 missions.
  3. As we weaved through wave after wave of enemies, downing them wholesale, we couldn't help but wish there had been a replay feature included with the game. Still, for the raw, explosive fury of aerial battle, you can accept no substitute for Blazing Angels.