8.3

1. Apr 21, 2013
    Very good game,I like it very much,i play it every day, and i am even working on maps, The graphics are better than that one which one the Blitzkrieg have.I play it like 1-2 hours everyday
  2. Sep 27, 2013
    although this is an old game, and the player base is tiny, I it is a very good game. decent single player too. I still love this game. only drawback is relatively poor pathing, no player vs AI customs, and rarely has more than 15-20 people in the multi player (including running games). that said, usually have no problems finding a 3v3 match. really good strats involved too
  3. Nov 30, 2013
    Im mostly writing this, because im shocked to see so many fake "10s" here. Dont trust these guys. Blitzkrieg 2 is the bastard brother of one of the best strategy games ever. This game is a disaster, dont buy it.

1. AI issues and distractions for the core gameplaying elements aside, Blitzkrieg 2 is a solid game that is able to distinguish itself from the myriad of other titles in the genre to be a welcome addition to any RTS enthusiasts collection.
    A solid game even considering the few problems I mentioned previously and is a cut above most of the RTS titles available.
  3. A worthy sequel to the original and an engaging tactical RTS game. The sequel is more elaborate, comprehensive and technically advanced than the original.