Blood Omen 2 PC

___ - -I
    ___I
  2. EyadA.
    Jun 15, 2002
    Very nice to any body who loves vampires and darkness.
  3. Jan 23, 2015
    "amazing vampire game"
    Este juego es muy bueno al igual que todos sus anteriores este muestra una gran trama que te atrapa y te pide que lo sigas jugando. Lo recomiendo totalmente tienes que jugar este juego
  4. Nov 19, 2014
    Lets tackle the bad points only: The puzzles are too easy, draining victims for a bigger health bar becomes a chore, and the need to build up your health bar means that you will almost never approach a situation stealthily even if you wanted to. On the up side it's a lot easier to hack old games so there's probably a way to give yourself a massive health bar from the beginning.

Notice

Notice that I rated the game highly despite these criticisms, and note the things I didn't complain about: I never once said that the game was boring. It's fun, relaxingly paced, the story is compelling, and the dark atmosphere all make this game a joy to immerse yourself in despite the fact that it's now showing its age.

On that note I should mention that if the game is crashing and you're running Windows Vista, 7 or 8 on a 64-bit PC: Try setting the affinity for CPU 0 only, rather than both. If you don't know how to do that, Google is your friend!
  5. Jun 24, 2017
    Un juego mas de la saga, tampoco es equiparable a los Soul Reaver, buena historia, aunque inferior, sigue la historia de Blood Omen. Protagonista Kain, no tan carismatico como Raziel, y un gameplay divertido.

1. Computer Games Magazine
    After two moderately interesting "Soul Reaver" sequels, the "Legacy of Kain" series ahs finally been stripped of any worthwhile gameplay, storyline, or atmosphere, leaving only a classic example of a dull, unimaginative, soulless game design... Please someone put a stake in the series, because it's done. [Sept 2002, p.80]
  2. It isn't quite as great as fans of the series would like, but it still should be given a shot. It's also worth playing to those lonely for another vampire game or wanting a change of pace from all the first-person shooters.
    The sluggish, redundant, and infamously formulaic combat makes Blood Omen 2 a sloppy action outing, especially when contrasted by the recent brilliance of "Jedi Outcast." And what it fundamentally lacks in this department, it fails to make up for in adventuring.