Blueberry Garden PC

6.7

1. AdamR.
    Jul 1, 2009
    Not very substantial. There's not a lot to do, not a lot of variety, and not a lot of depth to the stuff you do. You don't feel very rewarded for your actions. But the game is worth 5 dollars, if barely. If your into the indie scene and experimental games, its worth the small price tag. I bought it, and I don't regret it, but its not going to set the world on fire.
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    Bottom line: Blueberry Garden is a solid game of experimentation hidden beneath the introductory layer of a puzzle-platformer, and when you play it I think its easy to see why it won the IGF Grand Prize in 2009. Ambitious, crisp, and full of loving attention, Blueberry Garden is a great game.

1. With the indie scene’s biggest award under its belt, the simple Blueberry Garden may make you wonder “What’s the fuss?” But take it at its own pace, and it’ll give you a soothing surprise.
  2. This little platformer isn't engaging, charming, or clever enough to even be worth its low asking price.
    I found it to be a little too aimless, and it felt insubstantial once it was all over. Simply navigating the garden often feels like a chore thanks to the controls. Winning top prize at the Independent Game Festival is no small feat, but once you've visited this Garden you may wonder what the big deal is.