7.2

1. Apr 10, 2011
    Not enough cars, not enough tracks, repetitive music, unrealistic engine sounds, unrealistic car stats, unrealistic car handling, unrealistic car damage, only handful of power-ups, no story in campaign mode. Splitscreen on PC is the only good thing about this game and still I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for PC multiplayer experience because it just sucks so bad it ain't fun noNot enough cars, not enough tracks, repetitive music, unrealistic engine sounds, unrealistic car stats, unrealistic car handling, unrealistic car damage, only handful of power-ups, no story in campaign mode. Splitscreen on PC is the only good thing about this game and still I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for PC multiplayer experience because it just sucks so bad it ain't fun no matter how many friends you have playing with you. To put it bluntly this is the worst racing game I have ever played and I have played CTR, Mario Kart, NFS-series, Gran Turismo, Forza, Flatout, Burnouts etc. almost every racing game out there. Expand
  2. Jun 29, 2011
    I really don't now where to start with this game, I'm highly disappointed with this Activision product. They usually combine awesome game play with a real open edge to all level of gamers. This game looks awesome in GFX, however that just about as good as it gets. The game play and control setup is the worst I've ever seen them or any other game developer produce. This game may suit a 10I really don't now where to start with this game, I'm highly disappointed with this Activision product. They usually combine awesome game play with a real open edge to all level of gamers. This game looks awesome in GFX, however that just about as good as it gets. The game play and control setup is the worst I've ever seen them or any other game developer produce. This game may suit a 10 year old, but not suited for any serious gamer. While this game left me with that feeling of when you have just been robbed of your money. Expand
  3. Aug 9, 2011
    This is a arcade game through-and-through, but I'm OK with that and arcade can be perfectly fine if it's done well. In this game however, it is not. The game puts large emphasis on sUp3r-c00l racing and power-ups when in reality there is actually a limited number of both of those things. The cars are so easy to drive they basically drive themselves and there are laughably small number ofThis is a arcade game through-and-through, but I'm OK with that and arcade can be perfectly fine if it's done well. In this game however, it is not. The game puts large emphasis on sUp3r-c00l racing and power-ups when in reality there is actually a limited number of both of those things. The cars are so easy to drive they basically drive themselves and there are laughably small number of power-ups. Naturally I got bored of it very quickly. So what does this leave you with? Well the game looks pretty and I had no performance issues. I'm going to jump to my next point which made me remove the game and never look at it again: The Controls. To put it simply, this game does NOT have customizable controls. You're stuck with 2 or 3 game-pad presets, and 2 or 3 keyboard presets. That's it. Nothing more. To put a nice cherry on top, the presets must have been designed by someone who clearly has never played the game before because the default button placement is atrocious. To add insult to injury, the game only supports the official Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for PC. I was left with a sour taste in my mouth upon discovering my Logitech game-pad is not and will not be supported. This stinks of a shoddy console port. Expand
  4. Sep 27, 2011
    dont know y this game has such a high metascore..its probably the worst game ive euer played...if u like this genre split second or burnout are way better
  5. Jul 8, 2011
    More of a Arcade game. Played a few races and just want to quit. Not even close to as good as NFS Shift or Test drive Unlimited. It's also feels kind of like cartoonish.
  6. Jun 24, 2013
    Too boring, too hard, too bad. The first words what comes in my mind when I think about Blur. The Single player: Bad. Very bad. I couldn't enjoy any part of it because of the cheating AI. No matter how hard you try they will mess you up. BIG TIME. Because of the AI, this game is HARD but in an un-enjoyable level.
    The Multi player: Playable
    The Split Screen: This is the only thing which
    The Multi player: Playable
    The Split Screen: This is the only thing which keeps this game out of a trash can. This part is fun. If you turn off the AI. You can have a good experience.

To sum up, this game is only good if you play split screen or with a friend in multi player. The single player is really hard and un-enjoyable. The power-ups are just a few. Handling is awful. Tracks are really bad. Music and sound is like a digital poop. Only got 4 because of the Split Screen...

1. Blur's mix of strategy-based power-ups, load-out menus, and largely varied challenges really make this game a must for all automotive fans. In a genre this oversaturated, it is good to know that there is still some innovation left.
  2. Blur is a great effort from Bizarre Creations, one that will introduce a slew of kart-racing fans to the scene. While its visuals don't overwhelm like Split/Second's, it holds its own with cool weapons-based gameplay, making it a fun experience.
  3. This fast and exciting racer continually finds a way to keep you circling around for another lap.