Bone: Out From Boneville PC

Oct 2, 2005
    This game is lol.
  2. DanteC.
    Sep 19, 2005
    Great game a very cool experience, I played it with my kids.
  3. JuanxoP.
    Sep 15, 2005
    A beautiful, immersive and character-rich adventure game. I loved it!!
  4. SeanK.
    Oct 31, 2005
    Loved it - A fun game to play along with the kids.
  5. Apr 27, 2012
    I started Bone very long after it was created. Got it basically because I loved The Walking Dead from the same developer. Not being a fan of the adventure genre Telltale games is making my mind change. Considering this is such an old game and not incredibly popular, after playing it i wish they would have produced the whole series of Bone. I found it funny, fun and simple. The biggest flawI started Bone very long after it was created. Got it basically because I loved The Walking Dead from the same developer. Not being a fan of the adventure genre Telltale games is making my mind change. Considering this is such an old game and not incredibly popular, after playing it i wish they would have produced the whole series of Bone. I found it funny, fun and simple. The biggest flaw is how short it is and the very small space for different outcomes. Although now at April 2012 the game goes for $9.99 in steam for both this and the sequel, so the price is ok. Don't expect a huge production, but in my case... it does leave me buying the Jeff Smith graphic novels from amazon wanting to know more about the story... plus a smile. So Telltale, i hope that after your Living Dead... you could consider finishing this saga! Expand

1. The endearing characters and witty dialogue are real winners. It’s professionally done in places and anyone looking to dabble in a lighthearted adventure will find this a stimulating experience; just don’t expect to be playing for months.
  2. The story is charming and witty, the puzzles are a refreshing change from the usual, and the game is appropriate for everyone in the family.
    Bone: Out from Bonevill has some great presentation, considering it is a budget title. The point-and-click style is a perfect fit for the story, but the execution is a bit flawed.