• Publisher: PopCap
  • Release Date: Jul 30, 2009
7.6

1. JulieV.
    Sep 9, 2009
    This has been a great game for my 7 & 3 year olds. The 7 year old is becoming better at spelling from playing this game and my 3 year old now knows his letters by site and can even spell 3 letter words now because of this game. Nothing better than joyful learning!
  2. Nov 19, 2014
    A great game! Great for vocabulary, and awesome in general! I love the enemies, the expansions in this now, the bosses, and everything in it! Rounds are amazing, and its not just the same old thing every second. I suggest you get it!
  3. Aug 22, 2012
    Bookworm Adventures 2 is a great continuation of PopCap's battling vocabulary game. The two games are the best competitive word knowledge games out there (not that this is a very large niche). The graduated challenges are cleanly done, so that by the time you have completed the game, you have a wide set of strategies that you use to spell to victory. The only weakness is the gameBookworm Adventures 2 is a great continuation of PopCap's battling vocabulary game. The two games are the best competitive word knowledge games out there (not that this is a very large niche). The graduated challenges are cleanly done, so that by the time you have completed the game, you have a wide set of strategies that you use to spell to victory. The only weakness is the game soundtrack, which isn't bad, but doesn't get close to the music in PopCap's Plants vs. Zombies. Expand
  4. May 24, 2012
    I love the challenging levels that certainly requires high knowledge. This is definitely the one you must get if you want to improve your spelling skills. A great game overall...
  5. Jul 21, 2015
    This game is a great game! Definitely an improvement from the first game, adding countless new features. The final battle was very challenging and fun, definitely better than BWA's final boss. Adventure replay is also a great improvement from the first game. My only problems are they didn't improve Arena and also at times this game can get too easy. I wish they had a difficulty settingThis game is a great game! Definitely an improvement from the first game, adding countless new features. The final battle was very challenging and fun, definitely better than BWA's final boss. Adventure replay is also a great improvement from the first game. My only problems are they didn't improve Arena and also at times this game can get too easy. I wish they had a difficulty setting because i seem to be very good at this game. (Average word length, 6.96) Overall, a fun game, If you like word games check this game out! Expand

1. Adorable, not only for kids as the presentation may immediately suggest, and very silly, it's another big success for PopCap. If only it would get properly challenging it would be a giant classic. As it is, it's a thing of loveliness you should buy this instant.
    PopCap is one of the most consistent developers around, and Bookworm Adventures 2 is another quality, breezy puzzle game (with RPG elements). Its sense of humor is pretty cheesy, but that just seems to add to its charm. What it lacks in serious challenge, it makes up for in length.
  3. That teetering battle between pride and strategy than ensues every time you decide whether to comprehensively flatten a villain with an unnecessary monosyllabic flourish or gamble on saving it for your next target, hoping the board doesn’t get scrambled before you get a chance to show off.