7.4

1. Oct 30, 2012
    Borderlands was nigh flawless and the DLC made the game perfect, almost. Borderlands 2 doesn't have that. Captain Scarlett and her pirate's booty is decent. This DLC falls in line with Borderlands 2. It's uninspired, lacking content, repetitive and got no variation in enemies. Did I mention that the humour flopped?
  2. Jan 7, 2013
    A well done expansion with good presentation, storytelling and original content (enemies, weapons, good quests, etc.). As expected, that great Borderlands humor still remains and never gets dry. It's a fun DLC that will keep you entertained from start to finish. Though I said this DLC is well done, I didn't exactly find it completely groundbreaking. To me, it felt like there were someA well done expansion with good presentation, storytelling and original content (enemies, weapons, good quests, etc.). As expected, that great Borderlands humor still remains and never gets dry. It's a fun DLC that will keep you entertained from start to finish. Though I said this DLC is well done, I didn't exactly find it completely groundbreaking. To me, it felt like there were some aspects of this DLC that could have offered a little more. Regardless, this expansion is worth the money and no fan of Borderlands should miss out on it. Expand
  3. Jan 23, 2013
    Enjoyable DLC, the invincibles nice addition kinda frustrating till you find out their patterns(more difficult than the base game or 2nd DLC's invincibles). The rewards in the end were kinda dissapointing but good overall and the some interesting characters. Worth buying but a lot of space for improvement!
  4. Oct 18, 2012
    Awsome DLC for an awsome game! The quirky humor makes you go "what the...??" while at the same time laughing-but thats Borderlands in general, they just made it better, longer, and more in depth for Borderlands 2 and this DLC in particular. Anyway, Captain Scarlet is a very satisfying, off the wall side adventure and exactly what a good DLC should be. Personally, I think the new vehicleAwsome DLC for an awsome game! The quirky humor makes you go "what the...??" while at the same time laughing-but thats Borderlands in general, they just made it better, longer, and more in depth for Borderlands 2 and this DLC in particular. Anyway, Captain Scarlet is a very satisfying, off the wall side adventure and exactly what a good DLC should be. Personally, I think the new vehicle they introduce makes getting Captain Scarlet worth the investment all by itself lol! Omg, driving that thing is a complete hoot! And the new charectors they introduce-especially that creepy guy you meet first, he is so lovable and repulsive at the same time lol! I mean, he's so gross but you stare at him anyway lol! Where do they come up with this stuff??? Collapse

1. Jan 14, 2013
    Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty is a very well made DLC, but it's not for everyone. Fans of the first game, people who love the constant grind and looking for better loot, will have the most fun. If you want to complete this DLC once (and only for the story) you'll be disappointed. The plot is really cliché and without anything special, and fighting the same opponents between episodes can be a bore. What is more, the notice board has some really dull side quests. All in all - even though guys from Triptych Games missed the goal here and there - this DLC is a must buy for every Borderlands fan.
    We'd have liked a little more diversity in the environments, but as for content and quality, this is right on the mark.
  3. Oct 23, 2012
    I would have to say I'm very impressed with the first piece of DLC Borderlands 2 has to offer. It constantly keeps you moving from one area to the next, and nothing ever gets monotonous.