7.3

1. Oct 18, 2012
    Awsome DLC for an awsome game! The quirky humor makes you go "what the...??" while at the same time laughing-but thats Borderlands in general, they just made it better, longer, and more in depth for Borderlands 2 and this DLC in particular. Anyway, Captain Scarlet is a very satisfying, off the wall side adventure and exactly what a good DLC should be. Personally, I think the new vehicle they introduce makes getting Captain Scarlet worth the investment all by itself lol! Omg, driving that thing is a complete hoot! And the new charectors they introduce-especially that creepy guy you meet first, he is so lovable and repulsive at the same time lol! I mean, he's so gross but you stare at him anyway lol! Where do they come up with this stuff??? Expand
  2. Dec 1, 2012
    Very nice addon to the awesome game! More than enough missions for DLC and gameplay same as in original game make it worth. Hope all future DLC's will be like this one!

1. Jan 14, 2013
    Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty is a very well made DLC, but it's not for everyone. Fans of the first game, people who love the constant grind and looking for better loot, will have the most fun. If you want to complete this DLC once (and only for the story) you'll be disappointed. The plot is really cliché and without anything special, and fighting the same opponents between episodes can be a bore. What is more, the notice board has some really dull side quests. All in all - even though guys from Triptych Games missed the goal here and there - this DLC is a must buy for every Borderlands fan.
    We'd have liked a little more diversity in the environments, but as for content and quality, this is right on the mark.
  3. Oct 23, 2012
    I would have to say I'm very impressed with the first piece of DLC Borderlands 2 has to offer. It constantly keeps you moving from one area to the next, and nothing ever gets monotonous.