Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity PC

• Release Date: Dec 24, 2008
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. May 3, 2012
    Brainpipe is an arcade-style game where you avoid obstacles and collect glyphs as you travel through a pipe. That's about it. Not much more to it. The game does get fairly challenging on the later levels, but there's really no mechanical depth to the game. How well you do will be determined by your twitch reflexes, or maybe your memory if you care enough about getting to the end.Brainpipe is an arcade-style game where you avoid obstacles and collect glyphs as you travel through a pipe. That's about it. Not much more to it. The game does get fairly challenging on the later levels, but there's really no mechanical depth to the game. How well you do will be determined by your twitch reflexes, or maybe your memory if you care enough about getting to the end.

Brainpipe didn't hold my attention for long, for good reason. Paying $10 for this would be a complete waste. I've played many free games that were far better, so I can't recommend this one for any amount of money.
  2. Jun 12, 2013
    I could never in good conscience recommend this game to anyone for the price tag it currently holds. For $10 the amount of content is incredibly small with just 10 levels that can all end very quickly. I have games on my iPhone that I got for free which are exactly the same and have much more content to them. While it is fun for a little bit there is simply not enough in the game toI could never in good conscience recommend this game to anyone for the price tag it currently holds. For $10 the amount of content is incredibly small with just 10 levels that can all end very quickly. I have games on my iPhone that I got for free which are exactly the same and have much more content to them. While it is fun for a little bit there is simply not enough in the game to justify the price unless you can pick it up in an indie bundle or something along those lines. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.