Breed PC

4.7

1. JhonnyM.
    Apr 29, 2004
    What a Shooter. You should play this ´cause is very fun and addictive. Best GAME EVER
  2. KoH.
    Aug 25, 2006
    I agree, this game did fail, but it's potential was limitless. Something about the unriveled 100-square-mile maps, destructive environments and ability to fly into space keeps bringing me back to this disastrous, yet would-be revolutionary thing of a game. I even went as far as purchasing a second copy to keep for collection.
  3. GaffD.
    Apr 19, 2004
    Bugged to hell . the game crashed 4 times before i even started playing. what a waste of money - stay clear.
  4. UndrGrnd
    Apr 26, 2004
    Even if you get it for free, its a waste of time.
  5. MartR.
    May 8, 2004
    Daikatana quality.
  6. AdamL.
    Jun 12, 2004
    I read the articles on Breed and thought yeah right! it looks great. I was wrong! Please don't make the same mistake that I did, don't buy it, just look how quickly its gone down in price, it's because no one wants it. Rightfully so.
  7. ZaffarD.
    Feb 11, 2005
    So powerful graphic...play in relaxation n freedom.
    Mar 23, 2004
    Best. Game. EVER!
  9. MichaelG.
    Apr 21, 2004
    Oh my God! Years in developement and still buggy, full of flaws and bad game design, uninspired and boring, unprofessional, bad. Bad! Beware! Spend your money elsewhere!
  10. JerradH.
    Apr 24, 2004
    Amazingly, the released version is NOT the version Brat Designs submitted. CDV used a code build roughly 3-4 versions old and modified various things without Brat's consent, creating a worse game. Mighty sad too.
  11. R.S.
    May 26, 2004
    What a complete waste. I played the demo, patched the demo and guess what? It still sucked. Bad glitches ( getting stuck alot ) STUPID A.I If my teamates acted that dumb in a war, I would personaly shoot them myself. It was me and 2 teamates trying to take out a sniper tower. I hide behind a large rock while as I spammed my regroup button. Guess what? One of my teammates stood there What a complete waste. I played the demo, patched the demo and guess what? It still sucked. Bad glitches ( getting stuck alot ) STUPID A.I If my teamates acted that dumb in a war, I would personaly shoot them myself. It was me and 2 teamates trying to take out a sniper tower. I hide behind a large rock while as I spammed my regroup button. Guess what? One of my teammates stood there spinning in circles. The other runs off towards the tower shooting blindly...they both die. The graphics are ok, but not good. The cool part is the ship flying in the atmosphere and loading your troops in the ships. But the physics suck and trying to land a ship and unload your troops in impossible with a sliding ship on FLAT ground. That thing is suppose to weigh ( est over a few dozen tons ) But yet its skidding on flat ground...come on. I think this game has been bred into trash. Expand
  12. AlexA.
    Sep 7, 2004
    Was fun at first but then you get easily overrun, the game is full of bugs, glitches, and spelling mistakes in the subtitles. And if you manage not to restart your computer due to the long wait while it "Verifies you CD" and the unpassable introduction then you will be disappointed by the end of this game.
  13. Patrick
    Jun 19, 2005
    I only spent $5 on this game and im still disappointed.
  14. PeterO.
    Mar 23, 2004
    This game stinks so abnourmously bad, it deserves to be fired in space, meant to be lost to humanity forever!
  15. LeonB.
    Jun 15, 2004
    Haven't played it, but by the awful graphics, bad reviews, and F*&^in' stupid mature rating reason I'll go with the critics and gamers on this hell of a disappointment. This title looked fantastic, but now looks lot like a s*%$hole of a game.
  16. Nov 14, 2014
    i don't like this game................................................................................................................................

1. A very average FPS, hurt by terrible AI and more than its share of glitches.
  2. Solid graphics and music, decent level design and clever use of vehicles. The Achilles' heel is clearly the squad mate artificial intelligence, which virtually ruins the whole play experience.
  3. If you can suck it up long enough to get to the main menu you will find a very unique shooter with a mix of squad and personal combat that ranges from ground to air to space. Breed is a refreshing diversion from a game like Halo but it’s certainly no substitute.