8.2

1. Mar 8, 2012
    This is one of the best games of all time, just as good as the first broken sword if not better, the story and characters are brilliant and Stobbart is compelling. I played the first two games in my mid teens and I can say its the only game to ever have a lasting influence on me. Anyone who enjoys humor, adventure, puzzles, film, or has an interest in history or the world should play this game. These days people might not like this game as its not an action game but if you do play games occasionally or more frequently there will be something you can take away. Expand
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    What the hell is wrong with the critics!? This is one of the BEST adventures of ALL-TIME, and almost equally good as BS1! Really, MW3 has a better Metascore? Pfh....

1. One way this game falls a bit short is that the story seems a bit rushed and confused. The main villain is so far in the background that he's almost invisible.
  2. The puzzles are generally entertaining and fun to solve and the game sweeps you along with its great characters, story, humour and dialogue.
  3. The sound is another area in which The Smoking Mirror excels. Although there isn't a constant soundtrack playing, haunting music often accompanies certain actions, much like the original "Tomb Raider."