Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway PC

7.9

Oct 9, 2008
    The squad gameplay definitely is something very exciting about this game. Also the player models look fantastic. But I have to say the landscape is horrible, i've not seen so many bitmaps put together since 1998. Im sorry but this is not what we want to see nowadays...
  2. ChrisM.
    Oct 8, 2008
    Single player squad action is so-so. Multiplayer feels like a free download. Overall game is mediocre at best. Save your money for COD5.
  3. DzibanM.
    Oct 31, 2008
    I'd probably enjoy the hell out of this game if it worked. The game crashes to desktop and gives bizarre errors right after the intro movie to the single player campaign ("Previously on Brothers in Arms"). I've tried everything I could find in forums across the internet, to no avail. Judging from the amount of posts from others with problems, this game is seriously defective and I'd probably enjoy the hell out of this game if it worked. The game crashes to desktop and gives bizarre errors right after the intro movie to the single player campaign ("Previously on Brothers in Arms"). I've tried everything I could find in forums across the internet, to no avail. Judging from the amount of posts from others with problems, this game is seriously defective and full of bugs. When I tried to get support from Ubisoft, they basically told me to get bent. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a patch out soon that Ubisoft stole from some pirate group (just like they did with the new Rainbow Six, where they released a no-CD patch from a warez group). I'll never waste my money on another Ubisoft game. Expand
  4. RobertS.
    Oct 11, 2008
    The story line was new but that's about all. The single player was OK. It really didn't bring anything new to the table just the same old stuff. I agree with Crhis M. CoD5 will be much better.
  5. Jun 7, 2011
    classic BIA is much better than this crap
    single player is too short,
    and multiplayer is **** **** there isn't squad command system(it's core of the game)
  6. Jan 23, 2014
    ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLY TERRIBLE ! Ubisoft put aside all elements that made the two original Brothers In Arms unique. Moving spot when aiming down the sight used to be a challenge for players in order to eliminate targets, but now it is no longer a problem because Ubisoft completely removes it. Significant increase in graphics and model detail is far from enough to make up to the boring,ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLY TERRIBLE ! Ubisoft put aside all elements that made the two original Brothers In Arms unique. Moving spot when aiming down the sight used to be a challenge for players in order to eliminate targets, but now it is no longer a problem because Ubisoft completely removes it. Significant increase in graphics and model detail is far from enough to make up to the boring, short story and horrible gameplay which turned Hell's Highway into a literal bunch of **** Expand

1. PC Gamer UK
    Grippnig small scale stories of WWII. [Nov 2008, p.84]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Infernally absorbing game with not only stunning graphics but also a compelling story and a reasonable amount of pathos. If all WWII games come this way we’ll never be bored. Be prepared for flying body parts and mutilated bodies - this game is not for sissies! [Oct 2008]
  3. The fantastic storytelling coupled with an equally impressive score though will make you forget your grievances with the finished product, and there are just enough extras in the campaign to make completionists return a couple times to get them all.