7.9

1. ALB
    Mar 17, 2009
    At the start of this game i was amazed.Excellent graphics with a story line that looked good(i wouldn't know as i haven't got the games before this).I liked the way you command your squad and all that.Its the actually shooting that is boring.All your doing is setting up your squads behind cover and then peeking up and shooting the Germans who are also behind cover and peeking At the start of this game i was amazed.Excellent graphics with a story line that looked good(i wouldn't know as i haven't got the games before this).I liked the way you command your squad and all that.Its the actually shooting that is boring.All your doing is setting up your squads behind cover and then peeking up and shooting the Germans who are also behind cover and peeking up.I mean the least they could have done is added some music when your fighting.You cant just move up either,you get shot down.Take a look at call of duty.You don't command a squad but that doesn't mean its a ''brainless'' shooter. Either way it got boring for me after 15 hours, but don't let me stop you,if you want to waste your money,go right ahead. Expand
  2. Aug 7, 2011
    As stated in the official reviews - depends too much on the previous games in the series to really get the story. Otherwise, a pretty good WW2 Shooter. The only issue i have is that the game is not optimized for CrossfireX Configuration, and was a pain ti play even with the V-Sync on.
  3. Mar 31, 2018
    I have very mixed feelings. The cut-scenes are movie-like, actors are great, the plot is nice and it all feels big but the game is still a letdown. It's very repetitive, quite boring (I found myself not caring about my companions fate). It feels a little cliche sometimes (rescuing the kid). All and all it's just ok even though it could have been more.

1. PC Gamer UK
    Grippnig small scale stories of WWII. [Nov 2008, p.84]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Infernally absorbing game with not only stunning graphics but also a compelling story and a reasonable amount of pathos. If all WWII games come this way we’ll never be bored. Be prepared for flying body parts and mutilated bodies - this game is not for sissies! [Oct 2008]
  3. The fantastic storytelling coupled with an equally impressive score though will make you forget your grievances with the finished product, and there are just enough extras in the campaign to make completionists return a couple times to get them all.