5.2

1. Jul 31, 2012
    Terrible game. Very generic shooter which doesn't bring anything new except for two annoying announcers who are very irrelevant and fail at creating the atmosphere this game wants to bring in - which was **** to begin with. Stay away from the game.
  2. Aug 1, 2012
    These servers are awful and just flat out frustrating. 99% of your time will be spent trying to get into a server. Everybody gets "Authentication Timeout" when trying to get in a game. It was alright the one game I got into.
  3. Aug 2, 2012
    This game adds nothing new. It's an incredibly generic shooter with limited game modes. TDM and a domination clone. Graphics are alright, but nothing to be amazed at. Characters look generic to 'persuade' you to buy coins. And while that is of course what they're after, the things you can buy in the marketplace are bland and unimaginative. There's very few weapons. Just a couple ofThis game adds nothing new. It's an incredibly generic shooter with limited game modes. TDM and a domination clone. Graphics are alright, but nothing to be amazed at. Characters look generic to 'persuade' you to buy coins. And while that is of course what they're after, the things you can buy in the marketplace are bland and unimaginative. There's very few weapons. Just a couple of clones of other availible guns with the prefix "black". Lobbies are largely empty. Played 5 matches with only 3 people on my team, two on the oposing team. In short, there is nothing that would make me want to spend a dime on this game. Blacklight retribution did a MUCH better job of making an attractive game with more options, more modes and more fun. Expand
  4. Aug 10, 2012
    The potential is there, but the game is vastly unrewarding for those of us who are unwilling to pay and not too good at playing. The rate at which in game credits is earned is painfully slow and the need to almost constantly repair your weapons makes unlocking new but extortionately priced gear a nearly impossible and tedious task for the mere mortals among us. Add to that the two gameThe potential is there, but the game is vastly unrewarding for those of us who are unwilling to pay and not too good at playing. The rate at which in game credits is earned is painfully slow and the need to almost constantly repair your weapons makes unlocking new but extortionately priced gear a nearly impossible and tedious task for the mere mortals among us. Add to that the two game modes and five maps as well as the punishing 'death penalties' that sap 25% of your recently gained points when you die and you get a frustration inducing experience that will probably leave you screaming at your computer screen as you are repeatedly killed by the same person who has a little more real cash to throw around over and over again.

Overall, the game feels like it is still in beta, and a serious lack of content brings it down. Don't be drawn in by the flashy trailers. It's nothing like that unless you play obsessively for a week or so.

Having said all that, this game could attract so many more players if the developers understood that a free to play game has to offer something for those of us playing for free. It could be fun, but it isn't.
  5. Aug 10, 2012
    this game is very poor. the combat's boring, the upgrade systems rubbish, the weapons are uninspired, the commentators get annoying, and I haven't seen such poor use of unreal engine ever. the modes are the same and uninspired rubbish from every other shooter out there. the server lag is unbelievably bad. it may be free but there's definitely better out there
  6. Sep 1, 2012
    Terrible game. Prices of stuffs in shop are fuc*king high. Background is bad and servers are fuc*ed up. Stay away from this game. Hate it and don't say it's funny or good game.

1. Sep 23, 2012
    Simply a bad game. This free to play online FPS feels cheap in every part and, guess what, it's not even fun at all.
  2. Sep 19, 2012
    A cynical attempt at milking players for money. Bullet Run plays like a tacked-on online mode for a singleplayer game.
  3. Aug 29, 2012
    I could go on and on about Bullet Run's shortcomings but instead I'll just advise you not to bother with this game. [10/2012, p.75]