7.4

1. Apr 23, 2011
    Poor port. Can't setup my controller. It doesn't have calibration settings at all. There are also fewer buttons on a "PS3 style" controller than what are needed to perform all the actions, which is very strange... Expect to use the keyboard and mouse if you get this..
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    This should be a movie, not a game; and it would still be pretty bad if it were a movie. The problem is that it's based on school cliches and as a result of something boring, the gameplay was sloppily put together. I recommend this to someone who wants something new but isn't very critical. However, anyone else stay away.
  3. Mar 29, 2013
    This game really doesn't want me to like it. This game is a pretty bad console port with tons of issues that i wont be able to bring up. Most noticeable would be the 30 fps-cap, and the annoying controls. Add to that frequent crashes, unskippable cutscenes, no autosaves and fixed save points and you get a formula for a bad time. And as it happens i am not entirely in love with theThis game really doesn't want me to like it. This game is a pretty bad console port with tons of issues that i wont be able to bring up. Most noticeable would be the 30 fps-cap, and the annoying controls. Add to that frequent crashes, unskippable cutscenes, no autosaves and fixed save points and you get a formula for a bad time. And as it happens i am not entirely in love with the general gameplay either. The combat is easy, boring and unsatisfying. The stealth missions are just plain horrible. The bikes arent all that fun to use making the getting from point A too point B quite boring. Failure often forces you to replay needless bits and there are some silly reasons for failure in this game that can get a bit annoying. There is also a lot of quite boring missions in this game that centers around the same boring mechanic over and over again which makes the game a bit repetitive. Now the campaign took me around 14 hours to complete and you might wonder why i bothered completing it since i havent done anything else than whine so far. Well the reason is that the game is quite charming. I really like the setting and the story, characters and character interactions are quite charming. And i found myself getting quite immersed in the game-world from time to time despite all my problems with the game. These times are however too few and too short for me to recommend this game. The most common emotion this game managed to generate from me is pure frustration and that is never a good sign. So i do not recommend this game despite its charm. Its simply too rough around the edges for me to do that. Expand
  4. Mar 2, 2013
    This game has a horrible game play, with the main gripe being a lousy control of the character. Even after tweaking the controls it's barely playable. Graphics is not great but acceptable and story appeared nice for as long as I could bare the controls.
  5. Jul 24, 2011
    A nasty port, I did attempt to play Bully despite its technical flaws but got so irritated by the characters, story and, well, everything ... that little remained to warrant continued investigation.
  6. Nov 22, 2011
    Horrible graphics, lacking plot line, bad character developement is what makes this horrible game an outcast of all Rockstars products. And whats sad, is i heard number 2 is coming. OH GOD NO! Please do not buy this trash of a game. Use the money on obscure 1 or 2, gta IV, or something decent.
  7. Mar 9, 2015
    This is the worst PC port i have ever played. No menu mouse support and incredibly long loading screen. Don't buy this on PC.
    p.s.
    the animation is also terrible.

Bully's biggest problem is that it's a shoddy port job, rife with technical missteps that wouldn't warrant comment if they weren't so profoundly damaging to the game.
    Uninspired classroom minigames and PC-specific porting and performance problems continue to frustrate our experience with the game, but never so much that we weren't willing to load it back up again to uncover the next chapter of the story.
  3. Welcome to Bullworth Academy, a melting pot of high school stereotypes. Outsiders are making plans to rule the world, teachers terrorize their pupils, sports aces and rock 'n rollers try to impress the girls while the posh students wrinkle their nose. While the GTA-style game itself is well done, the technical conversion to the PC is a bit sloppy. Should you ever be asked why video games are a cultural asset, show them Bully.