4.8

1. Oct 17, 2013
    Okay, so this game is a It claims to have a story line but I haven't found it yet. Everything is so buggy, flying elephants are common, and crashes even more so. The graphics are garbage even on 'max'
    and nothing physics wise is quite right. Obviously we weren't expecting a good game when you see a title like "Cabela’s® African Adventures" but at least they could have put /some/ effort into it.

The only pro I can find is that it has alright sound.
  2. Oct 26, 2013
    Nice game to pass the time
    Graphics is very good, even sound is not something
    In addition the game moves too slowly and the keys are not clear
    I personally did Headache
  3. Yco
    Apr 17, 2016
    Let's kill precious animals like the now-extinct Rhino! Gone now, due to being killed off - when even at the very last, moronic humans decided it was rational to shoot their dwindling numbers down any further. This game, and its type, is morally reprehensible. Steam should not be selling it!

There are no critic reviews yet.