4.0

1. Oct 15, 2011
    Orcs Must Die. Dungeon Defenders. Section 8: Prejudice. PCGamer couldn't have said it better - Nothing can make this map pack worth your money. Supreme Commander 1 and 2. Half-Life. Unreal Tournament 1999 and 2004. The four maps are generic, bland, and couldn't be designed poorer. Tom Clancy: Splinter Cell 1 and Chaos Theory. The Binding of Isaac. Dungeons of Dredmor. The zombies map, Ascension, is great fun enhanced by how easy it is to stay alive, and how hard it later gets by the time you have all your favorite weapons. Medieval II: Total War. LIMBO. Terraria. Still, there is nothing that would want you to waste $15 on a small map pack when there are so many alternatives. Multiwinia. DEFCON. Uplink. Next thing you know, you would have spent over $60 for just 20 maps. Anomaly: Warzone Earth. Day of Defeat: Source. Bastion. I'm out. Expand
  2. May 1, 2011
    I hate to be referencing a critic review that you can easily read beside this one, but $15 is very steep. They note the number of things you can buy for that much, including some of the greatest PC games of all time. It is true, in full because I don't believe I have ever payed so much for a dlc that gives you so little- the same goes without say for all the other Call of Duty Map packs.

If you want to know a little bit about each map though, they do add some variety and new battlegrounds if you play BlOps frequently. The new settings add some much needed variation between the stock maps, but this can only be recommended if you are a true CoD fan. Otherwise, this is a miss. Again, I recommend you spend your money on more worthwhile pursuits.
  3. Apr 28, 2011
    Although 5 maps looks a bit meager for 15$, the map are very well worth their price. They are both in terms of looks and game-play of high quality and well balanced - A must-buy for dedicated Black Ops players.

The content support for PC could've been a tad better however, as there are pretty much no options to find dedicated servers with the DLC installed, as well as there are only few
    "DLC-Only" servers. Expand
  4. May 1, 2011

tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 22, 2011
    There's only one good co-op map and a few middling deathmatch ones. The price is obscene for what you get.