4.0

1. Mar 15, 2015
    Best Call of Duty so far. Interesting plot on the single-player campaign, addicting zombies mode and really fun multiplayer mode. You should totally buy this game.
  2. Jan 9, 2015
    not a great fan of call of duty but this is not bad. i cant realy play this game for hours like some people do but i can play for a bit. once again its not bad but not good. FPS , good multiplier , campaign is pointlessly violent , ok zombies
  3. Jan 8, 2015
    This game I rate 10. I mean, It's better at Console, but this game is actually amazing considering the age of it. You should get black ops 2 because the graphics, campaign, everything except the community is good. Now I say this because some players in this game might swear or call you names, But other than that it's amazing!
  4. Dec 18, 2014
    "The Shortest World War, Also Lame"
    -------------------------------------------------------
    "The Shortest World War, Also Lame"
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Black Ops 2. A sequel to 2011's Black Ops is set in the near future. You play as David Mason, son of the infamous Alex Mason (the protagonist from the first Black Ops game) accompanied by 3 other douchebags and 1 masked guy called "Crosby" who doesn't have any emotions. The game is filled with content which is as excepted.....BAD but the game still manages to be a good Call Of Duty game, one that will make us remember of the racist 12 year olds who somehow knows my mother and has slept with her.
    SINGLEPLAYER
    =============================
    PROS:
    + Contains Four Endings
    + You Can Select A Class Before Each Mission
    + Story Is Filled With Intense Action
    + One Level Lets You Control A Jet
    + Future Technologies Are Welcomed
    + Strike Force Missions
    + Challenge Unlocks Offers Replayability
    + Fairly Optimized To Run Well
    + Techno Score With Dubstep

CONS:
    - Lame Choices You Make Has Consequences
    - All Four Endings Are Nearly The Same
    - Constantly Jumps From The Past To Future
    - Strike Force Controls Can Be Messy
    - Graphically Terrible
    - Bad Lightning & Bloom
    - Game Forces You To Feel The Storyline Tension
    - Unsympathetic Characters
    - Too Many Plotholes For One Game
    - Too Many Cliches For One Game
    - Weapon Textures Looks Like Plastic
    MULTIPLAYER
    =============================
    PROS:
    + Balanced Progression System
    + Thankfully Has A Mute Option
    + Better Anti Cheating Options
    + Social Features
    + Theater Mode
    + Pick 10 System
    + Superb Nuketown Map
    + Tons Of Customization
    + Offline Bots
    + Wilcards

CONS:
    - Too Much Kid Friendly
    - No Dedicated Servers
    - Scorestreaks Are Not For Newcommers
    - Bad Hit Detection Guaranteed
    - Broken Spawn System
    - Too Many Bad, Unplayable Maps ============================= COOP ============================= PROS: + Variety Of Modes + Tranzit & Grief Mode CONS: - Does Not Do What It Does Best - Becomes Repetitive After A Few Hours - Great Atmosphere ============================= MAP PACKS ============================= PROS: + Uprising + Revolution CONS: - Vengeance - Apocalypse - Nuketown Zombies ======GAMESCORE: 7.2 - "GREEDY"======
  5. Nov 26, 2014
    Much, much better than its predecessor Black Ops. I love that it is variable and goes from 1960 to 2025. Another thing that I love is that the story has several endings.
  6. Nov 8, 2014
    OK graphics, but a bad game. I have tried online for a little time, and i gave up because of these horrible online maps. And those frustrating weapons with bad design... The voice acting on Black Ops 2 sounds unrealistic too.

I am not recommending you to try this game!
  7. Nov 5, 2014
    I dont understand other people opinion about this game. Theyre wrong about this game... Its the best game from Acitivision since Modern Warfare. The best graphic and okay! I agree that is old engine all the time... but the most important in game should be not graphic but only plot! Multiplayer have a lot of improvements in comparision with previous versions! New killstreaks, weapons,I dont understand other people opinion about this game. Theyre wrong about this game... Its the best game from Acitivision since Modern Warfare. The best graphic and okay! I agree that is old engine all the time... but the most important in game should be not graphic but only plot! Multiplayer have a lot of improvements in comparision with previous versions! New killstreaks, weapons, perks... All this things make that game a lot better! In my opinion this game is the best FPS shooter! Grpahics are amazing, optimization is very good and the zombie mode add to this game something which makes You: "WOW! Must play this!" and yeahh... this is true. Everyone must play this game and check it yourself! Dont listen opinions from Battlefield fans that this game is **** im not fan of COD but this title get 10 score from me and every really players on the world!
    +Graphics;
    +Optimization;
    +Music (amazing soundtrack!);
    +Plot;
    +Multiplayer and zombie mode;
    +Scripts, scripts + scripts! Hollywood movie!;
    Ng1n3eR SCORE - 10/10
  8. Nov 2, 2014
    This game is amazing, and in my opinion, the best Call of Duty. Most CoD games, I give up on within a few months, but I have stuck with this game for 2 years now. The PC port is really great, Multiplayer is fun and addictive as always, Zombies is great fun, and the campaign is not bad. Yes it has it's issues, but if you're going to buy a call of duty on PC, this is the one. If you don'tThis game is amazing, and in my opinion, the best Call of Duty. Most CoD games, I give up on within a few months, but I have stuck with this game for 2 years now. The PC port is really great, Multiplayer is fun and addictive as always, Zombies is great fun, and the campaign is not bad. Yes it has it's issues, but if you're going to buy a call of duty on PC, this is the one. If you don't enjoy CoD gameplay, don't get it. Expand
  9. Nov 1, 2014
    PROS & CONS
    ----
    PROS
    -----
    - Really Fun Multiplayer
    - Tons Of DLC
    - Quick Scoping
    - NUKETOWN!!! :DDDD
    CONS
    -----
    - Zombie Mode Is Boring As ****
    - Campaign Is Boring

----
    VERDICT
    One of the best COD games of all time! Definitely one of my most favorite games ever.
  10. Oct 20, 2014
    After wating a long while to buy this game I finally took the plunge. Bad move. I have been playing video games since Pong and though I may not be an expert, I know what I like.

I also know that this is the absolute worst game I have played in the last decade... maybe longer. Crap story, crap graphics and worse gameplay. Lockups, freezing screens, slow - laggy cutscenes.. and

Crap story, crap graphics and worse gameplay. Lockups, freezing screens, slow - laggy cutscenes.. and speaking of cutscenes, how stupid can they get? There's one that is nothing but blurry images and wastes a few minutes of your day every time it loads.. God-forbid you happen to save there and have to restart... There should be a way to exit out of them at the very least as they do little to add to the story and a few don't need to be there at all. The worst interaction with surrounding goods that I have ever seen. Riding a horse is little different than flying a F38? Really?

I will never, ever, ever buy anything COD again.... ever.

Ever.
  11. Oct 3, 2014
    It's not a terrible game. In terms of graphics it's pretty darn good. I wouldn't say this is the worst call of duty ever released, though it may not be the best.
  12. Sep 29, 2014
    Once again fooled by the trickery activision, same as ever before, nothing new. Oh I know theres this new kill streak award or this new gun or what ever, but let me ask. Is it really worth the money? Is the single player really anything new? both answers are no. Don't get cod, its just an repeat. and oh yeah judging a game by its graphics is like judging a book by its cover.
  13. Sep 4, 2014
    The graphics of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 falls short, the singleplayer campaign is a bit short and the co-op mode isn't diversified but the multiplayer is very innovative, fun and balanced. I see Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as one of the best in the CoD series.
  14. Sep 3, 2014
    For me this game was second CoD i played. The first one was CoD 2, so i cant say if this game is copy paste from past CoD games. The game as whole is good, i really dont get the bad score, the single player is solid and multi player is not bad either. The main problem in single player are the past missions, witch are boring, the sci-fi missions are good, but i dont know why they made theseFor me this game was second CoD i played. The first one was CoD 2, so i cant say if this game is copy paste from past CoD games. The game as whole is good, i really dont get the bad score, the single player is solid and multi player is not bad either. The main problem in single player are the past missions, witch are boring, the sci-fi missions are good, but i dont know why they made these flash back missions. Expand
  15. Aug 23, 2014
    Okay, okay, Hold on now. I know that a lot of poeple hate COD. And I understand, but there are EVEN MORE that like COD. So how to judge this game? By looking at its inovations or by blaming it for being the same s*** over and over again. Honestly I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the best that COD has to offer. But it hasn't changed much. So if you own a COD and like that copy,Okay, okay, Hold on now. I know that a lot of poeple hate COD. And I understand, but there are EVEN MORE that like COD. So how to judge this game? By looking at its inovations or by blaming it for being the same s*** over and over again. Honestly I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the best that COD has to offer. But it hasn't changed much. So if you own a COD and like that copy, just stick to it, becouse you get the same experience from this game. But who is out there looking for a good FPS, give this a try Expand
  16. Jun 16, 2014
    All though this game was fun for a little, it went dull when I reached the highest level. Every month they come out with new stuff, which is very cool but you have to buy a "skin" for 5.00. Although call of duty is known for that it is just way to much. Aside all the money grabbing, this game had a good story and I enjoyed it.
  17. Jun 15, 2014
    This game is almost perfect shooter. After years it looks and being played better than Battlefield 4, Titanfall and Ghosts. Fast paced, candy like, beautiful. Gameplay makes you obsessed. Impressive range of multiplayer maps. Interesting percs, wonderfl gadgets, really awesome weapons and personalization, large friendly community. I think Black Ops II is best multiplayer shooter ever.
  18. Jun 3, 2014
    Call of Duty series always made me feel like it was more of a modern warfare combat instead of all the Alien/Advance weapon crap other games throw in for you. However, Call of Duty: Black Ops II was so disappointing that I wanted to get a refund for it. Don't ever waste your money on this game unless its a buy one get one free or something. The story of the game is what deserves a 1,Call of Duty series always made me feel like it was more of a modern warfare combat instead of all the Alien/Advance weapon crap other games throw in for you. However, Call of Duty: Black Ops II was so disappointing that I wanted to get a refund for it. Don't ever waste your money on this game unless its a buy one get one free or something. The story of the game is what deserves a 1, everything else. -10 Expand
  19. Jun 1, 2014
    The game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC isThe game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC is the most powerful gaming console on the face of the planet, even more powerful than new gen consoles. Aside from the fact that it costs more, you get a much more smother gaming experience, The only 2 somewhat arguable facts that makes the console better is the fact that a console has a controller that people are comfortable using, despite the fact that both PS3 and 360 controllers (the 360 controller is preset up to work just like it does on the 360 for BO2 on PC). Last but not least, the smaller gaming community. It's only smaller because a powerful gaming computer is needed to run the game more smoothly. Of course, noob gamers are going cheap style with a console. Expand
  20. May 31, 2014
    I was very disappointed when I bought this game. The maps were quite bad and the game has simply gotten too noob friendly.
    I used to be a big fan of the call of duty game, but this is the last CoD game I will ever buy. The people behind the call of duty series don't seem to care much about the people who buy the game.
  21. May 24, 2014
    Alright,this game at least for me,was actually pretty cool.

Over all thought: The single player. It was okay,not the best,but i did spend a lot of hours getting the best ending possible. Zombies, now this was just straight out awesome,i loved it. NUFF SAID. Multiplayer, so much hours spent,very face paced,fun and addicting. Pros: -Neat single player with different endings.
    Alright,this game at least for me,was actually pretty cool.

Over all thought:

Pros:

-Neat single player with different endings.
    -Improved zombies
    -Fun fast paced multiplayer

Cons:

-The big issue with it on PC is that it had some sloppy performance,and it does take quite the time to get it working at good fps so it is playable without any lag.
    -Graphics don't look that improved at all.
    -Although the multiplayer was fun,it was not that much different from the previous Call of Duty's.

Overall Score:

8.5/10
  22. Apr 25, 2014
    SP is not enjoyable because you have to choose between AI that wont hit you even if you slowly walk up to them, or AI that will AimBot you the second you peek around a corner.
    The MP can't be enjoyed because it is based on chance, not skill. A game which makes noobtubes and running around knifing everyone even possible is a game that will be exploited by **** Normal players who want to play with skills and real strategy have no place here because the **** outnumber them twenty to one.
  23. Apr 6, 2014
    This game is the same like every CoD Bo1 nothing new! Graphics and level design are terrible...
    The Singleplayer is extreme boring the Multiplayer (Gameplay) is bad and only kiddis play this game!
    2 Points because the Zombie Mode is cool but to easy
  24. Mar 20, 2014
    Nice game with quite good graphics. You must have fast reflexes and smart playing style. If you like tactic playing, buy black ops 2 and enjoy ^^ Thanks ^^
  25. Mar 15, 2014
    Call of Duty game that actually tries to improve over previous ones, and does that pretty good. People giving it a low score expected...I don't know. Probably a completely different game than CoD is. We already got improved graphics, way better and more numerous killstreaks, bunch of interesting maps and futuristic theme to weapons and gear as opposed to modern theme. We got campaign withCall of Duty game that actually tries to improve over previous ones, and does that pretty good. People giving it a low score expected...I don't know. Probably a completely different game than CoD is. We already got improved graphics, way better and more numerous killstreaks, bunch of interesting maps and futuristic theme to weapons and gear as opposed to modern theme. We got campaign with MULTIPLE FREAKING ENDINGS IN A CALL OF DUTY GAME YES THAT'S RIGHT. If this is not an improvement I dont what is.

GOOD THINGS
    - Best (arcade) shooter mechanics out there
    - Deep customization supporting different combat roles (like sniper, rusher, assault, support, covert ops etc.)
    - Just enough unlocks to keep you from being bored
    - Campaignthat is pretty interesting with multiple endings
    - Graphical improvement over previous CoD games albeit not huge

BAD THINGS
    - Not everyone likes CoD's arcade style of shooting and for some that's a deal breaker
    - If you buy this for campaign, remember that it's only 7-8 hours long (seriously, buy this for the multiplayer)
    - It can get boring once you get to prestige once or twice
    - Greedy DLC policy with most maps unavailable unless you pay another 60 $ to activision

This is the greatest CoD game since Modern Warfare 1, at least for me. Highly recommended to shooter fans. Don't listen to idiots who hate it because of their tiny genitals. Gets a nice 8/10.
  26. Mar 15, 2014
    Terribly boring, and definitely not worth the price.
    The game is basically this: Very long cutscene -> short action -> Very, very long cutscene -> short action -> Incredibly long cutscene -> short action -> Endless cutscene during which you forget you're playing a game -> short action... (ad nauseam).
    Terribly boring, and definitely not worth the price.
    Everything seems more and more dumbed down and repetitive, as is the tendency for games nowadays, and I see nothing new when compared to older titles. A waste of my money.
  27. Mar 9, 2014
    The reason for making a new version is to make it better than the first. This game is okay but I don't like it. It has nothing special unlike the first.
  28. Mar 5, 2014
    itrés bon jeux toute aussi plaisant je l'ai tester sur toute forme aussi bien xbox ps3 ect... rien ne change peut etre un meilleur graphisme mes sinon le meilleur qui et sortie de tous avec bo 1
  29. Jan 23, 2014
    The reason I have scored Black Ops II by Activision a low score is because after playing the game and getting to 2nd prestige I decided to upgrade my PC and then reinstall Black Ops II. Before reinstalling I checked to make sure that the game was saved, and according to Activision the game is saved online. But after reinstalling my game I found that my rank had been reset to 0. I contactedThe reason I have scored Black Ops II by Activision a low score is because after playing the game and getting to 2nd prestige I decided to upgrade my PC and then reinstall Black Ops II. Before reinstalling I checked to make sure that the game was saved, and according to Activision the game is saved online. But after reinstalling my game I found that my rank had been reset to 0. I contacted customer support but would they not do anything about it. So basically I have been shafted by Activision. A well deserved 0 score from yet another player who had his stats reset for no reason. I am now certain that I am not the only one, and there are plenty of other reports of this happening. Also now I know that these reports are true. It's possible it happens to everyone who plays this game. Expand
  30. Jan 12, 2014
    The multiplayer is trash unbalenced, awful hit detection,lag, boring campaign , **** zombies, and all the dlcs were a copy from BO1 and the fact its the **** SAME GAME FROM COD 4!!!!!!!!

1. Dec 30, 2012
    The Corn Flakes of multiplayer first-person shooters. We've been sick of eating it for some time, now. [Jan 2013, p.80, 81]
    Black Ops II brings evolution to the series unfortunately, the evolution that is incomplete. Only one part of the game deserves a top ranking – multiplayer. [Christmas 2012]
  3. Dec 12, 2012
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is saved by its multiplayer, as the campaign has surprisingly too many bad sections. Maybe now it's time to move on? [Dec 2012]