4.3

1. Jan 14, 2018
    This Game comes with 3 seperate shortcuts to start, Campaign aka Singleplayer, Multiplayer and Zombies, which is why I will focus on my review on each parts seperatly.

Singleplayer/Campaign: The Singleplayer is a unique and upgraded experience which is adding to the Story of Black Ops 1. With amazing graphics gorgeous gameplay and lovely music. This Time there is something new to the

Singleplayer/Campaign:
    This Time there is something new to the CoD Campaign which I never seen before. In some parts of the game, the game gives you the choice. Which means everybody will experience something different but it makes it also replayable to see what you missed out and what would off happened if you would off choosed something else, a little bit like the Tell Tale Games.
    Another new thing which was new introduced into the Call of Duty Campaign Series was that before each Mission Starts you can choose your own class almost like you do it in Multiplayer, which makes the game more fun and leaves you more choices.

Multiplayer:
    The Multiplayer is one of the best games that got released and is so far one of the last call of dutys that is still playable. The Settings have a native FOV Slider that goes up to 90 and also have Borderless Fullscreen Mode which is for me personally important with 2 screens. There is also a ping filter where you can decide to what kind of people you would like to connect for example would you rather play with 300 ping or with 30? Its up to you. Also this game is one of the only games that has dedicated servers.
    There are 5 standard classes already unlocked and with each prestige you can get another one (up to 10 classes). With each Prestige comes also a permanent unlock tocken, which means if you prestige and your favourite weapon is for example going to be unlocked at level 50, you can permanently unlock it right away. Everytime you prestige your guns stay the same level, keep their cammos and attachments unlike Moderen Warfare 3 where you lose everything. Which makes it easier to get gold cammos or diamond cammos.
    You can get diamond Cammo which is another first for the Call of Duty Series, if you want to get diamond guns you have to go through all the challenges for one class for example the smgs, once you got all gold, the diamond cammo will be unlocked. Those Challenges are alot of fun to do. So if you ever get bored of just brainlessly killing people or you like games where you can work towards something than you should try this out.

Zombies:
    The Zombie Mode comes by default with 1 Map the Bus Depot you can buy more maps by purchasing the DLC or the Season Pass. The Zombie Mode itself is fair and has good graphics, sometimes it can be a bit glitchy but 99,9% of the time you won't find anything wrong with it. The Graphics are amazing and there is as well as in Number 1 always a hidden Song. You can complete the Bus Depot Map on your own or together with a friend (I recommend 2 people). The Story is really facinating and I hope it is going to continue in Number 3.
    But you do not have to play the Story on Zombies, you also can play turned, where you fight as a zombie against your friends and Survival where you are just in one spot and can see how many rounds you will make it until the zombies finally got you.

Due to the fact that this is one of the only games that have dedicated servers and Developers that still banning people it is playable and can be still alot of fun. Another important thing I forgot to say is, that it is very well optimized and I had no problems running it whatsoever on max graphics. It also supports 120fps screens. Personally this is my favourite Call of Duty so far.
  2. Nov 12, 2017
    Overall a fantastic game. Black Ops 2's standard was set when Black Ops 1 was released, and may I say they did an amazing job with this game! Treyarch and Activision truly outdid themselves with this, from the campaign to zombies, an amazing story, hours of fun game play, exciting and amazingly done zombies maps and game play (almost like a second campaign). The developers really workedOverall a fantastic game. Black Ops 2's standard was set when Black Ops 1 was released, and may I say they did an amazing job with this game! Treyarch and Activision truly outdid themselves with this, from the campaign to zombies, an amazing story, hours of fun game play, exciting and amazingly done zombies maps and game play (almost like a second campaign). The developers really worked hard on this game, giving you the choice, making it feel like you're really in the game. With more than one ending to the game you could have more than just a bone! They give you the whole steak!
    I would recommend this game 10/10...
  3. Jul 30, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  4. Dec 2, 2016
    When I rate this game on Xbox 360 i didn't like this game, but now I LOOVE this game. Two main plus in this game - Storyline and Multiplayer. In multiplayer in this game many good modes and weapons. Call of Duty Black Ops II one of the best 2012 games in my opinion, but Max Payne 3 even is better. Storyline in BO II is Amazing, even better than in first Black Ops. Graphics in Call of DutyWhen I rate this game on Xbox 360 i didn't like this game, but now I LOOVE this game. Two main plus in this game - Storyline and Multiplayer. In multiplayer in this game many good modes and weapons. Call of Duty Black Ops II one of the best 2012 games in my opinion, but Max Payne 3 even is better. Storyline in BO II is Amazing, even better than in first Black Ops. Graphics in Call of Duty Black Ops II is good and not soap. Gameplay in this game is very good. Cool shooter game, I like this game and I think Call of Duty MW3, Black Ops II and Ghosts are best gamez in series. Expand
  5. Aug 31, 2016
    Great Call Of Duty game! The gameplay and the story are great! The online multiplayer and zombies are perfect too and I love the ending which is great!
  6. Jun 4, 2016
    Absolutely stunning! the campaign is immersive and truly involving. The storytelling is brilliant, full of twist and very well written. The scenarios are innumerable and beautifully realized. The futuristics weapons are very fun to use! Huge effort by Trey-arch, all my praise to these phenomenal developers
  7. Mar 24, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Вы не вникаете в сюжет....
    Куда катится этот мир!Все только и нужна эта "крутая графика"!
    Люди вы не вникли в сюжет,там много концовок!
    Эта игра супер!
  8. Mar 7, 2016
    Black Ops II was my first experience of Call of Duty on PC. Prior to playing on PC, I played A LOT of BO2 on Xbox 360 and also a fair amount on PS3. I purchased BO2 for PC about a year after it had been released, so I am unsure how the game played/performed at launch, but will share my current opinions below.

The one game mode that I immediately loved on PC was NukeJacked. This is a

The one game mode that I immediately loved on PC was NukeJacked. This is a PC-only playlist where Nuketown and Hijacked are the only maps in the rotation and every game mode is a possibility, from "Party Games" like Gun Game or Sticks & Stones, to Hardcore FFA or SnD. In addition, NukeJacked is Ground War-size lobbies (9v9), which adds to the chaos and fun!

The game is extremely well optimized and I can maintain FPS rates of 150+ with a GTX 970 graphics card, playing on almost the max settings. The game looks fantastic, especially when compared to the console versions of the game.

There is no aim or target assist for controllers in BO2 on PC. Depending on your opinion, this could be a good thing or a bad thing. I have many friends who will not buy this game for PC because they play with a controller and it is very difficult to compete with keyboard and mouse players without aim/target assist on your controller. Personally, I like that there was no aim/target assist because it kept the gunfights balanced; everyone is using the same keyboard and mouse interface. If aim assist for controllers was added, I'm sure the player count for Multiplayer would increase. Advanced Warfare and BO3 both have aim/target assist for controllers.

I have never played the campaign, so I have no review/opinion on that aspect of the game.

Pros:
    - Multiplayer is still very active
    - I have never once seen a hacker/modder in multiplayer
    - NukeJacked
    - Ability to mute all voice chat
    - Well optimized on PC
    - Dedicated servers for Multiplayer
    - Graphics details are great

Cons:
    - No text-chat in the intermission lobby
    - Most game modes are unpopulated. Only TDM, Domination, SnD, and NukeJacked have enough players to fill a lobby
    - League Play is completely dead on PC
    - LMG players running Target Finder + FMJ + Riot Shields on Hardcore NukeTown matches; you can aim at specific areas on the front of the building across the map and kill people from their spawn as they spawn-in.
  9. Jan 19, 2016
    I don't care about graphics. But they were bad. I did like the gameplay, though weaponry was sadly quite unbalanced. The multi-player is sort-of okay. Sort of.
  10. Dec 17, 2015
    Gameplay : 9
    Graphics : 9
    Story : 8
    Sound : 9
    Overall : 9
  11. Nov 7, 2015
    I believe this game is great it has fun zombies and intense multiplayer. The only problem for pc is the lag its not the computers it is the game, but i believe in a few months it will be fixed this is why I am giving a 8/10.
  12. Sep 10, 2015
    It's that time of the year again folks. Treyarch proved themselves with Black Ops 1...proving they can make a better game than Infinity Ward can. Black Ops 2 is a great game. just not AS good as Black Ops 1. Unfortunately, they decided to abandon community run dedicated servers, which means no freedom, admins, etc. They also insist on making people use matchmaking with console style lobbies.
  13. Aug 31, 2015
    i dont know why the pc version of this game is getting negtive feedback. this game is great. the graphics the mulitplayer and the campaign. the zombies too. this is hands down the best call of duty ever made.
  14. Jan 8, 2015
    This game I rate 10. I mean, It's better at Console, but this game is actually amazing considering the age of it. You should get black ops 2 because the graphics, campaign, everything except the community is good. Now I say this because some players in this game might swear or call you names, But other than that it's amazing!
  15. Nov 26, 2014
    Much, much better than its predecessor Black Ops. I love that it is variable and goes from 1960 to 2025. Another thing that I love is that the story has several endings.
  16. Nov 5, 2014
    I dont understand other people opinion about this game. Theyre wrong about this game... Its the best game from Acitivision since Modern Warfare. The best graphic and okay! I agree that is old engine all the time... but the most important in game should be not graphic but only plot! Multiplayer have a lot of improvements in comparision with previous versions! New killstreaks, weapons,I dont understand other people opinion about this game. Theyre wrong about this game... Its the best game from Acitivision since Modern Warfare. The best graphic and okay! I agree that is old engine all the time... but the most important in game should be not graphic but only plot! Multiplayer have a lot of improvements in comparision with previous versions! New killstreaks, weapons, perks... All this things make that game a lot better! In my opinion this game is the best FPS shooter! Grpahics are amazing, optimization is very good and the zombie mode add to this game something which makes You: "WOW! Must play this!" and yeahh... this is true. Everyone must play this game and check it yourself! Dont listen opinions from Battlefield fans that this game is **** im not fan of COD but this title get 10 score from me and every really players on the world!
    +Graphics;
    +Optimization;
    +Music (amazing soundtrack!);
    +Plot;
    +Multiplayer and zombie mode;
    +Scripts, scripts + scripts! Hollywood movie!;
    Ng1n3eR SCORE - 10/10
  17. Nov 2, 2014
    This game is amazing, and in my opinion, the best Call of Duty. Most CoD games, I give up on within a few months, but I have stuck with this game for 2 years now. The PC port is really great, Multiplayer is fun and addictive as always, Zombies is great fun, and the campaign is not bad. Yes it has it's issues, but if you're going to buy a call of duty on PC, this is the one. If you don'tThis game is amazing, and in my opinion, the best Call of Duty. Most CoD games, I give up on within a few months, but I have stuck with this game for 2 years now. The PC port is really great, Multiplayer is fun and addictive as always, Zombies is great fun, and the campaign is not bad. Yes it has it's issues, but if you're going to buy a call of duty on PC, this is the one. If you don't enjoy CoD gameplay, don't get it. Expand
  18. Nov 1, 2014
    PROS & CONS
    ----
    PROS
    -----
    - Really Fun Multiplayer
    - Tons Of DLC
    - Quick Scoping
    - NUKETOWN!!! :DDDD
    CONS
    -----
    - Zombie Mode Is Boring As ****
    - Campaign Is Boring

----
    VERDICT
    One of the best COD games of all time! Definitely one of my most favorite games ever.
  19. Oct 3, 2014
    It's not a terrible game. In terms of graphics it's pretty darn good. I wouldn't say this is the worst call of duty ever released, though it may not be the best.
  20. Sep 4, 2014
    The graphics of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 falls short, the singleplayer campaign is a bit short and the co-op mode isn't diversified but the multiplayer is very innovative, fun and balanced. I see Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as one of the best in the CoD series.
  21. Aug 23, 2014
    Okay, okay, Hold on now. I know that a lot of poeple hate COD. And I understand, but there are EVEN MORE that like COD. So how to judge this game? By looking at its inovations or by blaming it for being the same s*** over and over again. Honestly I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the best that COD has to offer. But it hasn't changed much. So if you own a COD and like that copy,Okay, okay, Hold on now. I know that a lot of poeple hate COD. And I understand, but there are EVEN MORE that like COD. So how to judge this game? By looking at its inovations or by blaming it for being the same s*** over and over again. Honestly I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the best that COD has to offer. But it hasn't changed much. So if you own a COD and like that copy, just stick to it, becouse you get the same experience from this game. But who is out there looking for a good FPS, give this a try Expand
  22. Jun 15, 2014
    This game is almost perfect shooter. After years it looks and being played better than Battlefield 4, Titanfall and Ghosts. Fast paced, candy like, beautiful. Gameplay makes you obsessed. Impressive range of multiplayer maps. Interesting percs, wonderfl gadgets, really awesome weapons and personalization, large friendly community. I think Black Ops II is best multiplayer shooter ever.
  23. Jun 1, 2014
    The game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC isThe game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC is the most powerful gaming console on the face of the planet, even more powerful than new gen consoles. Aside from the fact that it costs more, you get a much more smother gaming experience, The only 2 somewhat arguable facts that makes the console better is the fact that a console has a controller that people are comfortable using, despite the fact that both PS3 and 360 controllers (the 360 controller is preset up to work just like it does on the 360 for BO2 on PC). Last but not least, the smaller gaming community. It's only smaller because a powerful gaming computer is needed to run the game more smoothly. Of course, noob gamers are going cheap style with a console. Expand
  24. May 24, 2014
    Alright,this game at least for me,was actually pretty cool.

Over all thought: The single player. It was okay,not the best,but i did spend a lot of hours getting the best ending possible. Zombies, now this was just straight out awesome,i loved it. NUFF SAID. Multiplayer, so much hours spent,very face paced,fun and addicting. Pros: -Neat single player with different endings.
    Alright,this game at least for me,was actually pretty cool.

Over all thought:

Pros:

-Neat single player with different endings.
    -Improved zombies
    -Fun fast paced multiplayer

Cons:

-The big issue with it on PC is that it had some sloppy performance,and it does take quite the time to get it working at good fps so it is playable without any lag.
    -Graphics don't look that improved at all.
    -Although the multiplayer was fun,it was not that much different from the previous Call of Duty's.

Overall Score:

8.5/10
  25. Mar 20, 2014
    Nice game with quite good graphics. You must have fast reflexes and smart playing style. If you like tactic playing, buy black ops 2 and enjoy ^^ Thanks ^^
  26. Mar 15, 2014
    Call of Duty game that actually tries to improve over previous ones, and does that pretty good. People giving it a low score expected...I don't know. Probably a completely different game than CoD is. We already got improved graphics, way better and more numerous killstreaks, bunch of interesting maps and futuristic theme to weapons and gear as opposed to modern theme. We got campaign withCall of Duty game that actually tries to improve over previous ones, and does that pretty good. People giving it a low score expected...I don't know. Probably a completely different game than CoD is. We already got improved graphics, way better and more numerous killstreaks, bunch of interesting maps and futuristic theme to weapons and gear as opposed to modern theme. We got campaign with MULTIPLE FREAKING ENDINGS IN A CALL OF DUTY GAME YES THAT'S RIGHT. If this is not an improvement I dont what is.

GOOD THINGS
    - Best (arcade) shooter mechanics out there
    - Deep customization supporting different combat roles (like sniper, rusher, assault, support, covert ops etc.)
    - Just enough unlocks to keep you from being bored
    - Campaignthat is pretty interesting with multiple endings
    - Graphical improvement over previous CoD games albeit not huge

BAD THINGS
    - Not everyone likes CoD's arcade style of shooting and for some that's a deal breaker
    - If you buy this for campaign, remember that it's only 7-8 hours long (seriously, buy this for the multiplayer)
    - It can get boring once you get to prestige once or twice
    - Greedy DLC policy with most maps unavailable unless you pay another 60 $ to activision

This is the greatest CoD game since Modern Warfare 1, at least for me. Highly recommended to shooter fans. Don't listen to idiots who hate it because of their tiny genitals. Gets a nice 8/10.
  27. Mar 5, 2014
    itrés bon jeux toute aussi plaisant je l'ai tester sur toute forme aussi bien xbox ps3 ect... rien ne change peut etre un meilleur graphisme mes sinon le meilleur qui et sortie de tous avec bo 1
  28. Nov 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well, I'm actually surprised. I thought it was going to be terrible, because of all the reviews. Well don't listen to them!! I just finished the campaign and played a bit of multiplayer. The campaign was great. You go through emotions that you have never felt in a game before. The new engine has not a lot of changes, but you will notice them. The graphics are good, and works well with my terrible PC. And why does anyone care about graphics? It's all about the gameplay! The campaign was enjoyable and really active, there is not one part when you are not shooting enemies. The story is great; how an ex-ghost turns into the leader of a ginormous army that has took all of South America. You really got hit in the feelings at some points. Multiplayer is fun and enjoyable. Also the guns sound awesome! I have always dreamed of the guns in Call of Duty sounding like this! The voice acting, however is ok. Some parts their voice didn't match what they were doing. For example, Elias was shouting angrily, but he had no sign of it, no angrily shaking the chair he was tied up to. All in all brilliant game. Buy it if you enjoy a good fun game to relax! Expand
  29. Sep 12, 2013
    Let me start off by saying the campaign was the first I went into and it was very satisfying indeed. It allows you to now customize your load out(weapons) before entering the mission along with choosing your perks. You can access areas in the missions that you wouldn't access without a certain perk so that's pretty cool. The game's engine does lack, but don't get me wrong, Activision isn'tLet me start off by saying the campaign was the first I went into and it was very satisfying indeed. It allows you to now customize your load out(weapons) before entering the mission along with choosing your perks. You can access areas in the missions that you wouldn't access without a certain perk so that's pretty cool. The game's engine does lack, but don't get me wrong, Activision isn't going to do whole overhaul on a game needs more changes they only want the game to be fun game play wise. Many people who complain still buy the game even when reviewing it badly so you can tell a game like this is definitely not bad. Multiplayer is great because of new kill streaks, perks returning, new weapons, new maps, and now you are limited to your customization so everyone has a fair chance. It now goes by score for the kill streaks as well. Now zombies is one of the biggest things about Treyarch side of CoD because zombies is just perfect explaining how awesome it is would just take a page or two so I will shorten it by saying that the story is perfect and the gameplay is awesome. Expand
  30. Aug 30, 2013
    It should improve the gun sound. Now, it sound stupid :D
    like some sniper. some of it have ugly shape
    And make the gun look more realistic
    like in MW3 :D

1. PC PowerPlay
    Dec 30, 2012
    The Corn Flakes of multiplayer first-person shooters. We've been sick of eating it for some time, now. [Jan 2013, p.80, 81]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 21, 2012
    Black Ops II brings evolution to the series unfortunately, the evolution that is incomplete. Only one part of the game deserves a top ranking – multiplayer. [Christmas 2012]
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Dec 12, 2012
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is saved by its multiplayer, as the campaign has surprisingly too many bad sections. Maybe now it's time to move on? [Dec 2012]