3.8

1. Nov 14, 2012
    The runs like butter, it has everything a PC gamer would want for a PC system. The game is really well done, they improved zombies, the multiplayer with the pick 10, and the single player is overall a different experience. The reason why I made my score a 10, is because this game is deff not a 3.1. Im not a COD HUGE FAN, I've only played black ops 1 & 2, and mw3. So far, if your asking about the differences between the PC verisons of mw3 and black ops 2, there is a lot. They added FOV up to 80, a patch coming to make it to 90. The controls are better, you no longer have to press spacebar to stand from crouching like in black ops 1. The graphics compare to the first black ops are so much better. The game runs like butter. They even added a FPS meter to display your FPS. The game is in 3 different .exe's. So you don't have to install the WHOLE game to play multiplayer, only the things you need. (You may need to download the single player, not sure, I installed them all).

If these people are saying that the game is the same, and should be a low rating, they are wrong. This game does everything fine, and doesn't have any issues to have a low rating. The stuff they do they do it right.

Good:
    The pick 10 system allows for some type of loadouts we never have seen. This is awesome, black ops 2, now give you even more control with how you want to create your class.

The league play works awesome. You gotta do 5 pre-games before you are ranked, then your placed into a certain rank, similar to Starcraft 2. Also, they've unlocked all items for loadouts of course.

The game includes text chat within matches, and voice. (A lot of new games don't do this, specially the ones that are direct "ports", like everyone here is saying it is).

The single player missions are REALLY well done. If you just start off playing the single player, your are constantly doing something different. Your not always just killing people, and once again the story is really well done.

Hmm... the engine runs like butter on the PC.

For the emblem system, they added (I believe) 32 layers for you to create something. Another amazing improve from the first black ops.

They added two new modes including multi team (teams of 3, I think its 3 teams? Im not a big mult-team player). And they added hard point, which is like a king of the hill. --On top of the new modes, they changed the way 'fun modes' work. Like 'One in the chamber' or 'Gun game', these games now give you XP for playing them. So people that want to just level up by that way can!

So far, with the online, The matchmaking system is working awesome for me. Treyarch, to me, did an amazing job with the online. It works perfectly fine, just as if your playing on a Xbox 360.

Like there is just so many things they added to this game, its hard for me to even wanna type it all out.

Its a great game, and doesn't deserve a 3.1. I never review games on metacritic, but I give credit, where credit is due. I believe black ops 2 is 10x better then mw3 for so many reasons, and if you can't see that, then I guess don't buy it.

Rated a 9 for the PC verison.

Bad:
    No elite on PC yet.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    This game is awesome. The only people crying are autistic kids who play terraria. Graphics 10/10. Story 10/10. Gameplay. 10/10. I spent 180 dollars on this game. I have a feeling its mostly poor kids crying also. Haha get a job losers. Anyone who gives this game below a 10/10 is a troll.
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    Great game. I know 10 is essentially saying the game is perfect which it isn't, there are admittedly bugs but that will very likely be cleared up in an upcoming patch along with connection issues that can plague new releases. The move into a new era is bold and inviting. All in all. THREE THUMBS UP! :D
  4. Jan 6, 2013
    Odd, despite all of these negative reviews I must say that I really enjoyed the game and I played the first one as well. Good and interesting story. Great special effects and graphics. I've played a lot of shooter games, some good and some bad. This one is worth playing AND it has replay value. Oh well, I guess that I'm just easy to please, I suppose.
  5. Nov 15, 2012
    Great story, great cards, many of the best oruzhie.Odna chastey.Vse just velikolepno.Rezhim otpad.Dolzhen buy every zombie!It is a shooter game goda.Eto bright.
  6. Nov 14, 2012
    Very good game like all call of duty very high quality video game with real Hollywood stars what can be better graphics are best so far i saw in video game, amazing game but everyone don't like it because its Call of duty its enough for them no matter how good or bad game so just ignore votes
  7. Nov 15, 2012
    I will start with the rating I would give this game: 8/10
    But I'll add two more points in a *futile* attempt to balance the haters.
    This is the best Call of Duty released since the original Modern Warfare. It is a lot better than the garbage Infinity Ward puts out every other year - those were the real rehashes, the real copy paste games (I'm talking about MW2 & MW3 of course).
    The
    singleplayer in Black Ops 2 is quite enjoyable in my opinion - I really like that they went in a different direction with the way that the story unfolds, compared to the previous installments.
    Also the multiplayer is much, much better. The new Pick 10 system is implemented very well, and it certainly makes things more varied. Plus the scorestreaks encourage playing the objective instead of camping (which IMO is perfect in objective based modes).
    I haven't really gotten into Zombies, it was never my thing - but from what I have seen it provides what standalone games cannot.
    Overall, Treyarch really surprised me with this new installment - compared to the failures IW is pumping out. It's nice to have a small breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale franchise.
    ----
    As a side note to the trolls giving this game a 0:
    1) If you want to at least be credible, "review" this game on a single platform. Don't copy-paste the review on all the platforms the game has been released on. I doubt that you even bought the PC version, let alone ALL the other versions.
    2) Do you know who rates a game for graphics solely? Wannabe teenagers who think "omgzzz guys im playin on xbox, im soooooo nerdyyyy* makes them awesome. It doesn't.
    3) I bet you all here that 90% of the people who gave this game a bad score and stated in their reviews that they do not jump in capitalist bandwagons because they are smart and we who bought BO2 are not, are the same people you see in lines every time Apple launches a new product. Do you see the irony?
  8. Dec 25, 2012
    The singleplayer portion of this game was absolutely amazing, the story more so than the gameplay, while black ops 1 had an amazing singleplayer too, black ops 2's campaign was just mind blowing. The multiplayer however, was new and somewhat fun, and it has stayed fun to this day, due to this being the PC version, there are much less issues with connection than the xbox360 version and therefore the online multiplayer mode is much better. The zombie mode was somewhat fun, but they didn't change it enough for me to consider it 'amazing'. Expand
  9. Nov 23, 2012
    Why is there so much hate towards BO2 (or CoD in general)?
    Unlike Infinity Ward, Treyarch actually adds alot of new features to the franchise:

Black Ops 2 Versus BO1 / MW series & beyond:
    Better graphics, MUCH better sound, immersive campaign, scorestreaks system, 10-point loadout system , League Play, many more weapons and weapon attachments (i.e. Target Finder, Select Fire). Further
    more:
    Assist points are finally useful.
    10-point loadout system is fun to mess around with.
    (Deeper) custom emblem editor, also fun to play around with.
    Diamond camo's for the diehards!
    No more stationary campers thanks to new ghost perk !
    Much smaller hitbox for kniferunners!
    You can still quickscope, but that's a good thing cause of smaller maps and punishment for stationary campers.
    More interesting scorestreaks to choose from.
    Get a headset and notice the amazing soundquality. I tend pinpoint an enemy from hearing more than checking my minimap for any dots. Same applies to Black Ops 1 btw.

There are no dedicated servers and it used to bother me. Actually, I'm experiencing minimum lag or interrupts.
    Also, I was worried about the graphics and gameplay. .until I played the game for the first time, I thought this game would be the next MW3 that I couldn't enjoy playing. I can honestly say that BO2 is kind of a mix between MW3 and BO1.
    There is still recoil, pushbacks, but less than in BO1.
    There are alot of close quarter maps like in MW3, but way better designed (imho).

There must be more that I wanted to share, but nothing comes to mind right now.
    If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to play some more BO2 :))
  10. Nov 24, 2012
    i think that black ops 2 is the best of the frenchise (not like mw3 of last year that was suck.)a great gameplay,good story,awsome multiplayer,and zombies.this game is amazing and its have good content and its not feeling the same game i will give it 10/10.metascore whaere is the review of ign and the review of g4tv?,why do you dont write the best review in the critic review.
  11. Nov 14, 2012
    The is the best of the Call of duty Games in the franchise. Brilliant story line the best multiplayer around. Zombies is also another nice edition offering some of the best maps so far as well as the new transit mode. Overall this is an epic game that deserves praise for changing the series more than the any other call of duty games apart from Call of duty 4.
  12. Nov 17, 2012
    Um jogo que com toda a certeza merece ser jogado. As palavras para descrever o jogo só podem ser positivas, pois eles melhoraram muito a campanha desde o primeiro Black Ops. A trama está muito mais envolvente, sem perder o rumo. Os atores que interpretam os personagens melhoraram ainda mais as suas atuações. Os detalhes gráficos melhoraram muito, a jogabilidade também melhorou um pouco, o som das armas também deu uma ligeira melhorada, fora a quantidade que está ainda maior, com um arsenal incrível de armas novas.

Bom, se há algo que eu melhoraria nesse jogo seria apenas a trilha sonora em algumas poucas partes que eu achei um pouco enjoativas e meio nada a ver com o que estava ocorrendo no game. Fora isso não precisa mudar praticamente nada. Bom, se fosse pra dar notas por partes acho que daria as seguintes notas:

Som: 7,5
    Jogabilidade: 9,5
    Gráficos: 9,5
    Desafio: 8,0
    Fator replay: 7,5
    Roteiro/Enredo: 10
  13. Nov 15, 2012
    This Game deserves a 9 over 10 but because of all the improper, false, unrealistic, nooby made reviews i hade to give it a 10 to boost the overall all score. Black ops 2 is by far the second best call of duty since Call of duty 4: modern warfare. Single player offers so much as well as the multiplayer. Zombie mode has modes in them which gives it a much more lasting appeal. The game gives so much variety and fun. I undoubtedly recommend this game to any True FPS Fan. This Game Is truly what the fans asked for and Treyarch has given it to us. I was always an infinity ward fan but since West and Zampella left Mw3 sucked and Mw2 was a nice arcade style shooter But To Date COD4 Is still and most probably be The best call of duty in the series (especially on pc cuz of the mods:P) Expand
  14. Nov 14, 2012
    One of the Best Call of Duty games ever released. it might be the end of the black ops series in CoD. but never less i am a fan of Halo CoD and Battlefield and i think this game beat the rest of those series

Go Call of Duty
  15. Jul 5, 2013
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 reinvents combat in 2025 and defies the graphics of today's games, no matter on any counsel PC to Xbox from PS3 to Wii U Call of Duty Black Ops 2 makes a great game.
  16. Jul 8, 2013
    Amazing game if you have played call of duty black ops you will love this game the graphics are 100 times better and ever map is even more fun then the others so that's all i have to say I don't want to make this too long because no ones gonna read a whole 4 paragraph speech about this game so yeah awesome game if you want it buy it no need to rent you will love it, it may take a little time to get the hang of it but in the end it is a lot of fun!!! Expand
  17. Jul 21, 2013
    As well all know, Call Of Duty is the best game series ever created. The Big Daddy's paired with the Little Sisters is great and creepy combo. The atmosphere is that of a real warzone, with pace and action galore. I really enjoyed the partnership between Alyx and Gordon in the Half-Life series but that is just me. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has some of the greates graphics on the PlayStation 2. Blending fast cutscenes with frantic fighting segments against, who else?! The Russians. Overall, The Last Of Us is a great game.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II gets: 10/10.
  18. Jul 22, 2013
    Yes you should not spend 60 bucks on the campaign alone but the multiplayer gives hours of playtime with a significantly improved system that lets you continually move up in the world rankings.
  19. Jul 27, 2013
    Game is fine... Probably most of you are console players... Games on consoles are always On the PC the game is fun! :P I don't see why people always about the graphics.. At least you can play the game on a 200 dollar laptop... And if you're on vacation and there is nothing to do at least your play the game. Common stop crying, if you don't like CoD then why you buy it? Same people all the time...

1 Buy
    2 ****
    3 Cry
    4 Repeat step 1.

Oh ya: 150 200 FPS. While recording /w fraps.
  20. Mar 5, 2014
    itrés bon jeux toute aussi plaisant je l'ai tester sur toute forme aussi bien xbox ps3 ect... rien ne change peut etre un meilleur graphisme mes sinon le meilleur qui et sortie de tous avec bo 1
  21. Mar 20, 2014
    Nice game with quite good graphics. You must have fast reflexes and smart playing style. If you like tactic playing, buy black ops 2 and enjoy ^^ Thanks ^^
  22. Jun 1, 2014
    The game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC is the most powerful gaming console on the face of the planet, even more powerful than new gen consoles. Aside from the fact that it costs more, you get a much more smother gaming experience, The only 2 somewhat arguable facts that makes the console better is the fact that a console has a controller that people are comfortable using, despite the fact that both PS3 and 360 controllers (the 360 controller is preset up to work just like it does on the 360 for BO2 on PC). Last but not least, the smaller gaming community. It's only smaller because a powerful gaming computer is needed to run the game more smoothly. Of course, noob gamers are going cheap style with a console. Expand
  23. Jun 15, 2014
    This game is almost perfect shooter. After years it looks and being played better than Battlefield 4, Titanfall and Ghosts. Fast paced, candy like, beautiful. Gameplay makes you obsessed. Impressive range of multiplayer maps. Interesting percs, wonderfl gadgets, really awesome weapons and personalization, large friendly community. I think Black Ops II is best multiplayer shooter ever.
  24. Nov 13, 2012
    Multiplayer is fun, pretty much same gameplay but with improvements here and there. Tbh its the best looking call of duty there is, and some things look decent, not the best but decent (maxed on PC). Zombies looks pretty much the same though, but the new tranzit mode is a lot of fun. The Multiplayer maps are well made, and over all is a fun game. Worth buying and i do not understand the negative reviews. I presume theyre coming primarily from people who hate CoD or MW3 players. Blops series has been better than MW series in my opinion. Expand
  25. Nov 26, 2012
    This game surpassed all of the action and excitement in Black Ops I. The story line isn't unique, but it still holds your interest. The game play is great, with a large variety of weapons and platforms. My only critique is that there were too many lengthy cut scenes and flash backs and not enough sustained action, especially during the first half of the main story. Overall, this is one of the few games that, in my view, is worth the opening day price. Expand
  26. Jan 1, 2013
    treyarh brought the series to a new level. such work with the plot in shooters could only dream of, thanks to the nonlinearity you feel the main character. despite the old engine treyarh led process genre to new heights
  27. Nov 13, 2012
    Never played a COD game before but after seeing multiplayer gameplay videos, I thought it looked good.

Ignored COD-hating trolls and pre-ordered immediately.

So now, played the campaign and found it to be a little above mediocre but not that great. But what made me buy BLOPS2 was the multiplayer and oh boy, it didn't dissapoint me. It's highly fast-paced. I was never used to that
    kind of gameplay(blaming other great shooters like BF3 and Counter-strike). I've seen previous COD gameplays but BLOPS2 is in a whole different level. I can't believe people are saying that it's the same COD game. Expand
  28. Nov 13, 2012
    Its call of duty. You either love it or hate it. most people who are giving low scores right now probably dont even own the game this call of duty brings what we all love with some new improvements!
  29. Nov 13, 2012
    Single player is not worth mentioning, but multiplayer is where the game truly shines. It's worth every dollar if you like shooting other players in a fast-paced game of death.
  30. Nov 16, 2012
    I've never posted a review on Metacritic before, but felt compelled to after seeing so many troll/bad user reviews. It's one thing to play a game, review it objectively, and give it a low rating. It's another to rate a game a 0 or 1 without even playing it.

It boggles the mind how people complain about how the game "hasn't changed" yet the very first aspect they criticize following this
    statement is "teh engine/graphics are the same!!11" People need to understand that a new graphics engine does NOT equal new gameplay. Medal of Honor: Warfighter has arguably the best graphics engine on the market right now (frostbite 2), yet the gameplay is incredibly dull and dated (aside from the car missions that I felt were neat).

Now before playing a Call of Duty game, a prerequisite is required. By now, most people have played a CoD title at one point or another. You know the formula. So you can't rate the game low for being what it is: a highly scripted, fast-paced, blockbuster shooter. It's like giving Madden a 0 for being too much of a Madden game. It is what it is. CoD is NOT Battlefield, not Rainbow Six/GRAW, and it's not Brothers in Arms. If you go in expecting to fight in environments in size similar to Battlefield 3, expect to drive any vehicle you see in the map, or expect to micromanage your squad, you will be sorely disappointed.

Single-Player

If you play Black Ops 2 expecting the same formula of Black Ops 1 (or MW3 for that matter, although that was developed by a different studio), you will be VERY pleasantly surprised. BO2 brings many new appreciated changes such as allowing you to customize your loadout before each mission (like primary weapon, secondary, attachments, grenades, and even perks), strike missions, and alternate story choices and endings. And in Call of Duty fashion, this is all tied together in a campaign that features a great score, compelling characters, excellent voice acting, superb facial animation, and thrilling scripted events all running at 60 fps.

This time around, I really feel like they've struck a great balance between a compelling linear story line and player choice, both affecting gameplay (like loadouts and access to certain equipment and routes in the environment) and story (alternate choices and endings). Would I like more room to perform flanking maneuvers? Sure. But no CoD game in the series have ever really given me that, so I didn't expect it in this one and I won't fault it for that. Again, It think it's unfair to fault a game for not being what you want it to be. I can't fault CoD for not being more like Brothers in Arms. It would be the equivalent of faulting Gran Turismo for not being more open like Midnight Club Racers. Gran Turismo is not that kind of game and it would be unfair to judge it that way. GT must be reviewed as a circuit racer, just like CoD needs to be reviewed as a linear shooter with the likes of Homefront, Crysis 2, and Medal of Honor. That fact that Black Ops 2 offers alternate endings, optional missions, and custom loadouts earns it a lot of credit and differentiates Black Ops 2 from the "on-rails" shooter genre.

I agree when people say "vote with your wallet." For me, I love the new changes to the Black Ops 2 campaign and have voted "Yes."
  31. Nov 24, 2012
    Stop saying that black ops 2 have nothing new. this game is really good, they added lot of new stuff. You can choose your loadout before the mission, new RTS gameplay missions, new stuff in multiplayer and the polished ''zombies''.... SP is not boring, i dit not find any lag or hackers on the multiplayer. Some players may say that the gameplay is the same because of the engine, but black ops 2 offers much more than other call of duties.... one of the best games of the franchise, its expensive, but its a must buy game. Expand
  32. Nov 24, 2012
    So, let starts from where we should. It's campaign, is great, based on 2025 and in the old times. Zombies, is zombies, like always, a great job. Then Multiplayer, it's not a "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH", but it's fine overall, maybe some damn campers or knife runners but that doesn't ruin your experience. People that cries about graphics is just noob, tell me one game that doesn't reuses sound and models / textures. If you go crying around graphics but not gameplay then you need to kill yourself.

Game is fine, it could've been better.
  33. Nov 24, 2012
    a fine direction to become the best from the franchise ever...
    +60fps
    now the the minus
    -Strike Force mode is sucks
    -stupid A.I
  34. Dec 24, 2012
    Хорошая игра в серии,неплохой сюжет,интересный геймплей,но ужасная графика,мультиплеер затянет не на один десяток часов. Expand
  35. Jan 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. Christmas, birthdays and Call of Duty come but once a year. Regardless of the gaming communities somewhat conflicted opinion on the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 offers a refreshingly futuristic look into what the series could offer. Not only does the 2025 theme complement the all out online warfare like a moth to a flame, but the campaign links beautifully with its predecessor and the infamous Zombies game mode returns packing even more of a punch!

The campaign mixes both its 2025 outlook and flashbacks to the Vietnam days of the original Black Ops game to create a compelling and action packed storyline that will immerse you into the world of David Mason who is rivalled against an old family foe, Raul Menendez. To accompany both are an arrangement of cybernetic machinery and an army to operate it. The idea of combining flashbacks linked to the predecessor and the 2025 storyline was ingenious and kept the campaign uplifting. The ability to introduce an RTS aspect to the Call of Duty series made a surprisingly comfortable fit and would benefit future games of the series to explore this aspect further.

The multiplayer side to Black Ops 2 is what many would class as the main attraction to any game within the series. Class customization, powerful weapons and no mercy killstreaks allow any soldier on the battlefield to rain hell from above. The all new create-a-class, or create-a-class- 2.0 as some are referring to as, allows you to fully customize your class to tailor your needs. Want 2 perks from the same slot? Go for it! Want 3 attachments to dominate the opposing team? Attach away with 10 points to appoint wherever you want them! With 14 multiplayer maps and an exclusive Nuketown 2025 map (only available with purchasing the Nuketown 2025 edition, Hardened Edition or the Care Package Edition), you can release carnage around the world!

Treyarch have also taken action towards the community helping keep the game clean and enjoyable for everyone to play by incorporating a report system that allows players to report people during the lobby for inappropriate language, inappropriate emblem, cheating or boosting.

The infamous Zombies mode is the home of guts, gore and all that is deemed gruesome and Treyarch have gone in all guns blazing with new maps, new guns and new game modes! The Grief game mode pits two team against each other who have the decision to work together against wave upon wave of zombies or to fight it out to be the last team standing! Tranzit takes you on a journey through 'Green Run' however the path you take is up to you. Walking would keep you fit and healthy to fight off masses of zombies but why not take the bus for a more pleasant trip to each of your destinations? The classic survival mode is also making its triumphant return due to it's addicting nature clearly proven from fans of the original Black Ops and with 4 maps to choose from, the zombies game mode in Black Ops 2 will suffice your entertainment needs!

The graphics Black Ops 2 has to offer are pleasing to the eye. Being a PC gamer, the PC version like many other games allows you to fully customize the graphical side to make sure that the game runs as smooth as possible. An additional option to the graphical side is the Field of View adjuster, or FoV, which allows you to change how much you can see on the screen at any one time. In previous Call of Duty games, an external application had to be downloaded and used in order to change the FoV so it is nice that Treyarch have shown some dedication to its PC fans.

Unfortunately, what prevents this game from a 10 is the ability for Treyarch to act upon certain annoyances which are shared throughout the community within the multiplayer side of Black Ops 2. Firstly, the effect of an EMP grenade on an enemy player is a ridiculous period of time, disabling the player from both their HUD and their killstreaks awaiting to be called in. Even with the perk 'Tactical Mask' which lowers the effect duration does not do a noticeable difference. Also, the reporting system can be used against a player for the simple reason of disliking them. The mode 'Ground War' is a 9v9 game mode and if an opposing team of 9 dislike a player, they can abuse the report system to suspend or ban an undeserving player.

However, the negative points I hope will not dampen your opinion of the game too much as a fellow gamer who has been playing this game since it's release in November 2012, will fully commit to stating Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as one of the best in series so far.

Your move Infinity Ward.
  36. May 30, 2013
    Single player is unique to the COD games with the inclusion of an actually good story with critical player choices and engaging gunplay.
    Multiplayer provides a similar feel to previous games but with the inclusion of the pick 10 class system which is awesome for those who are creative.
    Zombies is the best its ever been, Tranzit is amazing, having a bus as a progressive and adventurous
    objective is some what extremely addictive and entertaining with a group of up to 3 people working together. It also offers a part collecting objective that rewards players with useful tools such as a Zombie Shield looks like a riot shield) or an AI controlled turret to assist you with surviving the ongoing waves of the undead.
    Black Ops 2 offers a unique and engaging experience for all three well developed aspects of the game. I commend Treyarch for trying something new.
  37. Aug 6, 2013
    New mode,New zombie map~,and special score steak in mutilplayer is better~!.
    Graphics Good in PC!
    But strike forces mission AI is bad and hard to order.
  38. Aug 30, 2013
    It should improve the gun sound. Now, it sound stupid :D
    like some sniper. some of it have ugly shape
    And make the gun look more realistic
    like in MW3 :D
  39. Nov 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well, I'm actually surprised. I thought it was going to be terrible, because of all the reviews. Well don't listen to them!! I just finished the campaign and played a bit of multiplayer. The campaign was great. You go through emotions that you have never felt in a game before. The new engine has not a lot of changes, but you will notice them. The graphics are good, and works well with my terrible PC. And why does anyone care about graphics? It's all about the gameplay! The campaign was enjoyable and really active, there is not one part when you are not shooting enemies. The story is great; how an ex-ghost turns into the leader of a ginormous army that has took all of South America. You really got hit in the feelings at some points. Multiplayer is fun and enjoyable. Also the guns sound awesome! I have always dreamed of the guns in Call of Duty sounding like this! The voice acting, however is ok. Some parts their voice didn't match what they were doing. For example, Elias was shouting angrily, but he had no sign of it, no angrily shaking the chair he was tied up to. All in all brilliant game. Buy it if you enjoy a good fun game to relax! Expand
  40. Jan 6, 2013

Your move Infinity Ward.

1. Dec 30, 2012
    The Corn Flakes of multiplayer first-person shooters. We've been sick of eating it for some time, now. [Jan 2013, p.80, 81]
    Black Ops II brings evolution to the series unfortunately, the evolution that is incomplete. Only one part of the game deserves a top ranking – multiplayer. [Christmas 2012]
  3. Dec 12, 2012
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is saved by its multiplayer, as the campaign has surprisingly too many bad sections. Maybe now it's time to move on? [Dec 2012]