7.2

1. Jan 26, 2014
    Buy Car Mechanic Simulator

I think this is best way to start my review i have played my fair share of simulators on and off Steam and Car Mechanic Simulator is one i have been craving for very long time i have been around and working on cars since 12 years old so i have good knowledge of cars and there workings. First appearance of the game when we start up is clean and simple which
    Buy Car Mechanic Simulator

First appearance of the game when we start up is clean and simple which are good but some option need to be added which they will in upcoming patch.

We start career mode and get under way graphics are good for simulator maybe little heavy on the reflection nice chrome texture we get first job you have job sheet which gives you rough idea what issue maybe and you need to find and fix this issue in start this can be little tricky but there are some things you can use to help make game play easier with high lighted parts etc

Controls are very nice and smooth once setup feel great no major issues

Test drive mode is low on scale but does help in sourcing the issues same with the scanner etc

mission do slowly get harder and harder but for some people they might find it repetitive but i liked it its not to hard so some one with no car knowledge could play it

It took me around 20 hours to complete the game which is good for simulator and developers have been more than helpful when facing an issue and im looking forward to DLC and possible 2015 version its a game which as lots of space to grow and become bigger i hope the developers run with that and build on what they have.

Some people wont like the game and some will and for what the game is the price is right

my rating is 10/10
  2. Jan 26, 2014
    10/10 can simulate working on cars. This is the best car simulator of its kind I have seen be done. I like how it resembles what it's like to work as a mechanic.
  3. Jan 26, 2014
    trés bon jeux simple quelle fois tres dure par moment en plus il n y a pas de fin . graphique son trés bon possible de burne avec les voiture . un petit jeux a acheter tres sympas pour ma part
  4. Feb 26, 2014
    Great game for mechanics wannabe! Worth getting for this price. I've spent 120h inside endless mode. Looking forward for some addons. From what I read on publisher facebook page - they planning to add some 4x4 cars and new missions. GREAT!
  5. Aug 6, 2014
    All right, folks. The only bad reviews this game is getting for User Score is from people complaining about something not being in the gaming; e.g., "this game should have racing." Are you kidding? The title of the game is called "Car MECHANIC Simulator 2014." Not "Gran Turismo Driver Mechanic 2035." And there's also people buying this game knowing nothing about cars and leaving badAll right, folks. The only bad reviews this game is getting for User Score is from people complaining about something not being in the gaming; e.g., "this game should have racing." Are you kidding? The title of the game is called "Car MECHANIC Simulator 2014." Not "Gran Turismo Driver Mechanic 2035." And there's also people buying this game knowing nothing about cars and leaving bad reviews. After I completed every aspect of this game, I haven't sent my car to get fixed for something in a while [air filter (easy), fuel pump (not easy at all), oil (incredulously easy)]. People complaining and leaving bad scores for this game just because they didn't feel the need to even so much as try to find these things.

SUMMARY: This game is very good, the people leaving bad reviews are a bunch of whining ****
  6. Jan 26, 2014
    Played for 7 hours so far but the game is great! Remind me about Gearhead Garage but without auctions. Its like find and replace parts game with some addons like test drive or chiptuning (which I not yet unlocked). Also community forum on Steam is very helpful with missions + game developer is there from day 1 and helping us make game better (already added restart order button and somePlayed for 7 hours so far but the game is great! Remind me about Gearhead Garage but without auctions. Its like find and replace parts game with some addons like test drive or chiptuning (which I not yet unlocked). Also community forum on Steam is very helpful with missions + game developer is there from day 1 and helping us make game better (already added restart order button and some extra options in menu). I'm waiting for some DLC and after that I will give it 10/10. I'm proud of game that was made in my country :) Expand
  7. Mar 5, 2014
    I will start my review saying...
    That basically this game is one of the best simulators around.. and if your still learning and want to know more about working on cars then this is the game for you!
    I will start my review saying...
    I only just started playing this game the other day, and quite frankly, I love cars and the whole idea of modding them and doing them up, is just fantastic. I just have no experience whatsoever on how to do this! So what i decided to do with most new games i try out is, have a quick blaze before we start, just to the game that bit more exciting (that way the last thing on my mind is repetitiveness). And well I just fell in love with it too be honest! I cant really say too much else about the game as I hope and insist you to try it out for yourselves. So what are you waiting for my friends, get to it.

This is based on my opinion entirely, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Thank you and have a nice blaze.. i mean day! ;)

1. Apr 3, 2014
    Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 lacks the variety to entertain for very long, or the depth to succeed as a simulator. It’s nothing more than a series of one note puzzles.
  2. Apr 2, 2014
    Reaching newer car models or chip tuning takes much too long but Car Mechanic Simulator’s detailed visuals look good for a low budget title and the game offers a chance to learn something really useful. [04/2014, p.61]
  3. Mar 20, 2014
    More of an "encyclopedia of car service" than a game. Still, it has its good moments.