Card Hunter PC

7.8

1. Oct 22, 2015
    Card Hunter is an RPG/Board game, the game is good for a Free2Play game but after you hit level 7 you need to repeat some levels to get more EXP and to get better items, and thats what i dont like about the game: Its too repetitive.
    Oh and you need to use real money to unlock some extra levels, but thats not so bad i suppose.
  2. Oct 4, 2015
    Interesting and fun game, it started as a browser based game and it's now available on Steam, with revamped multiplayer features. Every player interested in deck building/board/TBS games should give it a try.
    Might get repetitive after a while, even though the developers are introducing new expansions and different modes in the game.
  3. Dec 28, 2015
    4/10 - An exellent game for what it tries to be, but an 80' cardboard tabletop combat game is simply to booring and repetitive to hold any kind of appeal to me. The nostalgia wore off after 5 hours, and that was that.
  4. Jul 18, 2015
    This is not actually a new game, its a browser based game that's been available on several sites such as armor games and kongregate for a while. I write about this because it is a very fun game.

The game involves taking a party of 3 characters through various turn based battles with a game master style dnd approach, its engaging and nostalgic. I would recommend you try it at least

I would recommend you try it at least one time if you find yourself wanting a new game to explore.
  5. Jul 19, 2015
    Great little TBS/digital board game... oh wait, not that little, it actually provides countless hours of fun and huge reliability. The best f2p I've played thus far. The model is far, definitely not p2w. If you enjoy collecting loot or if you love board games, this game is certainly worth checking out. Fun solo and even better with some buddies.
  6. Jul 19, 2015
    This game is wonderful and everyone should be playing it, I dont really have time to explain.

so yea... this is boring.... i want to stop writing this review and go play the game...
  7. Jul 23, 2015
    I really liked this game, graphics could improve a bit tho, maybe better tilesets. Please add a steam DLC shop for the extra adventures pack and pizza slices, buying with steam wallet in dollars is not good.
  8. Mar 24, 2017

1. Nov 13, 2015
    A curious and complex title, that will definitely satisfy those who love some good old turn based combat. When it comes to graphics is obviously pretty weak, but makes up for it with its great mechanics and fun challenge level.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Sep 9, 2015
    Card Hunter is a rare gem among free-to-play-games because its revenue model isn’t an all-consuming behemoth. The tabletop RPG with card battles is an excellent idea, it is a little grindy but at least it has a tiny story too. [Sept 2015]
  3. Sep 2, 2015
    Card Hunter not only prides itself in capturing the spirit of tabletop gaming, but has also built a refreshing game on top of CCG concepts to bring tactical depth under its charming visuals, and best of all, it won’t cost you a penny to experience its joy.