7.9

1. Jul 29, 2013
    A funny game,lovely graphic with cartoon rendering。There is no difficulty to finish the game but not means you will delete it from your steam quite soon---customizing your own castle and put it into the battle on Internet sometimes you need keeping busying as playing Starcraft 2,no kidding.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    It's exactly the light hearted comedy, awesome graphics and cannot-stop-playing-this-game fun factor I hoped and prayed ZEN Studios would deliver after I pre-ordered and watched the trailer and making of movies...

and... I LOOOOOOVE IT!!! absolutely love it and I sat with a big grin from the intro right through to the actual first encounter and said stuffit, coffee can wait I need to continue on!

10/10 for graphics
    10/10 for music and sound
    10/10 for making it seriously not so serious funny game too everyone can play and enjoy (this will be so good playing against someone else I cannot wait now)

10/10 for running flawlessly fast and smooth on a laptop with a GT555m using quality AA settings.

now back to blasting castles an impressing my king....
  3. Oct 31, 2013
    This game reminds me about the old-day of flash games, with something to shoot to defend your territory, and to spend your resource wisely to spawn units to destroy enemies' fortress.

I think this game is a hybrid of shooting, strategy and resource management, which is not the same as the angry birds mentioned by other reviewers.

Anyway, the art style is great and attractive.
  4. Nov 3, 2013
    I discovered this game today... Thank you Barbie and Zen Studios team.
    EXQUISITE game. A funny large campaing and excelent gameplay.

Incredible what you have done with 379 MB.
    AWESOME. I will purchase all of the next Zen Studios games.
  5. Dec 28, 2013
    The game has lots of variety, and even accommodates for different play styles which you wouldn't expect from a game such as this. Lots of fun, I can only hope i can convince my friends to buy it.

1. Sep 16, 2013
    At its core, CastleStorm is a game about variety, and every mode and mission offered in this robust package is executed with style and precision.
  2. Aug 26, 2013
    The single-player campaign is just there to unlock units and ammunition, and earn money for upgrades. Skip the boring story and the dumb AI – playing against real people is much more fun.
  3. Aug 15, 2013
    CastleStorm is a great idea that just doesn’t click.