6.2

1. Oct 20, 2013
    Graphics are dire. If you can get past the first level which is essentially connect 4 then the style and difficulty of the game starts to improve. Fun little puzzler.
  2. AWG
    Jun 23, 2013
    Chains looks and plays good, with a fresh set of graphics and a clever physics engine. It's also cheap (currently it's 3,99€ on Steam) and that's not a bad thing, even if the game is very short.
  3. Dec 11, 2012
    This is a nice little collection of physics puzzle games. It's only about 2-3 hours of gameplay with no real replay value; However many of the puzzles will have you wracking your brain to solve so it'll be a few hours of cleaning cobwebs out of your skull.
  4. Nov 26, 2012
    Played in autumn 2012, this game looks fresh, minimalistic and has a raw gameplay idea that it pushes to the front of the stage, varying the action/puzzle concept throughout 20 challenging levels. I got to level 17 in a couple of days of casual play, or 2.2 hours according to Steam. The game doesn't have achievements or online leaderboards, and that leaves an empty feeling when so manyPlayed in autumn 2012, this game looks fresh, minimalistic and has a raw gameplay idea that it pushes to the front of the stage, varying the action/puzzle concept throughout 20 challenging levels. I got to level 17 in a couple of days of casual play, or 2.2 hours according to Steam. The game doesn't have achievements or online leaderboards, and that leaves an empty feeling when so many level goals are about time limits or 'ball loss limits'. But the core gameplay is slick and fun. I recommend it at a dollar or maybe two. JoshB, that level becomes easier when you focus on securing a steady stream IN rather than the stream OUT in the bottom of the screen. It doesn't matter if that stream gets clogged up midway through, the important thing is to secure a steady input flow. Another tip would be to set the game to easy mode, as I did :-) Collapse
  5. Nov 26, 2012
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. For the price, it's easy to recommend. [Sept 2009, p.89]
  2. Compared to superior time-wasters like Peggle or Puzzle Quest, this game has little to recommend it. [Nov 2009, p.77]