2.6

1. flyawayaway
    Sep 4, 2005
    After an hour of this you'll develop a hunger to play a GAME.
  2. BlakeT.
    Oct 26, 2005
    Someone should take these guys to court. It should be illegal to put this out and call it a game. We should be able to get a refund.
  3. Jefe
    Jul 20, 2005
    One of the worst games ever made.
  4. Bob
    Aug 12, 2005
    Utter crap. I want my money back.
  5. Pendi
    Sep 11, 2005
    Utter bollocks... crap graphics, crap story line, crap side missions, why is this called a game?
    Jan 17, 2007
    The worst I ever played. My opinion is that games who based on movies made for kids can't hold the standart the film does. It may be better to put games like this on free sites to the free stuff.
  7. Jul 11, 2013
    Dear god! What is this....... what god-forsaken hole did you crawl out of, you horrible abomination of a game! This game should be cast out into the depths of hell!
  8. Jan 23, 2013
    DEFINITELY not a game. Just a prequel to a good movie and a government experiment gone wrong. You will have much more fun playing a bad user created level in Little Big Plant than this.

1. Atrocious. And not "atrociously good fun" either. Simply atrocious. It's like biting into an Oh Henry and discovering that it is indeed, a big fat solid chunk of stanky human dung and undigested peanuts.
  2. This game is terrible in every area, with unresponsive controls, choppy graphics, and uninteresting minigames that look and feel a lot like the free Java/Flash games available on the Web.
  3. The controls are awful, the camera is beyond appalling, the graphics are hideous, the environments are bare, the gameplay is unbearably repetitive and the whole thing is an utter chore to play.