Chessmaster 10th Edition PC

• Release Date: Aug 12, 2004
7.4

1. MoeF.
    Sep 1, 2004
    It's the most comprising, beautiful, feature packed full chess game money can buy! It is way ahead of any other chess program I've seen before... Lots and lots of chess tutorials teached by the grand masters, a zillion of AI personalitites to choose from, the best graphic presentation I've seen in a chess game.
  2. FrancsoisF.
    Sep 14, 2004
    Excellent, and it is easier to play online. Not a massive difference from the 9 th edition.
  3. MauriceB.
    Aug 17, 2004
    Very good chess game. I really like the 3D version and the many options available. The tutorials are very good explained and give you the time to enhance your chess skill.

1. PC Gamer
    As complete a chess package as you could want, although it's missing a few friendly touches. [Oct 2004, p.88]
  2. It is also extremely demanding on your PC, and will downright frustrate a laptop user for the constant processor usage and potential heat issues. Otherwise, it is a lush game with extras (look at the Fun Area-- made mostly for kids) that keep it fresh.
    This truly is worth every single penny. As a novice to chess myself, there was a variety of tools and features that I'm sure will enable me to enhance my chess skills.