Chime PC

8.0

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Really fun music/puzzle game, especially for only $5. Reminds me of lumines in a really good way! Only contains 5 songs, and I wish there were a way to add your own, but for $5 it's well worth the 2 or 3 hours of playtime. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoyed Lumines.
  2. Jan 16, 2011
    A delightful, if limited, music game. It's like Amplitude meets Tetris, but with only 5 excellent songs. While the track list is limited the game is only 5 dollars and to me that 5 dollars is money well spent on this game.If you want something fresh and relaxing in the music game genre, give this a shot.
  3. Dec 8, 2010
    I can't believe that there are a Game with such a beautiful Music and addicting Gameplay. I feel ashamed that I've bought the Game for just 1â
  4. Dec 6, 2010
    A cool little arcade puzzle game with good music. The concept is great and the game play is good with no bugs. Easy to get into and very hard to master, as most good game are. Plus the way the game is designed, the better you get at the game the more of the music you hear, makes you want to get better at the game.

The only bad part is the limited track list but for how little this game

The only bad part is the limited track list but for how little this game cost it's not a big hold up.
  5. Jan 27, 2011
    An amazingly relaxing music puzzler that fascinates me just how they made it all work so wonderfully. As you add the blocks it has an effect on the track. Anyone who uses sequencer software will get where I am coming from when I say it is like sequencing a track and playing a game at the same time. The choice of music is very good. The only thing that I would like to see happen withAn amazingly relaxing music puzzler that fascinates me just how they made it all work so wonderfully. As you add the blocks it has an effect on the track. Anyone who uses sequencer software will get where I am coming from when I say it is like sequencing a track and playing a game at the same time. The choice of music is very good. The only thing that I would like to see happen with this game is downloadable content with new music as it does wear a bit thin listening to the same music over and over. I would happily pay a reasonable fee to get new tunes for Chime. It is highly noteworthy that the majority of the profits from the sale of this game are donated to charity. Very well done and good on you Zoë Mode. Expand
  6. Oct 20, 2013
    Enjoyable musical puzzler which offers a tetris-esue gameplay style but gets points for its clever use of dynamic music. Not a huge amount of content but it's not expensive and a worthwhile experiment.
  7. Jul 1, 2012
    Another really amusing indie puzzle game. It's comparable to Tetris, in that you place differently shaped blocks onto a grid, but you can place them wherever you want, the point being to build clusters of them, large enough to make you more points, do it in time and the music in the background becomes fuller, don't get points and you start to play in increasing silence...every clusterAnother really amusing indie puzzle game. It's comparable to Tetris, in that you place differently shaped blocks onto a grid, but you can place them wherever you want, the point being to build clusters of them, large enough to make you more points, do it in time and the music in the background becomes fuller, don't get points and you start to play in increasing silence...every cluster stamps itself (you could say) on the grid, that section now being "covered." Ultimate goal, cover as much of the grid as you can in a given amount of time.

Simple concept, fun gameplay, and it works your brain a bit. Well worth the $5 I paid to get this game along with several others during a Steam Sale. I'd gladly pay the five for it alone though.
  8. Mar 29, 2013
    Really good puzzle game with but small deficits. Only six tracks of music, but still playable every now and then, like a good puzzler should be.

- Cazy
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. PC Gamer UK
    Dec 30, 2010
    A clever music based puzzler, that is unfortunatley restricted by the small amount on offer.