8.2

1. TomL.
    Feb 25, 2008
    This game is a masterpiece as far as building games can go to this date, with its smooth interface it should be a hit!. Its like the High graphics version of sim city, but includes better city control, way realistic!
  2. JonS.
    Feb 17, 2008
    I judge a game not on the best of the game, but the worst. This game is a waste of money. I get crash, after crash, after error. I have tried this game on more then 7 computers. There are very few building in this game.
  3. LuisV.
    Oct 14, 2007
    It's a great game, my wife and me like this game a lot.
  4. LiamC.
    Jun 21, 2007
    It's not a bad game, i think it's quite good. Gets some getting used to though. Quite difficult at the start. I played Simcity 4 a lot and practically mastered it. It is a lot different from the Simcity games. You will be surprised how different it is.

1. If you are a city simulation fan it would be hard to pass this one up. If you are a casual sim fan; definitely let this one at least perk your interest, my guess is you won’t be disappointed.
    With only a handful of business buildings for each class, neighborhoods became monotonous stretches of identical storefronts; CL:WE adds dozens of new buildings -- employers, leisure destinations, service structures, and 15 real-world landmarks -- and an accessible building editor for designing and adding even more.
  3. City Life: World Edition isn't a perfect city simulation title, but at the same time it is an extremely important addition to the genre; if not simply to infuse it with new ideas then at the very least to give SimCity some much-needed competition.