7.4

1. Someguy
    May 29, 2006
    Game looks great, I'm just so disappointed it includes StarForce. There's one less buyer. Be aware!
  2. RonnyG.
    Oct 13, 2006
    Great game. Very user friendly, took me only around 10 minutes to figure out without reading tutorial. I love every minute of it. This is like Tetris in a way - addicting, "Just five more minutes, mom!"
  3. SomeOtherguy
    Jul 20, 2006
    LamingTrend rated it so low just because of Starforce. Which is a totally bunk release to rate a game low. The kids that run that site should be ashamed.
  4. MerryD
    Oct 12, 2006
    StarForce, the newest way to protect game software from pirates, and it is pretty good at what it does. Most games that use 'StarForce' don't seem to have working nocd patches, (or rather, working ones) it is obvious that those who hate StarForce are pirates, plain and simple.

I would also like to state that I hated SimCity 2000. The game was too easy with no clear distinction of what to do. So I build a city, leveled taxes, what now? (promptly shoots down helicopter). If this game merly mirrors gameplay from 2000 I will hate it till the end.
  5. Axwell
    Nov 27, 2006
    I couldnt be more dissapointed with this game, it held my attention for a mere half a hour, not worth buying AT ALL.
  6. V.Stoned
    Jun 15, 2006
    Excellent and very detailed graphics and an almost perfect gameplay make this a somewhat classic. Can't wait for City Life 2 (or 2000).
  7. Sep 7, 2011
    cool game. makes fun and you can waste a lot of time palying it XD.
    having more traffic options would be great and a better fire control would avoid losing your whole city in flames.

1. AceGamez
    It not only makes for a perfect introduction to the genre for those curious few yet to sample a taste of Sim City, as well as providing some more meatier challenges for the experienced simmer. Combine this with the incredibly detailed, smooth and well-conceived graphics and the discrete sound and music, and you have a game that's pretty much a must have.
  2. The relative simplicity, the choice of structured or freeform play, the ability to mingle with your populace... it's all very successful. If Monte Cristo could just turn the volume up a fraction on the interesting social conflict dimension, and add a few extra building models to make skylines a bit more varied.
  3. The interface is simple in its design and layered very logically.