• Publisher: NCSOFT
  • Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
8.4

1. Jun 2, 2011
    So far this game sucks... although i'm sure itll be worth the wait... it has taken me six hours to get it started.
    first the installation... it crashes every 10 mins, i had to pray to keep it going the whole way through.
    then i had to update the updater (:P) and that took about 4 hours in itsself. after all of that i'm relieved and click the 'play' button, and a popup appears telling me to
    update my drivers or the game wont play... so now one day of my month of free gameplay is wasted! Collapse
  2. Jun 2, 2011

1. Anyone new to the genre can certainly make this a choice without expecting to get in too deep and losing their way, while seasoned MMORPGers can have a blast playing out their superhero dreams.
  2. The overall quality of the game cannot be denied, and if you're a comic book fan, or like MMORPG's, or both, you owe it to yourself to see what City of Heroes is all about.
  3. An original superhero MMORPG that has excellent character creation and a well-designed world. Gameplay is quite combat-intensive and the game lacks sufficient content to stay interesting for longer periods of time. [Feb. 05]