5.1

1. Apr 11, 2013
    Not sure where they were going with this game, but ok. It misses the mark in many aspects and lacks any sort of improvement, worth mentioning here, over its predecessors. Don't even bother. With outdated graphics and artwork, the lack dynamic control or gameplay, and with little replayability, Pathers in the Fog is just another Close Combat game resold at a higher price.

Cheers.
  2. Apr 15, 2013
    We've read this book before! Panthers in the Fog just misses the mark, but I wasn't expecting much when I purchased it. With this new addition to the series don't be surprised, it's one of its prequels wrapped in nice packaging and a much higher price tag.

Don't bother with this tactical dinosaur, as it's nothing new. All attempts to shake it up abit with this release completely fall
    short of the mark. What a waste of time. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jan 22, 2013
    It has been a fantastic experience to re-appraise one of my all time favorite games and, despite the game looking a bit long in the tooth, it still has the wonderful level of depth and challenge as it did when I first played it way back when.